1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

One league is not enough

Discussion in 'General Blood Bowl News and Discussion' started by Blasscend, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Blasscend

Blasscend Member

Cyanide Username:
    Blassc_end
    Country Flag:
    At least for me. At RMBBL I missed my chance to get into a Div full of other Euro coaches so the TZ difference is a problem yet again. Not at the moment as I decided to take a leave from my job for a month. Now I want to play in a second league because one league game isn't enough for my taste and I need one with mostly Euro coaches. Your turn, mates. Yup, I'm lazy.

2. Citizen Nev

Citizen Nev Member

Country Flag:
    New season of the OCC starts in about 3 weeks, mostly EU coaches with some Yanks.

And of course the Crunch Cup will be starting again in about a month too

3. Blasscend

Blasscend Member

Cyanide Username:
    Blassc_end
    Country Flag:
    Now how could I possibly say no to that? Now all whats left is the team choice ;)

Consider this thread done, lol.

4. Ken

Ken Kenny the Mechanic

Country Flag:
    Is it not CTALE that is starting up next?

5. Viajero

Viajero Active Member

Country Flag:
    Dont forget the Big Crunch! Just started by Becks in this very forum! The replacements and waiting list thread is up and with 50 coaches in I am sure there will be need for such.

6. Blasscend

Blasscend Member

Cyanide Username:
    Blassc_end
    Country Flag:
    Whatever, CTALE or CC itself, I want a shot of playing you ;) Big Crunch..meh, I don:t like being a replacement, as long as it's after MD1. I had that last UM season and did not like it at all. If it wasn't for that and a few issues with the game I would have had a pretty good shot at finishing second after all.

7. Ken

Ken Kenny the Mechanic

Country Flag:
    who me? what did I do?!? (i'll have something nice ready for CTALE, just need to narrow down my choices)

8. Blasscend

Blasscend Member

Cyanide Username:
    Blassc_end
    Country Flag:
    You means fellow BBTactics coaches ;)

Also, I think I'd either play something completely new OR humans as I'm trying hard to play them. And I suck for the most part. Too afrai:rolleyes:ud to take risks with them, agility 4 makes 3 seem useless long term :rolleyes:

9. TravelScrabble

TravelScrabble Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    travelscrabble
    Cyanide Username:
    travelscrabble
    Country Flag:
    In-game signups for CTALE will be June 12th but you can register your interest in the thread without being specific about the team.

10. Blasscend

Blasscend Member

Cyanide Username:
    Blassc_end
    Country Flag:
    I'm pretty sure I'll have decided until then ;)

11. danton

danton Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    danton
    Country Flag:
    In the meantime the team you are thinking of taking to CTALE can play up to 6 games in CTA in order to learn a few skills first! ;)

12. Blasscend

Blasscend Member

Cyanide Username:
    Blassc_end
    Country Flag:
    That´s pretty handy, now that I´ve got as much free time as I want (well, this month) I can seal the deal of playing against fallow ;) Want to do that for a loooong time. And you. And Viajero. DANG! Already hyped up :D

13. TravelScrabble

TravelScrabble Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    travelscrabble
    Cyanide Username:
    travelscrabble
    Country Flag:
    But you should register your interest in the thread cause Dreamy will seed the divisions before he opens the in game sign ups. Don't wait too long.

14. Ken

Ken Kenny the Mechanic

Country Flag:
    Like mouths at the bottom of beer bongs, these slots fill up quick

15. Blasscend

Blasscend Member

Cyanide Username:
    Blassc_end
    Country Flag:
    Oh why´d you have to express it like that...when I wanted to go home after friday eve to take my leave, some guys invited me to a party. It ended...painful to say the least.

16. Blasscend

Blasscend Member

Cyanide Username:
    Blassc_end
    Country Flag:
    Decision is made, it´ll be humans again, this time with a catcher and thrower, seeing how my nagg team developed after rolling dubs on the thrower and +agi on one blitzer. This makes them incredibly good, I have to say. I even tied an orc team after they took out 2 linos, the ogre and ko´d 2 of the blitzers for most of the game...sick how much that changes.