1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ostland Institute of Higher learning Season 16

Discussion in 'Big Crunch 2' started by cjblackburn, May 9, 2019.

1. cjblackburn

cjblackburn Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    cjblackburn
    Country Flag:
    Welcome students. You have been selected to join Ostland as supposedly the students with the most potential. You are not ready for the big time yet but if you apply yourself to your studies you may in time achieve greatness. This common room provides a place for you to repose and discuss how your fellow students maternal parent might wish to reduce their calorie intake. I have dispatched tickets to all of you so please accept them as soon as possible.

@JCan
    @Scaritus
    @Coach Xerwox
    @Hudd
    @z3t4
    @Razzle Storm
    @Kjelstad
    @J.J. Cash
    @Cereal Killar
    @CherryCrush

JCan and EvilSmoothie like this.
  2. cjblackburn

Cyanide Username:
    cjblackburn
    Country Flag:
    Not alot of kill skills means that you lot must be grateful you ended up here.

1. Hudd - Legio XIII

These Skaven look pretty much done. Hudd knows what he is doing so I will make sure that he doesn't win by predicting him top.

2. Coach Xerwox - Middenheim Magic

The other returning team is Humans and I think this division suits them. Needs more Guard to cope with the big Nasties but there are no Big Nasties here so should be good.

3. Razzle Storm - Raspy Aged Tuna Singers

I like to take a punt on a T4 team going straight up after getting to T3 and this team is my choice. Not quite as finished as Hudds rats but still looking alright.

4. Jcan - Henry's Whigs

In theory the monsters in this division with a massive TV. These humans should finally make it up to tier 2 but they have alot of TV tied up in AG3 passing so it could be tight in a division with so many ways to get the ball.

5. Z3T4 - Duggee Hug

This Necro team did well last season and still needs alot of work but they could come close thanks to an AG4 wolf.

6. Scaritus - The Saphery Sporting Club

These High Elves have the foundations of a good team but I worry about how they get the ball of people. I normally predict Elves to do worse then they do so they could do really well but Elves are smelly so 6th it is.

7. Kjelstad - Capn Crunch Cup

Another team that could do better but I am worried that they might have gone to 6 vamps too soon. Looking nice for the future I'm just not convinced it will get the 4th reroll and extra thralls soon enough.

8. J.J.Cash - Danish Dynamics

A solid looking early Norse team but with nothing spectacular. Needs lots of new skills but could well be a nasty team by the end of the season.

9. Cereal Killar - Black Street Boys

The divisions only bash team must be happy with two claw on their Chorfs. However it lacks mighty blow and Guard and has alot of TV tied up in it's Mino who will be chasing shadows in this division. Probably should be higher but I'm getting tired so this will do.

10. Blood Drive Divers _ CherryCruch

Newish Vamps are tricky but the reason this team is 10th is that it hasn't accepted it's ticket yet so is on a different page than the rest.

Last edited: May 14, 2019
  3. JCan

JCan Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    JCan
    Country Flag:
    Tier 3. Feels like home.

4. Coach Xerwox

Coach Xerwox Active Member

Country Flag:
    Ready your stretchers and fill up on Bloodweiser 'cause the Magic is coming to Town!

JCan likes this.
  5. Kjelstad

Kjelstad Active Member

Country Flag:
    Oh, I'm ready. My players... not so much.

I was not sure about promoting one division into another as opposed to splitting 1-2-3 into different divisions. But after seeing all the people that I already hate, it has me excited. And a few of them are from last season!

Hello @Hudd

TravelScrabble and Razzle Storm like this.
  6. Razzle Storm

Razzle Storm Member

Steam Username:
    RazzleStorm
    Cyanide Username:
    Razzle Storm
    Country Flag:
    Registered and ready to DOMINATE*.

*This is no guarantee that the RATS will win any games. The RATS are not responsible for any bets, deals, or swindles that go wrong based on this statement of domination.

Coach Xerwox and sbr32 like this.
  7. z3t4

z3t4 Member

Steam Username:
    24erre
    Country Flag:
    I'm in!!!

8. Hudd

Hudd Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Howdie.

9. cjblackburn

Cyanide Username:
    cjblackburn
    Country Flag:
    Attend children your first piece of homework is to read my predictions.

10. z3t4

z3t4 Member

Steam Username:
    24erre
    Country Flag:
    1st match a huge 0-0. I finish the 1st drive 5 vs 10 and started the 2nd one 7 vs 11...a lot of and 1s...so I repeat a very nice 0-0...

Ps: My guard zombie is dead with no regen ;(

11. JCan

JCan Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    JCan
    Country Flag:
    Been there. Done that. Got the relegation T-shirt. ;)

12. cjblackburn

Cyanide Username:
    cjblackburn
    Country Flag:
    I hear it’s a lovely t-shirt. I had to throw my old one away it was getting too old.

13. JCan

JCan Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    JCan
    Country Flag:
    Am I right in thinking one gets a new one every time? Looking forward to expanding my collection at some point if so.

14. Coach Xerwox

Coach Xerwox Active Member

Country Flag:
    "Big Loaf" Yoren, pulling pieces of rat pelt and teeth out of his cleats: Huh, and i thought the pitch was bumpy today ...

Match Report of Middenheim Magic vs. Raspy Aged Tune Singers coming up soon!

Last edited: May 17, 2019
    Razzle Storm likes this.
  15. CherryCrush

CherryCrush Member

Cyanide Username:
    CherryCrush
    Country Flag:
    @cjblackburn Ticket accepted tonight, sorry just got back. I think 10th is a solid prediction even without seeing my squad :-D

16. cjblackburn

Cyanide Username:
    cjblackburn
    Country Flag:
    Welcome aboard. At the very least you have a good chance of being able to develop your vamps without getting them murdered this season.

17. JCan

JCan Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    JCan
    Country Flag:
    So potentially a slight issue, I'll be abroad on a business trip from Thursday 23 May to Thursday 30 May.

@cjblackburn I guess this means I'll probably have to concede my MD2 game against @J.J. Cash unless we get it played before I leave on Thursday 23 (I won't be able to play BB2 whilst I'm away), right?

Apologies.

18. JCan

JCan Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    JCan
    Country Flag:
    I believe the final MD1 game is to be played tomorrow evening UTC.
    @J.J. Cash is there any chance you could play on Wednesday 22nd at around 18:00 UTC?

19. JCan

JCan Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    JCan
    Country Flag:
    @J.J. Cash there's even a chance I can play directly after the final MD1 game is played if we can get the week rolled early.

20. Kjelstad

Kjelstad Active Member

Country Flag:
    @Scaritus and I had excitement today with 12 passes and dead players on both sides. 12 passes doesn't seem possible when we didn't even cause a riot. 50spp between us.

Razzle Storm and JCan like this.