Ostland : Something about punching (S21 Fluff)

Orielensis

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Orielensis
Cyanide Username
Orielensis
Country Flag
I checked his roster and that is one sweet troll. And that speedster goblin...
They were crafted in your honour @Werebat ! Sadly disappointing for overall achievements thus far other than death and mayhem obviously

comfort_eagle

Super Star Player
Steam Username
comfort_eagle
Country Flag
After MD1, here are some updates on the gobbo season goals:

1. Survive a game vs. Blunderworld with less than 200tv loss
2. Kill/perma-hurt a player worth more than 200tv
3. Get through a game without any dead/perma-hurt gobbos and trolls
4. Acquire a Hail Mary Bomber
5. Acquire a wrestle goblin for the roster
6. Sack an opposing ball carrier with a bomb (completed!)
7. Succeed in a throw-team-mate one turn touchdown (completed!)

8. Jerry (last season's hero gob) to survive the season (1/9 complete)
9. Acquire a dirty player goblin for the roster
10. Promote to tier 2

gg @zectorman - some really rough gfi rolls for you all game really took the result out of your hands.

Next up, we face @Orielensis' Blunderworld, which will give us our shot at completing goal #1, nice and early in the season. Big thanks to @Hubster who's MNG'd one of the clawed rats which might end up helping a ton.

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
When you roll a double I would do objective 9 before 5.
Also you seem to be missing the objective that all halfling and goblin teams should have.
Get an AG4 player.

One AG roll on a fling or goblin makes a bigger difference to the team than any other skill or stat on any other player in the game.

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
I managed 3 firsts in my game against Werebat.

It was the 1st game I haven't bitten anyone in a half (Did use 4 rerolls on bloodlust though )
Also 1st game I haven't removed a thrall from the pitch just a few stuns 2nd half.
Finally and less impressively it was the 1st time I haven't attempted a pass although technically if we were playing tabletop I would have made 2 pass actions I just failed the pick up.

comfort_eagle

Super Star Player
Steam Username
comfort_eagle
Country Flag
The Idea of Setting Goals is pretty cool actually @comfort_eagle might set some up too!
It's mostly cos actually winning games is so unlikely with this mob that you need some achievable things to aim for... your team looks actually competent enough to just play the game like a normal person.

comfort_eagle

Super Star Player
Steam Username
comfort_eagle
Country Flag
I managed 3 firsts in my game against Werebat.

It was the 1st game I haven't bitten anyone in a half (Did use 4 rerolls on bloodlust though )
Also 1st game I haven't removed a thrall from the pitch just a few stuns 2nd half.
Finally and less impressively it was the 1st time I haven't attempted a pass although technically if we were playing tabletop I would have made 2 pass actions I just failed the pick up.
How did I forget that eh? Call it a bonus stretch goal then!!

comfort_eagle

Super Star Player
Steam Username
comfort_eagle
Country Flag
So I had some time up my sleeve with my bb commitments shaved down to just 1 game a week for the time being. Decided to watch the other games in our division and my goodness there are some impressive teams knocking around. Coaches seem to know what they're doing too, which means this is going to be a serious competitive season. Just glad to be in the mix with you all.

See you on the pitch sooner or later! (with whatever's left of my poor gobs... seems every team has a tackle mb piece or two)

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
So I had some time up my sleeve with my bb commitments shaved down to just 1 game a week for the time being. Decided to watch the other games in our division and my goodness there are some impressive teams knocking around. Coaches seem to know what they're doing too, which means this is going to be a serious competitive season. Just glad to be in the mix with you all.

See you on the pitch sooner or later! (with whatever's left of my poor gobs... seems every team has a tackle mb piece or two)

The thing you need to remember about my team is it will implode once or twice a season and remove my own players at an impressive rate.
If it happens when I am playing you then you get an easy win.
If as @Werebat found if I don't bite anyone then the team is a lot better.

Ravers

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ravers
Country Flag
hey folks, see that Ogre Elf! Well I killed him last season but the apothecary saved him, albeit with a move bust. How about you finish the job?

comfort_eagle

Super Star Player
Steam Username
comfort_eagle
Country Flag
hey folks, see that Ogre Elf! Well I killed him last season but the apothecary saved him, albeit with a move bust. How about you finish the job?
He's got guard now... looking more ogre-y every day... If only it'd bonehead.

Orielensis

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Orielensis
Cyanide Username
Orielensis
Country Flag
I can do this thing

comfort_eagle

Super Star Player
Steam Username
comfort_eagle
Country Flag
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT and Gobbo Goals update:

'Ded apo ded' is DEAD!!!

(you're welcome Ostland, and especially @JCan who's got Blunderworld next MD - I think I MNG'd another 3 for you just to be safe). Was there even a bounty on that stormvermin brute? Cos - damn that was one scary animal.

Re: goals-
4/10 completed so far - which means I'm well on track to a successful season.

1. Survive a game vs. Blunderworld with less than 200tv perma-loss (completed!)
2. Kill/perma-hurt a player worth more than 200tv (completed!)
3. Get through a game without any dead/perma-hurt gobbos and trolls
4. Acquire a Hail Mary Bomber
5. Acquire a wrestle goblin for the roster
6. Sack an opposing ball carrier with a bomb (completed!)
7. Succeed in a throw-team-mate one turn touchdown (completed!)
8. Jerry (last season's hero gob) to survive the season (2/9 complete)
9. Acquire a dirty player goblin for the roster
10. Promote to tier 2
BONUS GOAL: Acquire an AG4 goblin

Next MD - we get a shot at maiming an ogre elf! Imma comin' @cjblackburn

comfort

Orielensis

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Orielensis
Cyanide Username
Orielensis
Country Flag
Well this is sad but 87 games 101 cas caused and 7 deaths, 244 spp. He was a brilliant player for me.

Have to see if Always Dedapoded can exceed his achievements.

Orielensis

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Orielensis
Cyanide Username
Orielensis
Country Flag
Death and mayhem is the most enjoyable part of the game anyway...
Well they’ve fallen apart a little finally with legend killer and super gob dead in first 2 games. But let’s see ...