1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pass Block Bug?

Discussion in 'General Blood Bowl News and Discussion' started by dodger, May 12, 2012.

1. dodger

dodger Member

Cyanide Username:
    drdodger
    Country Flag:
    Say all I've been playing the DE edition of Cyanide's Blood Bowl for a couple of weeks now and just got the chance to use pass block for the first time... but after I moved my guy it didn't seem to let me end the pass block action.... a timer ran out or something, the pass fumbled, and my game was locked thinking it was my turn with a timer that wasn't counting down...

Is this a known bug? Is it pointless to take the pass block skill until it's fixed?

Just to note, this was in single player campaign play and yes, my LE edition is already on the way... I ordered it the day before they announced Chaos Edition. :mad:

2. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    Ooh, DE edition.. I have no recollection, but it might well be bugged. Lots of things were.

It does work in LE, which is the only one I've played for a long time.

And unless you're working on a shoestring budget, I think you made a good purchase - LE is that much better than DE (and you can start playing online asap) and CE edition is still many months away (+ any unforeseen delays)

3. dodger

dodger Member

Cyanide Username:
    drdodger
    Country Flag:
    Thanks, I actually made two more uses of it successfully so it's not always bugged at least. It seems you need to double click or something if you don't use the full allowed movement.

I wasn't really bemoaning purchasing the LE, more the fact that I bought the DE in the store then realized there was a newer better version with more of the races already out when I'd bought that one. The announcement of another edition the next day just made it even more frustrating.

4. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    Usually when you want to end something prematurely (including when your vampire needs to drink something) your "end turn" button changes name to "end event", allowing you to click that to keep going.