Playing head games

Blasscend

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Blassc_end
Country Flag
I will, I didn´t know it was inspired by that! My dad really listens a lot to them to this day. Also I already mentioned in the thread where I looked for the theme that I really enjoy a song for a theme :) Just adds to the fun a lot, just like the Insane? Beer sponsor. Which is a crappy editing job by me.

Blasscend

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Blassc_end
Country Flag
Let´s seriously hope the luck of the training team I have in Nagg doesn´t carry over.
Made a new one with the same roster, first game Dorfs.
They passed the ball.
And dodged.
And this mainly with blockers.
I had -37% d6 luck.
Fuuuuuuck.

Second game. Zons. D6 were +5% for him. I didn´t break armor once, he gave me a KO first block and a mng later. The block dice?
I dub skulled first block 3 turns in a row. Then rerolled and pushed a lot, later getting a blocking turnover. EVERY single one of my turns ended with a block turnover. Until I quit on T7. Why? He had made a whopping 23 1D blocks, of which 20 weren´t skulls and those were rerolled into successful blocks.

On other news, I just broke my mouse!

Blasscend

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Blassc_end
Country Flag
Just had the first game with a balanced set of dice with humans, against orcs.
Close 2-1 for him, last turn should´ve made it a draw but sadly the catch ruined it (my opponent even congratulated me for seeing that play, must be the elf experience :D) and so I lost. Well, happy that I´m back into normal dice for the moment, were just slightly in my opponents favor, especially the pickups, but well, I liked the game and my opponent was a great sport.

Blasscend

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Blassc_end
Country Flag
Just thought about it-I really should try playing head games too with this team, the game I wrote about last post I tried it. Made my opponent take risks (sadly, the 3 agi 2 dodges succeeded, lol). And the 2 fouls I did make him clump the players together more than he would have earlier.

Blasscend

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Blassc_end
Country Flag
Just got completely outdiced with the training team, thought after a game against UW it had gone away. WRONG. I only started breaking armor around T14 and he killed a blitzer after I had apo´d a niggle on the kicker. He mocked me about the used apo even though after 5 played game his DaE team didn´t have one in the first place. I lost it completely at some point and made mistakes over mistakes, but boy, I haven´t seen such a bag of sh*t in a while-my opponent, that is. I even think about taking a break from the game but as the season will start not too far ahead it´s the worst time I could do that.

Blasscend

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Blassc_end
Country Flag
gi8.png

So, this is what the Division really looks like. One game played, Skaven winning against Necro. My opponent will be Clockwork2k2 and his Chaos Dorfs, me being the lazy bum I am according to my father (good god it was a bad idea to visit him in London the first thing I do in my 5 free days..) I don´t have his roster image but it´s 2 Bulls, 5 Blockers, 4 hobs and 3 rr. Not sure how to play against him, I think going for the hobgoblins seems like a reasonable idea, I also have the spare so fouling 1-2 out, blockers or hobs (or even the bulls) is also a possibility.

Kaz

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Kazman29
Country Flag
Yeah, going after hobgoblins is always a good idea as it eliminates the ag3 from the team! I wouldn't waste fouls on them though, save those for the good players. Glad the real team is getting going now, and looking forward to seeing how you fare.

Blasscend

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Blassc_end
Country Flag
Thanks Kaz, I'm looking forward to it too. Nuffle slowly but steadily has reduced his anger, I think he finally got the wink of how I have suffered enough :D Last time I played against ChD I did so with Pro Elves and let me tell you; it wasn't pretty for him. In fact,my DP killed both the Centaurs AND the mino. Lets see if something like that happens again ;) It will be a long as f*ck match report all the same, trust me on that one ;)

Blasscend

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Blassc_end
Country Flag
We just finished and it´s a close 1-0 loss for the games. My analysis: Taking out 3 of the 4 hobs didn´t pose a problem for him at all, he used them twice to actually do stuff. That involved 1 pickup and 1 dodge through a TZ. He rolled about 2 or more times my D6 and had pretty average first half, his T8 second half was pretty damn great for him. Game was more or less decided by bad scatter rolls for me, 1´s and overall inability to really take advantage of mistakes (which he made quite a lot tbh) as I rolled badly when I needed better.

Welp, at least the Ogre got MVP. And my next opponent is High Elves, what could possibly go wrong?

Wanted to write a long report but I´m kinda pissed by everything atm.

Blasscend

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Blassc_end
Country Flag
Just rewatched and looked at the propabilities. The D6 were pretty even, just slightly better for him, though most of the rolls he made he had a rr named sure feet for. He did 26 GFI´s overall and 21 succeeded, while his 4 agi 2 pickups only failed once, his agi 2 catch succeeded and my agi 3 pickups suceeded 1 out of 3 times. And his TD was pretty much a less than 15% chances of success move. Well, can´t help it, at least I got more SPP, though the winnings of 20k suck, no apo for next game.

Blasscend

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Blassc_end
Country Flag
Game 2 is up ahead, opponent is Loracks Dream with his unskilled Skaven team with 4 gunners 2 blitzers and a thrower I think, game will be played probably next hour or so. We only got 20 k winnings so no apo, no skills too. But I think if nothing happens to the blitzers we have a good chance of actually winning this thing. I want to see rats leave the pitch in droves :D

Blasscend

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Blassc_end
Country Flag
As I mucked up the time last time we´ll try again. The thing is, his TZ is quite different to mine. Gmt-10 and mine is GMT+2 which basically means, 8pm his time, 8 am mine. So while it is tomorrow for him it´d be tuesday morning for me? TZ confuse the shit out of me sometimes. Why oh why was I the one they though they could put in the non european pools..geeez. This month only lasts so long and I´ll have to work again after that.

Blasscend

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Blassc_end
Country Flag
This game is pretty unlikely to get played as it looks. Why? Timezones!

Blasscend

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Blassc_end
Country Flag
PC decided to bluescreen T13 or 14, he decided not to wait, probably has uploaded the replay and I won´t get anything out of that. If this is the case, I´ll probably drop out of RMBBL completely. Except for claaams I seriously have only made negative experiences with the league so far and then there´s the fact I´m not keen on more TZ bs anyway. So, I´ll have to look for a new league, seriously.