1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quitting

Discussion in 'Crunch Cup' started by Boffa, Nov 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kjelstad

Kjelstad Active Member

Steam Username:
    Kjelstad
    Cyanide Username:
    Kjelstad
    Country Flag:
    well you won't, but the winner gets something.

Man if the game causes someone stress they need to go. See you in a few seasons.

I am still going to tease him mercilessly until he cries like a little girl with a dead hamster, but I do hope he knows it is all in jest.

Now go put on that little white dress I like so much, Smurfette

2. Netsmurf

Netsmurf Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Netsmurf
    Country Flag:
    Im so glad you are back in the CC Panda - nearly fell of my chair laughing:D

Regarding Boffa, I think it a good thing to inform that this is it and hope to see you again soon.

3. Fallowheart

Fallowheart Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Fallowheart
    Country Flag:
    Hey Boffa,

We've all felt similar. Competetive nature and all that. I'm the first to admit that I expect much better of myself than I can produce, which puts me in a worse state of mind when i have a loss hanging over my head from a week prior. Sometimes a break is what you need, and you're the best judge of that time. i'd urge you to take a few days doing something else and see if you aren't interested next week... If you've played your game this week already then you have potentially up to a week and a half of stepping away from the game to think about it. (though that does make things harder for someone who steps in behind you should you continue with the current course... but then again, we're already there right?).

Anyway, sorry to hear you aren't having fun. Shout me up if you feel the need to beat up on a TV1000 team ;)

4. Lebe666

Lebe666 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    I too was disappointed Panda... I was hoping it was The Elf Street Band taking their leave... :p

5. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    This is why you can't have deletion rights. If you had deleted that post Danton's reply would have been left completely hanging ;)

6. Viajero

Viajero Active Member

Country Flag:
    That is BS and you know it :D It is actually the other way around. Many forums prevent deletion/edition on a published/posted quote or response to your post. It is just a matter of who clicks first. That feature would have prevented my deletion just fine after Danton responded (he basically Ninjaed while I was editing) and that is exactly what we have suggested in the past. I am happy with that as in many other forums and it works fine... No, that is not the issue here. The issue here is about blogs.

But hey. If you want to continue this particular discussion at nauseam I can type it all again. Dont think you want that? Thought so. :p I think this one has run its course, and our beloved ruler has ruled. Move on anyone?

Last edited: Nov 15, 2012
  7. Gallows Bait

Gallows Bait Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Gallows-Bait
    Cyanide Username:
    Gallows Bait
    Country Flag:
    We're done now.

GB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.