1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rambunctious Reikland: Season 16 Fluff

Discussion in 'Big Crunch 2' started by TravelScrabble, May 9, 2019.

1. TravelScrabble

TravelScrabble Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    travelscrabble
    Cyanide Username:
    travelscrabble
    Country Flag:
    Hello Reiklanders, most of you have been here before so you know that tier 2 is where the knives come out. Its the most cutthroat competition in BC2 cause only 3 of you are going to Altwarf and only one is staying here. The rest of you are being exiled back to tier 3 to wander even longer in the wilderness.

You all know the drill by now, make sure you read the rules, post in here for matchmaking, poke me early if you have problems, hate nuffle but love your fellow coaches.

Coahces in Reikland this season are:

@BallztotheWalla - the nearly champ
    @Crowdog09 - clawless chaos
    @Znarx - 2000+ TV wood elves
    @Wrekd - a team
    @Moreplovac - reviewer lizards
    @VulpesInculta - agility apprentice
    @bovicerunstrains - you remember the coach name
    @mamutas - much cup commissioner of bash
    @Street - gobbo refugee
    @feufollet - CCL hotshot

Get your tickets accepted and lets get going

VulpesInculta likes this.
  2. TravelScrabble

Steam Username:
    travelscrabble
    Cyanide Username:
    travelscrabble
    Country Flag:
    Team Breakdown
    • Game-of-Thorns, Znarx, Woodies: The big bullies of the the BC2 elf playgrounds its rare to see Znarx's teams come in under 2000 TV. For that you get no less than 3 agi 5 elves, a strong arm thrower and a couple of wardancers. Cersei and Gwennost are in a race to see who becomes the frist legend elf. Scary stuff.
    • Claw and Order, Crowdog, Chaos: Another Altdwarf team trying for a second shot at the big prize. They have 3 claw mb and a sacker that's as potent as any wardancer. Can you cope with the dual threat of that?
    • Fitlers, BallztotheWalla, Chorfs: These guys have finished second in Altdwarf and made tiers 4-2 look like kindergarten the last time they were here. They've taken a couple of losses but still have 3 guard and 2 claw mb, still they might be in danger of being outmuscled. 2 str 4 ball carriers hobbos should help them cope with all the leapers in the div.
    • Chorty, Mamutas, Chorfs: More chorfs, with a distinctly killier flavour - 3 claw mb and a pomber as well as 2 dp. The bulls are near rookies though and the hobbos are nothing to write home about, will struggle with the ball if they can't get removals. Mostly they'll get removals. Can teufel get another mutation?
    • 1 Hit Wonders, BoVice, Chaos: 2 x chof 2 x chaos, sorry Reikland. But these guys are pretty fresh. They have a killer a ball carrier and the warriors have the basics so its enough to be dangerous but not enough to lock down the fast teams or go toe-to-toe with the bash. S
    • Chaqua Greenies, Wrekd, Orcs: Relatively fresh orcs with an agi 4 thrower. A frenzy juggs blitzer is a serious threat and they do have 6 guard, winning the division, orcs are good at this TV and despite the deluge of claw I think they'll do well
    • Gazers of Cold, Moreplovac, Lizards: Pretty good sauruses and an ma 9 one turning skink, yeah this is a scary team but looks like there is a bit too much TV locked up in skinks and maybe not quite enough hitting power in the sauruses, should struggle to do damage.
    • Bountiful Harvest, Street, Undead: Street's Undead have gone like a rocket in their first two seasons but this is where things start getting tough. In theory. In practice they have enough guard and strength to push throuh most of the other bash teams in this division. The ghouls suck though, and I think they will struggle to score a lot at this TV.
    • Mobtown Ravens, Vulpesinculta, DaE: Yes there are more elves. Actually I expect the elves to do quite well in this division of bash teams without great ball skills and these guys also have a ludicrous 8458 mb blitzer.
    • Les necros a crocs, feufollet, Necro: Same old story with necro, how arw the wolves. Well they're alright, one mb one block tackle, but its probably not enough. There's not enough guard, not enough hitting power and not enough balll skills. Coach has proven himself though.

Predictions
    1. Claw and Order
    2. Chaqua Greenies
    3. Fitlers
    4. Game-of-thorns
    5. Mobtown Ravens
    6. Bountiful Harvest
    7. Les necros a crocs
    8. Gazers of Cold
    9. 1 Hit Wonders
    10. Chorty

Last edited: May 18, 2019
    VulpesInculta likes this.
  3. Znarx

Znarx Courier Staff

Cyanide Username:
    Znarx
    Country Flag:
    Hi @TravelScrabble and whoever my week 1 opponent will end up being, I'm going to be gone May 11 to May 19, and won't be able to play during that time. I'm not sure how much internet access I have, so I might not be around to post to arrange a match time. I'll be available May 20 and May 21, and I can be pretty flexible around what time I schedule the match those days.

4. Moreplovac

Moreplovac Active Member

Steam Username:
    Moreplovac
    Country Flag:
    Hello everyone! I know most of you (either through season 15 Ostland or clan)!

Let's have a clawless season and Carthage must fall!

5. mamutas

mamutas Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    mamutas
    Cyanide Username:
    mamutas
    Country Flag:
    Inconceivable!
    Teufel yearns for a similar soul with whom he can share the pains of being horned tailed clawed creature he has become. But he likes fluffy unicorns and daisies. No one understands him.
    More claws, horns and tails!

EvilSmoothie likes this.
  6. EvilSmoothie

EvilSmoothie Active Member

Steam Username:
    EvilSmoothie
    Country Flag:
    Awwwww! Teufal has single handedly made me want to play a mutation race just so I can make friends for him.

7. BallztotheWalla

BallztotheWalla Active Member

Country Flag:
    Looking forward to slumming it down here with you all ...

8. Street

Street Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Street
    Country Flag:
    Well, my slightly unrealistic goal is to get to Altdwarf this season.

My secondary goal is to add "Teufel" to my team.

9. Moreplovac

Moreplovac Active Member

Steam Username:
    Moreplovac
    Country Flag:
    Nu-uh. I'm killing "Teufel" and a BullCentaur in my match against Mamutas.

10. Street

Street Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Street
    Country Flag:
    If he dies vs a team that can't resurrect him, I may have to steal him from the graveyard soon after.

11. mamutas

Steam Username:
    mamutas
    Cyanide Username:
    mamutas
    Country Flag:
    wow, wow, wow!
    What is this talk about killing! Let's be nice to each other, friends! Or I'll go back to gentle folks in Tier 3 next season.

12. bovicerunstrains

bovicerunstrains Active Member

Steam Username:
    BoVice
    Cyanide Username:
    BoVice
    Country Flag:
    Howdy! Great my 3 least favorite teams to play against in S15 followed me here :p

13. Wrekd

Wrekd Member

Steam Username:
    Wrekd
    Country Flag:
    I see no introduction is needed! :'D

Last edited: May 10, 2019
    TravelScrabble likes this.
  14. Znarx

Znarx Courier Staff

Cyanide Username:
    Znarx
    Country Flag:
    That's just 40K of bloat against me. Or 60K if he needed doubles for those mutations. The horns might be useful, but Claw and Prehensile Tail are pretty much bloat against me, with 4 leapers and 3 AG 5 players.

15. mamutas

Steam Username:
    mamutas
    Cyanide Username:
    mamutas
    Country Flag:
    Teufel likes elves as much as fluffy unicorns and daisies. He means no harm to them.
    But his cousin Diable is a hateful person. Don't fall near him.

16. TravelScrabble

Steam Username:
    travelscrabble
    Cyanide Username:
    travelscrabble
    Country Flag:
    Predictions finally up, and boy they were tricky, think this division is going to be very close.

17. Moreplovac

Moreplovac Active Member

Steam Username:
    Moreplovac
    Country Flag:
    "#8 Gazers of Cold."

I consider this as a challenge. Mission this season: Do not relegate.

18. Znarx

Znarx Courier Staff

Cyanide Username:
    Znarx
    Country Flag:
    As usual, my team is totally wrecked after 2 matches. 9 CAS so far this season, 5 of them have been dead. I've used the apothecary in each game, and both times he rerolled dead into dead. So this time I lose my AG 5 Block, Dodge, Leap Sure Hands player, to go with the dead War Dancer and AG 5 Catcher who got move busted last game. And those two matches were against Necromantic and Lizardman, with two Chaos and two Chaos Dwarf teams in the division, my team is going to be totally dead by the end of the season.

(edit: 5/9 CAS were dead, not 5/8)

Last edited: May 27, 2019
    Moreplovac likes this.
  19. Moreplovac

Moreplovac Active Member

Steam Username:
    Moreplovac
    Country Flag:
    Sorry about that. And I hope you do survive the rest of the season! Elf BS-em'!

20. Znarx

Znarx Courier Staff

Cyanide Username:
    Znarx
    Country Flag:
    Kind of hard when I've had both kickers, my only strip ball player and my only sure hands player die in the first two games of the season.

I'm not mad at you. I'm not happy about getting so many deaths in just two games.