1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Red Rockets aim for the sky!

Discussion in 'Team Blogs' started by Purgatory, May 4, 2011.

1. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    You should have a perfect run! They are always very fun! Rockets! Rockets! Rockets!

2. Purgatory

Purgatory Member

Country Flag:
    Just came home from the bloody bout that was our league's final game. As I've stated before, I was already locked in for first place before the match, but I wanted to go out with a perfect record.

His team is comprised of all the positionals, with all the BOs having Block, and in one instance also MB and PO, all the Blitzers have Guard and then various other skills (one Frenzy, Side Step; one Tackle, Grab; one Mighty Blow etc.), two unskilled linemen, two unskilled Goblins and two Throwers, one defensive with Block etc. and one offensive with Accurate et al.

He got 480k cash and spent it on a Wizard, an Apoth, a Bribe and a Chainsaw. I won fame (my mighty FF of 13 - bumped by house rules due to my new team signs - vs. his meager FF of 3, yeah!) and the toss, and elected to receive.

I pick up the ball deep in my end and run it along his side of the field well protected in a side cage, and I score with the Thrower, to put him on 13 SPP in my round five or so. Just prior to me scoring, my dear opponent manages to BH my Sure Feet Catcher, without using either MB or PO. Go figure.

This escalates through the half, and especially during his drive, where I finally manage to stop him from scoring a TD in his last turn. However, I had seven lads in the Casualty booth, the injury rolls were crazy, he managed a total of seven CAS and, one stun and 0 KOs, and MB didn't really help much. My +MA WD was crowdsurfed and the DT Catcher failed a dodge, but otherwise the other five CASes were all legit deals. All of them were BHs (a couple of MNGs, but since that doesn't carry over to the next season, they are effectively BHs) except for the Wrestle/Guard Catcher who was outright killed, but since it was so early in the game, I didn't dare to use the Apoth, my super-star Wardancer, the Team Captain Stevie Slamdunk was still on the pitch, and my Apothecary has more or less become his private property :)

I kick in the second half with six lads on the field, including my hero Dauntless, Wrestle, Tackle, Leap, Grab Catcher and Stevie Slamdunk. The kick ends up on the left, in the middle of his field with about as many squares to his Endzone as there was to the LOS. He downs the LOS and finally manages to not break the armour, but the Tree still stands. One of the Linos was stunned, and that's it. His offensive Thrower moves to toss the ball to a Blitzer, which I thought was fine, since Stevie Slamdunk's Strip Ball can come in handy if the ball is carried by something without Sure Hands. However, my opponent fails the 3+ pick-up despite the Sure Hands two turns in a row, which means I can bash my way to his Thrower, down him and pick up the ball with Stevie Slamdunk.

My opponent charges in with a Blitzer and makes two GFI's to mark the Wardancer with his Tackle. He then blitzes the WD but the block dice turns up :skull::bothdown:, re-rolled into :pushback::pushback:, which means that not only can I stay on my feet, I can also move away from the Tackler. In my following turn, my Hero Catcher wrestles the Thrower to the ground and Stevie runs in for an easy 2-0.

I kick again, and gable a bit with the kick (my Kick Lino was one of the lads in the CAS booth). It results in a touchback which my opponent gives to a Blitzer. He bashes my LOS again, no results worse than Stun (!), and moves up my field in a side-cage. Now, I'm absolutely positive that the Blitzer holding the ball is the Frenzy/Side Step one, so I leap in with my hero Catcher, pass the dauntless roll to make it -2 instead of -3 dice, and the block dice turn up :skull::bothdown:, so I re-roll into :pushback::pow: (yeah!). My opponent, of course, chooses the arrow and stays put, since it is the Stand Firm Blitzer, not the Side Step one. :mad: They look quite alike, but there's no excuse, I should've asked beforehand.

He downs the Catcher and a Lino trying desperately to protect my End Zone while the rest of his team keeps hitting Stevie Slamdunk, two more Linos and the Tree with little effect. I fail to Leap out of the dogpile to blitz the ball carrier, Stevie is stunned and my opponent runs in for the TD, 2-1.

In the last couple of turns of the game, I receive the kick-off and ponder what to do for a minute before I decide to announce that my plan is to hug the ball in my end of the field, and wait for the clock to run out. This spurs groans from my opponent and the spectators, but I don't care. I send up my Dirty Player Lino anyway, to try and go for the score, and my opponent falls for it, his MA of 7 is enough to get him to safety from everything sans being marked by Blitzers passing two GFI:s.

I fumble the +5 pass, despite using a re-roll (55,55% chance, and anything but a fumble would've been nice). His team is somewhat out of position, so he can only mark the DP Lino and try to go for the ball with a Thrower who makes the pick-up, but the Blitzer it tries to hand-off to fails the 4+ (marked) catch, despite using a re-roll.

In my turn 8, the last turn of the game, I pick up the ball and run a little further, and go for a 4+ pass instead, but my opponent gladly rolls the 6 needed for an Interception, and that ends the game. About five minutes into the post-game sequence of harrassing each other's players and laughing at shitty MVP/winning rolls, my opponent realizes that he had forgotten to use the Wizard, which would easily have been a real game-breaker. :D

Final Score: 2-1 (1-7 CAS)

MVP landed on the hero Catcher, fittingly enough, but I could've used it on the tree or one of the 11-SPP Linos a lot more. The Catcher is now on 81, sigh. I re-rolled into 70k winnings, which after Spiralling Expenses and purchasing a new Catcher makes for 100k in the bank, which is nice, a lot more than I had at the end of the last season.

My team was undefeated this (short) season, which was nice, and I only had to replace one player in total. The dead Catcher is a loss, since I roll so few double levels, but nothing compared to Stevie. Overall, the game was again a spectacle, Ulgroth failed to pierce the armour even once, despite staying in for two drives. The two times he rolled, he managed a 4 and a 3 respectively. Good times! My opponent forgetting to use the Wizard was probably what cossed him the victory, and I'm happy with that, perfect record seasons rule!

My team, post-season:

Wardancer - Strip Ball, Side Step, Jump Up, Tackle, Mighty Blow
    Wardancer - Side Step, Tackle, +MA, Niggling Injury

Catcher - Block, Side Step, Sure Feet
    Catcher - Block, Side Step, +MA, Diving Tackle, Niggling Injury
    Catcher - Wrestle, Dauntless, Tackle, Leap, Grab
    Catcher - Naked

Thrower - Block

Tree - Grab, Guard, Mutliple Block

Lino - Dirty Player
    Lino - Wrestle, Niggling Injury
    Lino - Wrestle
    Lino - Naked
    Lino - Block, Dodge, Side Step, Kick

13 FF, 4 RRs, Apoth, no Coaches/Cheers

TV: 2200, 100k in the bank

3. Gallows Bait

Gallows Bait Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Gallows-Bait
    Cyanide Username:
    Gallows Bait
    Country Flag:
    Congratulations on 1st place and a perfect season, really impressive run and a very strong team indeed. Wood Elves are rightly feared with a team like that.

4. Purgatory

Purgatory Member

Country Flag:
    Thanks! Getting the win against Orcs was the biggest treat in retrospective. It is coached by the least experiecend coach in the league right now, but he made up for that with completely ridiculous injury rolls. Defending with 6 players (let alone scoring) is no easy task, even if one of them happens to be a Strip Ball, Side Step, Jump Up, Tackle, Mighty Blow Wardancer, and another is a Wrestle, Tackle, Dauntless, Leap, Grab Catcher.

I am usually very reserved in my play style, preferring not to make any passes at all (except for safe 2+ SPP-hogging passes on my own side of the pitch), but after the game, another player who had coached my opponent prior to the match asked to play a half just for the hell of it, with the same WE and Orc teams. I went all-out, balls-to-the-walls WD style, since there were no long-term consequences to be had, and soundly beat this meta-coach 2-0 in one half. :) It felt especially nice, considering the coach in question is the same person who taught me the game, and who has also been on a long hot streak with Skaven, taking down no less than four championships in a row. Maybe I should try to be more aggressive in my defense, we'll see.

Next season, starting in January will probably feature the same teams that I have played against this season (Lizards, Humans, Orcs) as well as a newer High Elf team qualifying on the grounds of them getting 3-0 in the B-tier. Hopefully we will see some more new teams joining the A-tier as well, I can't wait to play against some pointy-eared rivals! :D

5. Nikolai II

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    Sweet :D

I just got a 6-game perfect season, so I'm putting my Woodies to rest now. They can only go down from here :p
    (Just playoffs left - we'll see if they manage to keep up the show there ;))

Good luck in your next season (although if you keep this up you won't need it :cool:)

6. Purgatory

Purgatory Member

Country Flag:
    Just had a thought; Fresh Kid G (the Wrestle/Guard Catcher) has been "replaced" fourth times, I'm starting to think that the number 6 on my team is cursed. All the other Catchers have lived so far, unharmed aside from a little niggle on one of the Block/Sidestep ones.

Since all my Catchers are meant to play all the drives, I'm starting to think that having four of them is too much - all the S2 running around means that my team as a whole is often overwhelmed by even mediocre-strength teams (like Humans for example). I'm pondering not getting the Catcher and buying another Lineman instead, or maybe a second Thrower - though this might be a later project, seeing as how my current Thrower is 3 SPP away from even his second level.

Any and all input on the matter is much appreciated! :)

7. Nikolai II

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    I run my elves as full positionals, but on defense I skip one catcher (the other three are on because they all have guard)

I do have two throwers, and they are on all the time - partially because one has kick and the other has leader - but that does mean one is almost always nearby in case a ball comes loose. Pickup, pass to catcher, score. :cool:

8. Purgatory

Purgatory Member

Country Flag:
    The Red Rockets have had a revival in the Free-for-All league at our club, and here's what my team looks like, after several bouts with Dark Elves, Humans, Chaos and Orcs:

Wardancer - Tackle, Mighty Blow, Side Step
    Wardancer - Strip Ball, +ST, Side Step

Catcher - Block, +MA, Guard
    Catcher - Block, +AG

Treeperson - Grab

Lineperson - Kick
    Lineperson - Block, Guard
    Lineperson - Wrestle

Thrower - Dodge
    Thrower - Accurate

(Journeyperson - Loner)

3 RRs, 6 FF, Apoth, no AC/Cheers

80k in the box, for a TV of about 1600

I think I'll be bringing this team into the regular competitive league within a season or so, so come late summer, these will be playing in a regular league environment. Until then I have some more time to prepare and gather some cash. The question is, what to buy next? I could save one more game and get a third catcher to bring my roster to the full 11 for the first time in about six games, or I could save for the fourth re-roll, or just save some cash in case I lose a Wardancer.

What do you guys think? I'm excited to play in a proper league with the team, as especially the +ST Wardancer and the +AG Catcher are amazing players :D

9. Barninho

Barninho Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    They look very nice indeed. The one thing that worries me about them is the fact that you only have four linemen including a loner, and two of those linemen are players I'd ideally like to not put on the LOS (the Guard and the Kicker). So if I were looking to buy I'd be thinking some linemen to take the hits might be more beneficial in the long term than a third catcher. The positionals seem to have everything they need except for enough expendable bods to put in between them and the opposition.

10. Purgatory

Purgatory Member

Country Flag:
    Very true. In my latest game against the Humans, I put a then unlevelled Thrower on the LOS for the last drive, since he was the most expendable player on the pitch.

I think I should save up to 140k and buy two new Linepeople at the same time, getting one would just rid me of the Journeyperson, and the Journeys have been great so far! :)

11. Viajero

Viajero Active Member

Country Flag:
    I d save the money and wait and see. You have a decent roster as it is. No urgency to spend money untill you you have enough back up gold should you lose a WD.

I d also aim for a 4RR as your next expenditure though!

12. Nikolai II

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    I've had great luck with leader as source for RR 4 - cheaper and lower TV.

My team currently has much more experienced throwers, though. (Averaging 4 passes per game skills them quickly)

See if you can make money enough to get extra linos, since you already have good ones. Or just get more catchers and put rookie catchers on the line if you run out of linos. But save cash until you can get 12 players either way. (Also allowing you to have savings for dead positionals)

13. Purgatory

Purgatory Member

Country Flag:
    My Throwers are useless at throwing the ball, one has a level from three Completions and a TD, and the other has a level from a CAS and an MVP, IIRC. I remember a couple of games ago where I held one back for a completion to the AG5 Catcher (who is a lot better at throwing!) and I got a touchback, but still rolled a double-1 for the pass -_-

The lack of re-rolls have only been a problem in games where I've been seriously outmanned and in need of desperate plays, overall I tend to play rather conservatively and prioritize blocking carefully. Three re-rolls have served me well, but I'm aiming to get a fourth one soon, but I think I prioritize more players higher.

Ideally I'd like to keep a roster of at least 13 players. I've used Star Players (Jordell and Eldril) a lot in the past just to get a bench of Loners to have some spares for the second half.

14. Purgatory

Purgatory Member

Country Flag:
    Reviving the team in the TT league right now, and the team looks like this at the moment:

Wardancer - Tackle, Side Step, Mighty Blow, Jump Up
    Wardancer - Strip Ball, Side Step, Mighty Blow, +ST

Catcher - Block, +MA, Guard, -ST
    Catcher - Block, Side Step, +AG, +AG, Pass Block

Thrower - Accurate, Sure Hands, Safe Throw
    Thrower - rookie (my Dodge/Leader one died last game :()

Treeperson - Grab, Guard

Lineperson - Kick
    Lineperson - Block, Guard, +AG
    Lineperson - Wrestle
    Lineperson - rookie

3 RRs, 12 Fan-factor (or was it 13?), Apo, 100k in the box for a TV not shy of 2 mil.

Reall, really want to buy a replacement for the bench, and I believe my first opponent (Necro) is short on Tackle, so my lone Apothecary may be enough to save my important players (the WDs and the AG6 Catcher). The schedule for the season looks like this:

MD1 - Necro
    MD2 - Humans
    MD3 - Chaos Dwarfs
    MD4 - Auto-WO
    MD5 - Orcs
    MD6 - High Elves
    MD7 - Humans

So an awesomely bashy league, but the only team I really don't want to face is the Chaos Dwarfs, mainly due to some seriously broken levels (two +ST on Dwarfs, plenty of Claw/MB and a whopping three (3) doubles on his Mino means he now has a Mino with Claw, Jugg, Block and Tackle).

Here's to a nice season of carnage!

15. Nikolai II

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    At least you have the auto-WO perfectly placed to recover some MNG:s and get some extra cash to replace a player with.. :rolleyes:

16. Purgatory

Purgatory Member

Country Flag:
    Ugh, wrote a proper report of the first match, then accidentaly hit Ctrl+W before I could post. Oh well.

First game was against Lizards, the League champion decided to keep his old team. It ended 2-2, after a failed Wood Elf drive, Pouring Rain all game only affecting Skinks once but my Throwers had plenty difficulty to pick up the ball. My unskilled Lino got a Niggle and my unskilled Thrower is out MNG for next game. No skill rolls, but overall a decent game. The dice were funky, I rolled rubbish Block dice, he rolled pretty great Block dice (my Tackle Wardancer was rubbish overall), I rolled three doubleskulls, and he was great at moving the ball while my Thrower decided to fumble a pick-up at the side-lines, despite Sure Hands (but he got crowd-surfed in revenge by my kind opponent). However, I rolled awesome for dodges, and Tackle didn't matter at all when dodging away from his Sauri, and he rolled an average around 5 for armour. It all balances out in the end.

Next week is Humans, with a smattering of awesome players, the two most notable ones is a +ST, MB, PO Blitzer and a +ST, Frenzy, Tackle Blitzer. I'll also be giving away about 200k of inducements, shrug.

17. Purgatory

Purgatory Member

Country Flag:
    Played the second game of the season last night, and it was against a Human team with 110k worth of inducements. His team features four great Blitzers (one +ST, Frenzy, Tackle; one +ST, MB, PO; one +MA, Tackle Guard and one +MA, Tackle). In any case, we tied FAME despite my FF being 12 to his 8, and I won the toss. He had two babes for inducements, which would be great, apparently. I had two Journeypeople, my new Thrower was out MNG and an unskilled Lino got a Niggling in the previous game.

I won the toss and elected to recieve. I set up and make a two-turn TD with Stefan Slemdunk, my 74 SPP Wardancer. He sets up to get into a cage on the right, but he fumbles the pass to the Catcher. I blitz down the Thrower with Gördel Friskfläkt, the +ST Wardancer, and my AG6 Catcher nabs the ball and tosses it into a cage of my own, centered by the MA9, S1 Catcher. He blitzes and BH:s the S4 Wardancer, and marks up my cage. I make a couple of more or less convoluted blocks and run in the 2-0. He had time to score with a successful caging drive, with me not daring to Leap into all the MB and Tackle with my only remaining Wardancer. For the final two turns of the half, I make another two-turn TD for a nice 3-1 before the half-time whistle.

However, someone must have spiked the gatorade in my locker room, because right as the second half started my players started acting funny. Two double-skulls and a tripple-skull right in the first three turns burns through my re-rolls, and I can't stop him from scoring the 3-2 TD. I still have plenty of time and I set up to score with my Kick Lino, who is on 13 SPP. However, I use my last re-roll early in the turn, and I don't dare to GFI with my Thrower to make sure he's completely safe. I move down a Catcher to protect him with his massive S1, but my opponent makes the two GFI's needed to blitz the Thrower with a S4 Blitzer, gets the Thrower down and stuns him. He moves down more players to mark up the Catcher and gets the ball to a Catcher of his own. He stalls for a few turns while I move down my team again and get more turnovers :)bothdown::bothdown::skull: with the Tree etc.), and he runs in the 3-3 on his turn 16, after BH:ing my AG6 Catcher, who I elect to bring back.

Not all is lost, however, I set up for a 1TTD with my AG6 Catcher, who is easily able to dodge through his line. The kick-off is a touchback (sweet!), the first and second block turns out great, I even get the Lineman down, so I don't have to dodge out to begin the run. I easily make the two dodges and the first two GFI:s but I roll a 1 for the third one, and I'm out of re-rolls, boo. Very frustrating, being so close to lock out the game anyway, despite the wonky dice in the second half.

Final Score: 3-3 (1-2 CAS)

So another draw, which is kind of dissapointing, since even my opponent admitted I played better. My dice were awesome in the first half, and 3 re-rolls was plenty, but my dice turned to crud in the second half. Meanwhile, my opponent had a single turn-over, the fumbled pass, even though he opened his turns by blocking with his Ogre all the time, it never came back to bite him. He spent one re-roll in the first half (on an illegal procedure), and two in the second half (both on greedy blocks where he wanted knock-downs to hurt my players but only got pushes), and he rolled rather well for armour. That said, he rolled really badly for injury, I only had two CAS all game, and two KO:s, though plenty of stunned players on the pitch for most of the game.

I escaped with no permanent injury, and I won enough cash to buy a new Lineperson with 110k to spare after spiralling expenses, bringing me up to twelve rostered players. Stefan Slemdunk rolled a regular skill, and I picked Fend. My CAS was done by the Tree, MNG:ing the +MA, Guard, Tackle Blitzer, so he's only a CAS away from a skill.

The squad, post-game, looks like this:

Wardancer - Tackle, Side Step, Mighty Blow, Jump Up, Fend

Catcher - Block, Side Step, Pass Block, +AG, +AG

Thrower - Accurate, Sure Hands, Safe Throw
    Thrower - Rookie

Treeperson - Guard, Grab

Lineperson - Rookie
    Lineperson - Niggling
    Lineperson - Wrestle
    Lineperson - Kick

3 Re-rolls, 11 Fan-factor, Apo, for a TV of a grand 2070.

Next week is Chaos Dwarfs, the most fearsome team in the league, with a Minotaur with no less than 3 double-rolls, so he has Claw, Juggernaut, Block and Tackle! He also has several Claw+MB Chaos Dwarfs and two +ST levels on Dwarfs as well. I'll probably get enough inducements for a Wizard though, which should be great against the stubby little bastards. :D

18. Purgatory

Purgatory Member

Country Flag:
    Played the MD3 game today and rolled for my MD4 auto-W/O as well, and though I don't have time to write a proper report right now, I'll hand out some of the details.

I had 300k worth of inducements againt the fearsome Chaos Dwarf squad. Aside the obvious monster Minotaur he has two Dwarfs with +ST, two Claw/MB pieces one of them with PO and Frenzy, a lot more MB, an almost-Legend Hobgoblin with Block, Dodge, Sure Hands, Fend and Kick-off Return etc. I spent the cash on a Wizard, an Apothecary and a Babe, and all would see good use.

Highlights:

* He won FAME and the toss and kicked to me first. I scored in two turns with remarkable ease. He spent the first three or four turns trying to take down the Tree with his Minotaur, bringing the log down every time but failing to break armour even once (Claw and MB are good skills!).

* Gördel Friskfläkt, the +ST Wardancer, then decided it was soft-target hunting season and decided to strike back at the mean Minotaur. I spent the first re-roll of the game bringing him down, but it was worth it, since Gördel sent the Mino packing with an MNG injury! He proceeded to make two more CAS over the corse of the game. The Tree got another one, meaning a skill roll for him, and I actually won the CAS war in this one (go figure).

* My Kick Lino was CASed with a -AV injury after he had scored a TD to get another skillroll. I used one of the Apoths on him, since it was already the second half, and the Apo downgraded it to a Niggle at least.

* The MB/PO/Claw/Frenzy Dwarf killed the Tree in turn 15, but the Apo saved him to BH.

* The lone Babe was awesome, I rolled several 3's for my KO:s

All in all, it was one of those games where everything just went right for my side, I didn't fail a single dodge away from a Tackle player, and my opponent found it extremely difficult to de-pitch my squad, I had 11 players for every drive of the game!

Final Score: 4-2 (4-3 CAS)

Five new skills! My squad post-game, and post-W/O:

Wardancer - Tackle, Side Step, Mighty Blow, Jump Up, Fend

Catcher - Block, Side Step, Pass Block, +AG, +AG
    Catcher - rookie

Thrower - Accurate, Sure Hands, Safe Throw, Leader
    Thrower - +AG

Treeperson - Guard, Grab, Multiple Block

Lineperson - Niggle
    Lineperson - Wrestle
    Lineperson - Wrestle
    Lineperson - Kick, Guard, Niggle

3 RRs, 13 FF, Apo, for a TV of 2300 with 110k to spare in the bank.

Next up are some freasom Orcs, and I want to get another Catcher. I'll have to check out his squad before that though, I don't want to hand out too much inducements! :)

EDIT: Decided to get a third Catcher, my Orc opponent has a TV of around 1850, so he'll get pretty much anything he wants anyway. I want a 13th rostered player anyway, especially since I have two Niggles in the team. Thought about recycling the Niggled unskilled Lino, but he has grabbed an MVP after all, and could skill Wrestle or something soon, and also the rookie Catcher is a lot more useful on paper than a rookie Lino.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2012
  19. Purgatory

Purgatory Member

Country Flag:
    My next week's game is against an Orc opponent with some pretty sick skill-ups, but also lacking some of the regular stuff. Team from memory:

BO - Block, Guard
    BO - Block, Guard
    BO - Block, +ST
    BO - Guard

Blitzer - Block, Tackle, Guard
    Blitzer - Block, Tackle
    Blitzer - Block, Tackle, -AV
    Blitzer - Block

Troll - Block, Dodge, Strong Arm

Goblin - Block, Side Step
    Goblin - Block, +AG, Leap

Thrower - Accurate, Block
    Thrower - Kick-off Return

5 FF, 4 RRs, Apo TV of around 1850.

So, an Orc squad late in development with a single MB player, and not too much Tackle! That said, he does have a lot of Guard, and especially the Goblins are pretty awesome. I know from before that the coach likes to do 1TTDs with his +AG Goblin, but I'll just have to aim the kick away from the KOR Thrower and hope for the best. It's not likely that I'll get my hands on the Goblin in question, he spends most of the time on the bench, but if I get a turn after kicking to him, I'll definitely send the Tackle/MB Wardancer after the little bugger. :)

His season is rather unimpressive, he has two losses and a draw so far I think, and the team overall has a less than stellar result - his only two wins were against a Halfling team and a Goblin team. With that in mind, I don't expect an easy game anyway, he managed a draw against the League Commissioner, arguably one of the best coaches in the league and the coach in question has improved very quickly since starting this spring. Facing bash with Elves is always sweaty, especially with the injuries on the squad, but I suppose I'll just have to play as conservatively as I did against the Chaos Dwarfs and pray that Nuffle spares me :)

20. Nikolai II

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    He would probably have been better off with pro on the troll instead of dodge, or break tackle instead of strong arm - but it's still a nice troll and a good throwing threat (until it eats his AG 4 gobbo). :p