Reikland MD2 - BC Season 11

JJape

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
JJape
Country Flag
Hey @JJape , I think Sunday 18:00 UTC works well for me.
Can you do any other day? For my OCC-match, this is the only time that is both possible for me and my opponent there.

If necessary, I can do half an hour earlier or later start on times mentioned in my message (with small risk of delay for some earlier starts)

Crowdog09

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Crowdog09
Country Flag
Hey, let's shoot for Thursday night GMT. What time would work for you? 17:00 gmt too early?
Sure. Btw you know that GMT has moved to UTC+1 for the summer right? So is it 17:00 UTC or UTC+1?

TomSchnizz

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Tom Schnizz
Cyanide Username
Le Bread masqué
Country Flag
Can you do any other day? For my OCC-match, this is the only time that is both possible for me and my opponent there.

If necessary, I can do half an hour earlier or later start on times mentioned in my message (with small risk of delay for some earlier starts)
I rechecked my schedule and I think I can make Saturday 20:00UTC if it works for you.

Last edited:

toastguy7

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
The Count of Montecristoast
Country Flag
Sure. Btw you know that GMT has moved to UTC+1 for the summer right? So is it 17:00 UTC or UTC+1?

Also, am I wrong or does GMT stay the same? I thought summer time in Britain was BST which is gmt/UTC+1. Either way, I meant 17:00 UTC, so I’ll see you then

Crowdog09

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Crowdog09
Country Flag
Also, am I wrong or does GMT stay the same? I thought summer time in Britain was BST which is gmt/UTC+1. Either way, I meant 17:00 UTC, so I’ll see you then
Some people would be adamant that GMT doesn't exist once BST starts. I prefer to just use UTC and avoid all confusion. It's also way more convenient than someone saying to me that they're PST and having to figure out how many hours difference there is