1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reikland: Stunty Coach Wanted! *inquire within*

Discussion in 'Big Crunch' started by Fallowheart, Jun 20, 2014.

1. Fallowheart

Fallowheart Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Fallowheart
    Country Flag:
    Seeking: One Coach with the sack enough to grab some half-pints and make a run at the Reikland league. Qualified applicants will have a team that consists of: Halflings, Goblins, Ogres, No-Saurus Lizardmen, or No-Skaven Underworld. Just big boys and little toys.

Do you have what it takes?

Today marks a historic occasion, where stunty boys and stunty girls can come together in circle, hold hands, and sing Kumbaiya while repeatedly bringing heavy boots down on top of a frightened and prone foe...

Are you ready to join their hallowed ranks?

Post here!

*disclaimer:
    Reikland and it's commissioner are not responsible for the abject failure of said stunty coach. We hold no responsibility for tears shed into glasses of cold lager, decimated hopes, shattered dreams, or the promise of a short tomorrow... in fact, we're pretty much not responsible for a d*mn thing. Good luck Cupcake.

The legal mumbo-jumbo:

Must be a legal stunty team to be approved by Reikland's commissioner (new TV1000 teams preferred) and ready to play the remaining games of Season 5. No current Reikland Coach is eligible. No shenanigans (other than TTM, gang fouls, goblin-eating, etc) will be tolerated.

XO-XO

-Reikland Adjunct Commissioner Fallowheart I

2. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    You'll probably find someone more suitable, but I'll put up my "Ten skinks and a Fink" (Currently on 11 skinks and a Krox) TV 1240 (1300)

Of course, given that the first game would be against the Orciad and their three tacklepombers I wouldn't be doing a whole lot :p

Edit: Come to think of that - in Nordland and Reikland it might be better to try to find a replacement team with some kind of similarity to the missing team? Else some people will get a free SPP feast that they wouldn't otherwise have gotten? (At the risk of a killing foul, sure, but they'd been at that risk even if the original team had played them)

Last edited: Jun 20, 2014
  3. Fallowheart

Cyanide Username:
    Fallowheart
    Country Flag:
    We have this handy-dandy waiting list, so I've sent out a message to the current holders of spots therein.

Lets hope someone can help us all out. :)

4. Altashheth

Altashheth Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    I'd like to apply for the best stunty team in Reikland :)

5. 20phoenix

20phoenix Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    20phoenix
    Country Flag:
    Application denied :p

6. Fallowheart

Cyanide Username:
    Fallowheart
    Country Flag:
    Your application was received and is pending review.

I notice that your application FEE was missing however... :confused:

7. Altashheth

Altashheth Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    You try to deny it but we all know that FOOD own Reikland

8. Street

Street Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Street
    Country Flag:
    Not when Insecting eventually show up to crawl all over and ruin your FOOD, thus claiming Reikland for themselves before moving on to Altdwarf.

9. Edjapo

Edjapo Member

Country Flag:
    I'm interested!

Hey Fallow! Unless anyone else is interested, I would love to fill that role with my Underworld Goblin team.

10. Fallowheart

Cyanide Username:
    Fallowheart
    Country Flag:
    Hey Edjapo,

currently it is you and Nik. I'm guessing that Nik wouldn't mind letting you submit since he has a team in BC already?

I haven't heard a single peep from anyone else, so unless Nik would like to exercise his right as 'first to post' I'll slot you in today.

PM sent to Nikolai confirming.

11. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    Edjapo seems "more suitable" to me, and I was only willing to be a "desperate measure" anyway :p

I'll happily do something else. :D

12. cjblackburn

cjblackburn Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    cjblackburn
    Country Flag:
    Edjapo

Thanks for your interest. If you submit a rookie team to take part in Reikland then you will be able to keep it in the Big Crunch next season hopefully having got some skills. You will be automatically placed in Ostland or Averland as a full member of the Big Crunch with no restrictions.

13. Edjapo

Edjapo Member

Country Flag:
    "The Toadbrew Tipplers" just submitted their application.

14. Fallowheart

Cyanide Username:
    Fallowheart
    Country Flag:
    The Tipplers have been added. Please go to the MD3 thread and attempt to schedule a match with Landwaker. I would suggest sending him a personal message. You have until the end of Tuesday, but I may extend to Weds under the circumstances.

thank you for helping us out, enjoy the competition!