Mega Star Player
Steam Username
snackweasle
Cyanide Username
Bloodsplatter
Country Flag
A win!!!
9th eh?
up your diseased rectum Scrabbs @TravelScrabble ...ffs...
I must admit that poor old @tys123 Tissy got a mean hand...
A super jammy kick off by my boys stalled in the endzone at the corner.... a long dash for his ball clenching Hobbits..
and having plucked the orb from the turf, the little fellah slipped on a GFI and brained himself... dropping aforesaid orb...
Well... never look a gift hobbit in the mouth...
My lads were on it and jiving into the endzone on turn 2...
He equalised with a great
hobbit chuck...
But in the second half I got the ball to the endzone and then stalled things for numerous turns whilst fighting off the hobsters, and pinning the trees with a marker...
My die were good... his were crap...
But I certainly snatched the chances that came my way...
I think this calls for a WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Sephorin

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Sephorin
Cyanide Username
Sephorin
Country Flag
My die were good... his were crap...
But I certainly snatched the chances that came my way...
I think this calls for a WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Congratulations! I will probably watch the match tonight... so that I can prepare for my meeting with your rats on the 17th. :p

Sephorin

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Sephorin
Cyanide Username
Sephorin
Country Flag
@James Rye Thank you for playing! There were lots of crazy rolls and a couple of casualties, and that is all I ask for. It was a lot of fun chatting with you. A talkative opponent makes for an enjoyable game. I also appreciate you playing at such a late time.

I thought that your positioning was really good, especially on turns four and ten.

Again, best of luck with the rest of your season!

Bloodsplatter

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
snackweasle
Cyanide Username
Bloodsplatter
Country Flag
Tense up that man...
Skaven sighted off the starboard quarter and closing fast...
Yo Ho Penguin...

Sephorin

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Sephorin
Cyanide Username
Sephorin
Country Flag
Tense up that man...
Skaven sighted off the starboard quarter and closing fast...
Yo Ho Penguin...

The ogres have been practicing their squat kicks, the better to smash those gutter runners in their heads. We're as ready as we can be. The question is: are you taking a halfling chef?

@BirdManDarkWing @Infernal Al Davis

Wow! What brutal orc on orc action this week! I told my ogres to watch a replay of your game, and now they are a bit intimidated by Al Davis' team. :eek:

Bloodsplatter

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
snackweasle
Cyanide Username
Bloodsplatter
Country Flag
Those Chefs are generally too expensive... Cheesewizards are more my normal fayre... I do like Glart jn too... he's a bit of a card...
I'll have to study the runes before the game this evening...
As far as I remember @Infernal Al Davis Infernal kicked my scrote the last time we met... don't fancy huge snarling ogres much..

BirdManDarkWing

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Bengal
Country Flag
The ogres have been practicing their squat kicks, the better to smash those gutter runners in their heads. We're as ready as we can be. The question is: are you taking a halfling chef?

@BirdManDarkWing @Infernal Al Davis

Wow! What brutal orc on orc action this week! I told my ogres to watch a replay of your game, and now they are a bit intimidated by Al Davis' team. :eek:

I am playing on woods :)

Bloodsplatter

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
snackweasle
Cyanide Username
Bloodsplatter
Country Flag
STUNNING!!! equaliser...
great game...
I thought I had your boys with the T16 score, but the single turner Nobby!!!
I laughed even though i was mortified...
I bet you'll never get another... no matter how long you play Ogres...
Well played Seffi...
draw was probably Ok for both of us...
I thought i could keep you out in the first half, but I forgot that the ball carrying Nobby had sprint... and Nuff smiled...

Sephorin

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Sephorin
Cyanide Username
Sephorin
Country Flag
STUNNING!!! equaliser...
great game...
I thought I had your boys with the T16 score, but the single turner Nobby!!!
I laughed even though i was mortified...
I bet you'll never get another... no matter how long you play Ogres...
Well played Seffi...
draw was probably Ok for both of us...
I thought i could keep you out in the first half, but I forgot that the ball carrying Nobby had sprint... and Nuff smiled...

Fun game! I got great dice, and I still could only tie. ;)

I really need to get an ogre with pass. It's tough not to take the block skill when rolling doubles, though. And at least one ogre needs tackle. It looks like in the new version of Blood Bowl, ogre teams will have one ogre who can get pass as a normal skill. Yay! I hope ogres make it into online Blood Bowl 3.

That sprinting Gnoblar should be in the hall of fame somewhere after this game!

Bloodsplatter

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
snackweasle
Cyanide Username
Bloodsplatter
Country Flag
@Sephorin
Little bastard... he scored twice...
I played an Ogre team in UKBBl recently. Lost 2-1.
I kicked off twice into touch. He Ogred the ball and more or less walked to the endzone.
If Ogres get into handling the ball we're all doomed...even though with a 3 rat attack i got an ogre down twice during the game, cos they were on their lonesome...

Bloodsplatter

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
snackweasle
Cyanide Username
Bloodsplatter
Country Flag
@TravelScrabble
Ha!! thats 4 points already Srabbs you perv...
And had Nuffle not decided to punish my arse with a possessed Gnoblar beating Bob Beamons Olympic long jump record, I would have 6...
9th...
I think that there's and element of ratism here..
just 'cos my boys smell a bit, and pinch anything that's not screwed down..
suffered a couple of injuries though... and had to fire a rat...

Sephorin

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Sephorin
Cyanide Username
Sephorin
Country Flag
@Sephorin
Little bastard... he scored twice...
I played an Ogre team in UKBBl recently. Lost 2-1.
I kicked off twice into touch. He Ogred the ball and more or less walked to the endzone.
If Ogres get into handling the ball we're all doomed...even though with a 3 rat attack i got an ogre down twice during the game, cos they were on their lonesome...

Having an ogre ball carrier is a nice option. It also harmonizes a bit with the skills you need for an ogre to throw the snotlings. On the other hand, I could have an extra win for my team if a certain ogre with the ball had not double boneheaded on the last play of the drive.

My snotling with extra MA and sprint has become quite valuable. Of course, since he is a snotling, he probably will not be around very long, particularly if I keep throwing him at the end zone. :p

Bloodsplatter

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
snackweasle
Cyanide Username
Bloodsplatter
Country Flag
Seemed to survive quite nicely in our match...
In the UKBBL game, from what I remember, the Ogres barely went bony all game. If the ball carrying Ogre had gone bony just a couple of times, I'm sure I would have got the draw...as his progress down the pitch was at a snails pace...

Sephorin

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Sephorin
Cyanide Username
Sephorin
Country Flag
@raspel Crazy dice! Somehow the ogres managed to pull off their first victory of the season. It all started on the kickoff when a spectator threw a rock at Balulu the Tomb Guardian. He was injured and did not regenerate. That was huge. Then Scaritus the Star Snotling made a run to the end zone through three defenders to score the first touchdown.

The Lugals had three turns to score a counter touchdown, but it was not to be. Then in the second half Raspel's dirty player skeleton was called off the field the very first time he tried to foul an ogre. Also a huge break.

Raspel's Lugals could not quite make it to the endzone. Even though I made a couple of minor errors (and perhaps more that I did not notice), Nuffle covered for me.

Thank you Nuffle! And thank you to Raspel for the game. Be sure to bash up all those other teams you play this season!

Sephorin

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Sephorin
Cyanide Username
Sephorin
Country Flag
that Scaritus the Nobby is a liability...
I look forward to hearing of his imminent demise...
I ought to announce a fatwa on his arse...

I'm sure Scaritus' luck will run out eventually. :eek: I can't keep getting Nuffle's favor like this for the whole season.

I appreciate Raspel's sportsmanship. It seems like each and every time he tried to make a move, Nuffle socked him in the face. :skull::skull: