Reiks and Pains Fluff Thread S33

Bloodsplatter

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
snackweasle
Cyanide Username
Bloodsplatter
Country Flag
Yeah... but Old Raspy @raspel is a great player... He beat me with goblins last time....
Sodding Goblins everywhere..
Little bastards... I thought... Goblins... for once I can stand and fight...
Big mistake... got my fur punched off...

Bloodsplatter

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
snackweasle
Cyanide Username
Bloodsplatter
Country Flag
i definitely remember watching it...
I still have the scars...

Bloodsplatter

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
snackweasle
Cyanide Username
Bloodsplatter
Country Flag
@TravelScrabble
So Scrabbs...
Err.. look at the league table.. woncha? Err.... WHO'S TOP??? RATTUS THATS WHO!!!!
Now I'm not saying my lads will stay AT THE TOP!!!
And I've taken some wicked fur punches, from Infernal Al...
9th did I hear you say...
ner ner ner ner Ninth....
Its lucky you are in the other division...
NINTH....
WHAT!!
NINTH.....EAT FAECULENT MATTER AND EXPIRE...
My lads are celebrating with cheesebeers at the moment...
GAZE UPON MY WORKS OH YE MIGHTY AND DESPAIR...
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Sephorin

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Sephorin
Cyanide Username
Sephorin
Country Flag
@TravelScrabble
So Scrabbs...
Err.. look at the league table.. woncha? Err.... WHO'S TOP??? RATTUS THATS WHO!!!!

Hey, and my ogres managed a tie in their game with the top team in the league! How do you like them apples? o_O

Anyhow, congratulations on your record so far, Bloodsplatter. I hope your rats continue to dominate. It makes our tie look more impressive for me. ;)

Bloodsplatter

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
snackweasle
Cyanide Username
Bloodsplatter
Country Flag
Nah... Infernal Al has knocked seven shades of shit out of my boys....@Infernal Al Davis
I suspect my heroics are at an end...

Infernal Al Davis

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Atomicstarfish
Country Flag
Nah... Infernal Al has knocked seven shades of shit out of my boys....@Infernal Al Davis
I suspect my heroics are at an end...
Those rats were everywhere. Couldn't keep up with my Brit pal. Lex says we need more speed on this orc team!! @Sephorin you played one helluva game. If Nuffle wasn't on the payroll this week it would have been a blood bath for my Geen Elves. Thanks for the game. Next week it's CJ and his legendary admin dice!! :)

Sephorin

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Sephorin
Cyanide Username
Sephorin
Country Flag
@Sephorin you played one helluva game. If Nuffle wasn't on the payroll this week it would have been a blood bath for my Geen Elves. Thanks for the game. Next week it's CJ and his legendary admin dice!! :)

Thanks, Infernal Al. It was a fun game against your green elf team! Like I said, the only thing I feel a bit bad about is Dan getting hurt. I hear he's planning to burn the apothecary alive.

Anyhow, a well-deserved win on your part! Lots of credit also to the green elf, Lex Luthor! Your team is looking excellent. :pow:

Next week I am up against Afrika Korps. If any of your bashers want to come help out the ogres for the game, they would be more than welcome!

I hope the ogres' new apothecary will be up to snuff...

Bloodsplatter

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
snackweasle
Cyanide Username
Bloodsplatter
Country Flag
Oh No... Its Elf week...
I hate 'em...
Pointy eared little bastards, always dodging and chasing and punching and all that...
I think this lot aren't dark though... so maybe my lads won't get there fur punched off...
You know where you are with a hoard of Orks or dwarves...
but Elves....
One minute they're running and dodging, next chucking and running, and always manouvering away from my marking rats, and not getting punched where it hurts......
It shouldn't be allowed...
There's only one thing worse... and that's those circus bastards...
leaping about everywhere...Jeeze I'd have their feet set in concrete, and then dropped off a bridge...

Bloodsplatter

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
snackweasle
Cyanide Username
Bloodsplatter
Country Flag
Well... Elf day came ...and went..
@burning_phoneix
So two relatively broken teams facing each other... I had only 1 gutter left standing and Old Beeps had only 6 elves in totalis...
First half.... Nightmare.... I played like a total gonk...
My GFIs were wonky from the start... I'd thought old Beeps' thrower is MV5... so if I can pin him in the backfield I might even get a shot at the bugger... So my ST3 gutter Wheedle Gobblemuffin, streaks through the hole in Beeps' line..
He needs to get the thrower in his tackle zone, and then I can follow up with a couple more rodents...2GFIs with a reroll...
Shouldn't be too tough... but over he goes... and Beeps' thrower is free to wander off unmolested....
I'm 1-0 down and Beeps kicks to the right flank...the ball totters on the touchline but ends up on the pitch.... I type in what a lucky boy he's been, and press the END TURN BUTTON, not the talkytalky button...!!!!

Beeps could have...at that point torn my boys a new one.....
BUT NO!!!
As the TRUE GENT he is.. he pressed end turn.. and gave me back my go...WHAT AN HOMBRE!!
didn't help much, his catcher ended the half one square short of the endzone...

2nd half... Rats to receive... I've wasted my wizzer in the first half, and as I've only one gutter, I've recruited Skitter as my star man...
Form up for an assault down the left I've a full team so I can screen off the elven scum from Gobblemuffin as he waltzes into the endzone...
long kick from Beeps.... Skitter has the orb...no.. he's dropped it...has another go.. drops it again...
elves rush across to the left.. but all's not lost... Skitter will get the globe... and whoops its on the deck.. he flails for it again... and yet again it eludes his greasy paws...... thats 2/3rds of my rerolls gone... and Beeps now clobbers him, scoops the orb and goes over for the second...

After that it was standard Rat touchdown followed by completely unlikely and Nuff assisted elf score on T16...
So 3-1 defeat
But Beeps is the STAR!! Stetson.. Boots and Cadillac to Old Beeps...

burning_phoneix

Super Star Player
Steam Username
burning.phoneix
Country Flag
Thanks Bloodsplatter. Your Rats deserved more from that game but Star players be stealing all the money and then proceed to forgot how to even pick up a ball. It's basically stealing gold from our coffers at that point!

Bloodsplatter

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
snackweasle
Cyanide Username
Bloodsplatter
Country Flag
2nd installment of Elf week..
@BirdManDarkWing .......Its Birdy and his pointy eared crew..
But this lot have their own tree...
Could have gone either way...
Birdy opened play, swaying from side to side to throw the rats defence off before striking down the Right flank... a score on T8...
Birdy's boys collect on the goal line to prevent a 1 turner from the rats... although I don't have an ST10 gutter...
Scrimmage line is treeman and 2 line-elves..
My lads go for Treeman... they flatten the 2 line-elves... then coalesce around his trunk... down he goes... and... is that a rat wearing tree cutter boots??? In he swoops to put the foul on the arboreal... there's a creaking sound...a crack... and its over....
The red cross trolls drag the leafy bastard off to the sawmill... Nuff chortles...
2nd half without the tree saw the furry hoard equalise... usual rat attack after a couple of feints..
Then the elves are back... pressing down the right flank... but Birdy overstretches... leaving his ball carrier open... the rats collect, and relieve him of his duties... ball on the deck.. we're all eyeing it... but no-one can grab it...
Birdy sends a long distance wardancer, he evades several attempted tackles, and flattens one of the vermin.... In the melee, the ball pops out on Birdy's side into the waiting arms of his catcher... who simply ambles across the line for the 2nd touchdown...FECK!!
T14.. rats form up... on the Right...
Birdy, who kicked into touch with his opening kick of the 2nd half, does it again... going for distance with no dedicated kicker, the ball is over the endzone...
Game on...
In goes the rat screen.. its a deep one... and Gobblemuffin the runner, orb in claw is heading for the end zone...
Birdy has no rerolls left... each elf that he moves around the edge of the screen is a risk... and he needs elven boots on the ground....
The inevitable comes in a bit of a twist as his frenzied wardancer attacks the stormer at the end of the screen... double skulls!!! down he goes... the crowd ROAR!!!... Gobblemuffin ball raised in his paw strides across the goal line for 2-2!!

Thanks for the game Birdy...
It was close...
I thought the draw was about right...
until next time...

Bloodsplatter

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
snackweasle
Cyanide Username
Bloodsplatter
Country Flag
So another game slips away...
@raspel ...
Raspy.. and his huge Mums...
My rats... TV 1300 or so...
Raspy's Khemri... Tv 1900
It was only ever likely to go one way...
550 inducement gold, brought Glart, a wizzer and a babe...100 left... cant afford much, so I try Fez and his balls...
I win the toss... and receive the ball... Standard flank rat attack.. 1-0 on T2...
But how to stop 4 Mums... ST5 MV4... they're just unstoppable...
I hoped to slow them with Fez, but he didn't stick around long, and bit by bit the mums forced their way into my half... finally scoring on T8...
So... rats to kick at the start of the second half...
Raspy has his hitting crew lined up on the scrimmage line...
He leaves a couple of throw Ra at the back.... There's a plan forming.....
We hoof it deep... He splats my scrimmage line boys....and runs across to field the ball...
Glart makes a hole in the scrimmage line....4 of my boys including 2 gutters are through, they can just reach the Throw Ra...
There's open ground betwixt the scrimmage line and the ball.... Raspy can't close the gap in one move...
WIZZERTIME!!!
Wizard tenses up... points wand...slips on banana skin... pirouettes... falls on face...big flash... lots of smoke...spell..... .....fails...FAILS!!!...WIZZER FAILURE!!!
FFFAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRKKKKKKKKKK!!! feckity feckity feck...feck on toast with added beans...
to put it bluntly... FUCK...
What should have been my big chance for a 2-1 lead, which would have secured a draw, vanishes up the spout of wizardry...
So the Throw Ra bypasses my hit squad, teams up with the Mums, walks down the field, and scores on T16....
2-1 win to Raspy...
Which emphasizes the disadvantage of the TV disparity...
At least I'm not NINTH!!!...
yet...

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
Really fun game against the ogres.
His evil block tackle BT ogre MNG's my best AG5. Luckily I have a spare as I needed him.
Quad skull from me gave him an opening to hit my carrier and a couple of turns later and a bad bounce meant he scored on my drive. I was ready for a TTM on turn 8 but the fling scattered back out of range so 1-0 down and kicking at half time.
However a failed pick up and no reroll meant I could TTM to equalise on turn 9.
Then my trees kept moving and there were a lot of boneheads so the ogres were kept in their half until one injred himself on failed a dodge.
I then based the ballcarrier before a snot snaked a dodge giving me a shot at the ball.
AG5 came to the rescue again picking up in 2 TZ's and dodging away from the DT so I could TTM for the win.

Sephorin

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Sephorin
Cyanide Username
Sephorin
Country Flag
Thanks for the fun game, Tys! If anyone is in the mood to watch a replay, this is a funny one.

I am embarrassed to say that I did not even consider the 'Fling throw at the ball at the start of the second half. If I had not been winning, I might have done the same thing anyway, but since I was winning, I definitely should have rerolled that pickup.

Your trees were amazing! I kept waiting and waiting for them to root. The only time it happened was your first turn of the second half, but then I let you score so that the tree was free to move again. :rolleyes:

Losing an ogre on the first turn hurt. (I keep thinking: aren't these guys supposed to be AV 9?) I do not think I was able to deal very well with the trees.

Dan the ogre got hammered again late in the game. First casualty roll was a death. Apothecary gave him miss next game. He will be out for my match with the Wood Elves. So no tackle. Ug.

Anyhow, a well-deserved win for the 'Flings! Well played!

Sephorin

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Sephorin
Cyanide Username
Sephorin
Country Flag
@BirdManDarkWing

Solid Wood Elf play today! I fully expected to lose this game, and you did not disappoint. However, I did not think I would need to worry about ogre deaths when playing against Wood Elves. How surprised I was! :skull:

Thank you for playing! :)

Bloodsplatter

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
snackweasle
Cyanide Username
Bloodsplatter
Country Flag
Another day... Another dollar... @cjblackburn
My boys are tense... for the visit of The Rovers... and their strangely named players... Led by the Man himself... CJ....
and he didn't get to where he is now by pussyfooting about...( you probably need to be British and over 50y to get that)..
The Rovers... 2 big fit puppies and accompanying ghouls, wights and golems....
I'm outgunned as far as Tv goes, and I've 300 or so in gold to spend....
My lads are short on muscle... so in comes Glart, and the obligatory cheesewizard...
The necro boys start off centrally.... So I stack my lads heavily to the left... Heh Heh Heh... that should fix it...
But then CJ is allowed to reorganise his defence... shit on a stick... suddenly I'm facing wall to wall golems....
Wheedle Gobblemuffin gloves the orb... we feint right... then go back left.. He slips into the Rovers backfield.... surrounded by grimacing uglies.. It looks like the end of this drive... but Muffscratcher can get free... he dashes away to the endzone, Gobblemuffin follows and lobs the ball to him.. in spite of the snow.... 1-0 to the ratty boys...
CJ's lads barrel down the field, intent on blood... or at least a touchdown... But the Rattus players just won't get out of the way... In the end its a ghoulrun... can he make the line.... its slippery with the snow, but he has a reroll.... can he... will he... But the Rattus cheerleading squad is in Nuffle's priest box... and there's a lot of jollity occuring... Nuffle grins maniacally...
Ghoulboy is down...no he's up... NOOO!!! HE'S DOWN!!!
Rats kick for the second half... Its long...and although we're a few rats shy of a full nest.. those gutters.. fur streaming in the snow are through the line, and so is Glart...
A pup finally puts a claw on the globe, and CJ forms up his team around him as best as he can in the circs...
Its WIZZERTIME!!!
FAADDDOOOMMMPH!!
down he goes in a mass of singed fur... the orb bounces over to the other puppy, but he can't hold it... and its on the deck... Glart puts the knee in the groin of the remaining pup... Muffscratcher scoops the orb and its 2-0...
Just have to hold the Rovers out now for the remaining 6 turns...
Long kick...rats in the way... eventually on T16 CJ's ghoul gets over the line for a consolation score....
2-1 to Rattus...
WE'RE BACK BABY!!
Ninth?? NINTH???
@TravelScrabble
Eat my shorts Scrabbs...
Thanks to CJ for being a good sport, I know well what its like to be debagged and radished by Nuffle and his boys...