1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Results BC MD7

Discussion in 'Big Crunch' started by willpower68, May 11, 2016.

1. willpower68

willpower68 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    we need a MD7 thread me and Cram
    played a draw 1-1 game was tough, and was waiting for nuffle to help on side, i think we got our share of it, so a draw seems fair enough..

Smakapotomus likes this.
  2. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    I split out your post to create a match results thread for MD7.

3. Lord Jair

Lord Jair Member

Country Flag:
    Another shit waste of time for LJ's khorne team in AltDwarf. 1 dead lvl 6 blodge guard agi4 av8 blood letter vs a player that didn't have tackle never mind MB.
    Next turn the Blood thirster takes an -1av vs something that also didn't have MB. What a crock of f*cking shit this season has been lol... can't wait for this to be over...

4. Znarx

Znarx Courier Staff

Cyanide Username:
    Znarx
    Country Flag:
    Lizards of Wall Street get their first with with a 2-0 victory over The Wrath of Khorne LJ.

Khorne got nuffled hard, with an AG4 Bloodletter dying and failing regen, and the Bloodthirster getting a fractured skull, also with a regen failure. I had a minor loss myself, with a level 2 Saurus getting killed, and I didn't want to burn my last apothecary so early in the game. (It turned out that I didn't have any other deaths or perms after that, but of course I didn't know it would turn out that way at the time.) But I managed to level up 2 Sauruses and a Skink this game, so I think I came out ahead even with the dead player.

Smakapotomus likes this.
  5. RTSD

RTSD Active Member

Country Flag:
    Dust 1-0 Ziggurats

Smakapotomus likes this.
  6. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    Yep. And a couple of blockers and the ST4 Gobo MNG for next week (and a dead blodge bull)

Still, the only kicker was when I was blitzing the ballcarrier (2D w/Block against unskilled) and rolled three ones on two GFI:s. :rolleyes:

7. Keraunograf

Keraunograf Active Member

Steam Username:
    Keraunograf
    Cyanide Username:
    Manticoran
    Country Flag:
    Vampires manage to scrape a 2-1 win through some really crazy dice.

8. Street

Street Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Street
    Country Flag:
    PoS manage a 1-0 win vs Znarx underworld team in what was a rather violent match with only about 6 players left on the pitch for each time by the end of the game.

Thanks for the game Znarx. Hope your lizards start doing better and maybe this underworld team can finally pick up some spp.

9. Znarx

Znarx Courier Staff

Cyanide Username:
    Znarx
    Country Flag:
    Probability of Success 1 - That's a Rap 0

Another crappy game for this team. Lost another Goblin who earned MVP, so now 4 MVPs lost to this team in 7 games, and still only one level 2 player.

10. tys123

tys123 Courier Staff

Country Flag:
    Flings beat rats 1-0 in Reikland.

1st half I received the kick off was caught by Zara.
    It was all looking good until a leap SB gutter leaped in and knocked the ball free. It had me in a lot of trouble and the rats at one point just needed to pick the ball up and they would have scored.
    On turn 8 I had a slim chance to score. Dodge past a DT'er twice , pick up , dodge away , GFI , hand off , TTM land and score.
    I failed the landing.

2nd half and the kick off was again caught by this time by a gutter. The rats then tried to blitz and dodge through my screen but it failed so Zara stabbed the ballcarrier and the bouncing ball was caught by a thrower.
    He was able to dodge away next turn but wasn't protected so 3 flings ganged up on him and took him down.
    The rats then tried to dodge away from my DT'er before moving anyone around the loose ball so I was able to pick up and score.
    On the following drive the rats fumbled a long pass in the sun and I was able to recover the ball.
    Matched finished with an attempted TTM in 2 TZ's in the sun for a 2nd but as you would expect that failed.

11. sbr32

sbr32 Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    sbr32
    Country Flag:
    Confirmed, gg

12. tys123

tys123 Courier Staff

Country Flag:
    Yes it was a fun game that either of us could have won. Sorry about your -ST vermin.

13. Borke

Borke Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Borke
    Country Flag:
    BC's Eleven and JJape's Elf Bhed Psyches share points in a 2-2 elf sort-of shootout :)

JJape managed to score his TDs in true 2-turn fashion, while my HElves took a little longer for each conversion. JJape looked good to score his 3rd on turn 14, but my ST4 Wrackle Catcher managed to dodge into the side cage, taking down the BC and spilling the ball out of bounds, almost allowing us to make the miracle defensive score. However, the Psyches then took down our runaway carrier, and created several scoring threats again, which almost turned into a TD again - if not for a failed GFI.

Thanks again for the game, JJape, and good luck for the remaining matches!

14. JJape

JJape Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    JJape
    Country Flag:
    Elf Bhed Psyches 2 - 2 Big Crunch Eleven. Tight match that could have ended either way, but one more draw is what we get.

Thanks for the game Borke.

15. Smakapotomus

Smakapotomus Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Smakapotomus
    Country Flag:
    Reikland Div. So Goth 1 - 1 Glorious Bob

A tough game for @Dsop as the dice were not very cooperative. Too many :skull: :skull: costing him rerolls in both halves. It turned into a slug fest around the LOS for both teams with some dodgey dice for each of us to score.

Ggame, good luck with the team. Match validated

16. Hawca

Hawca Member

Country Flag:
    Afterlife take a 2-1 win

17. Netsmurf

Netsmurf Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Netsmurf
    Country Flag:
    In Averland the Vegans might regret getting a WD as they promtly lost a game 0-2 and the only good thing the WD did was making a few leaps.

Drakan2.0 likes this.
  18. St Cloud

St Cloud Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    St. Cloud
    Country Flag:
    The CATS pick up a lucky 1-0 against Sudo's Woodies. After i had messed up my drive by thinking i had a turn more to score then actually was available... The Elves missed up a pass in the rain with the Yheete's DP close by. The ball bounced through a couple of elven hands only to be caught by a rookie Norseman standing next to the tree. 2 double skulls by the Cats later and the elves had the ball back and tried stalling next to the EZ. 2 GFI by my zerker and the ball scattered out of bounds and was thrown all the way across the LOS, With only 6 elves still on the pitch (both dancers were off). The Norsemen had little problems running in the winner.

Thanks fo the match Sudo.

19. Drakan2.0

Drakan2.0 Member

Cyanide Username:
    Drakandm24
    Country Flag:
    Me and werebat drew 1-1.
    A really fun match but another damn draw, we both played well when we could and we both went hard for the win.
    Which meant alot of hair raising moments, clutch plays but still a bloody draw :).
    I finally got a score with a rookie ghoul and a mummy smushed a gobbo to level so theres that.
    GG werebat i think thats 1 win each and a ton of draws :).

Werebat and Smakapotomus like this.
  20. Larkstar

Larkstar Active Member

Country Flag:
    Ostland - Murdrum vs Dark Desire 0 - 0.

Smakapotomus likes this.