1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Results BC MD7

Discussion in 'Big Crunch' started by willpower68, May 11, 2016.

1. Smakapotomus

Smakapotomus Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Smakapotomus
    Country Flag:
    Reikland Div.

Admin result Princess Revenge 2 - 0 ShowStoppers

2. TravelScrabble

TravelScrabble Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    travelscrabble
    Cyanide Username:
    travelscrabble
    Country Flag:
    1-0 to the Cuddly Monsters over Skin Flayers. That ought to be enough for promotion. The Skin Flayers spent most of the first half trying to stamp Hulk out of the game but only managed to get their own player sent off. Then they opened the second half by blitzing Hulk, quad skulls, gouged eye. Please future opponents, don't make him mad.

3. Muundus

Muundus Active Member

Country Flag:
    Confirmed and agreed. The hulk spent almost the entire first half on the ground being kicked by 3 to 4 players each turn and refused to take the long dirt nap. Second half he took 3 or four players off the pitch. Have to say I was proud of my boys for keeping your team scoreless the first half. My halfling chef took only one reroll away from you whole game, so basically was just playing your team square with a -300 TV disadvantage.

4. Werebat

Werebat Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Werebat
    Country Flag:
    I prefer to think of it as Wyrmwood being "almost undefeated this season"! :D

One of the more enjoyable games this season, despite the niggle given to one of my linerats. Zeem and Spider tag teaming to pull the tie TD out of their pants at the end of the first half was pretty sweet -- you really did get SWINDLEGRINNED there! :D

5. cjblackburn

cjblackburn Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    cjblackburn
    Country Flag:
    Nie Managed a 1 0 win in a tight match. He managed to keep his skinks on the pitch who proved decisive.

6. NieA7

NieA7 Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    NieA7
    Cyanide Username:
    Under7
    Country Flag:
    Very tight, though the dice were definitely on my side when it really mattered. A flubbed dodge in the first half opened my carrier to a blitz but luckily the ball bounced onto another skink who caught it, which was enough to secure the touchdown on turn 8. Second half saw a couple of saurus quickly depitched but there was just enough left to stall the 'zon advance around the halfway line until they made a break for it on turn 15, when a skink blitz and some pretty heroic skink dodging saw the carrier pushed back and marked so heavily she couldn't escape.

7. Ging

Ging Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Ging
    Country Flag:
    Averland

(Ging) Chilli Khorne Kharnage 2 - 0 HogWarps (Silfuin)

HogWarps took a bribe and a babe and chose to receive.
    They started pretty well, getting a touchback and removing a pit fighter with a KO and a couple of stuns as well.
    Around T3 or 4 we were able to frenzy chain-push a goblin into the ball carrier and then the second frenzy push saw the ball carrier pushed out onto another pit fighter, who in turn took him down.
    We recovered the ball and just about scrambled up the line, never really getting totally safe and losing a herald & bloodletter (BH & MNG) along the way. In the end the HogWarps pushed my ST4 herald in for the score on T6. 1-0.

We got all 3 of our KOs back and HogWarps got their 1 goblin back, but we were still down 10 v 11.
    They had 2 turns left for an equalizer, but the throw-team mate failed at the troll's throw attempt.

2nd half we got a touchback and knocked over a goblin, wrestled another one down and then almost got in a mess against the troll by getting a few players round him and not taking him down. Last resort I use the blitz on him, and he gets KO'd. Phew.
    To compound Silfuin's misery, his Claw/MB/Jump Up blitzer then fails a GFI after his blitz on the very next turn, and also leaves the pitch. That pretty much decided the half.
    After that we had a couple of surfs and CAS against the underworld guys and it looked very straight forward...
    until a goblin dodged in and a 2d-against blitz came up :pow::powdodge:, but then his pickup attempt failed and the ball scattered out of play.
    It was thrown in back in my half, but fortunately we had a large number advantage and we were just about able to re-gather it in the final 3 turns to score on T16. 2-0.

Thanks for the game Silfuin, sorry it snow-balled on you there in the second half.

8. tys123

tys123 Courier Staff

Country Flag:
    Khorny as hell won 2-1 but it was a costly win. Nuffle decided it was time for my block guard letter to die.
    Snake eyes on a gfi , dead apoth dead and failed regen.
    I suffered 6 injuries and both regens failed.
    Jaker suffered 4 injuries and all 4 regens worked so I ended up badly outnumbered.