1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modelling Rockgut Troggoth Size Check

Discussion in 'General Blood Bowl News and Discussion' started by Mr Suplex, Dec 17, 2020.

1. Mr Suplex

Mr Suplex Member

Country Flag:
    I'm not the biggest fan of the current GW Blood Bowl Troll's pose, and I'm looking at alternatives for a Goblin team. One idea I saw that looked great was converting the new Rockgut Troggoth models, as I like the overall aesthetic of the GW goblins and trolls and would like to stick to GW stuff if possible. Has anyone seen how large these models are compared to the GW Blood Bowl big guys? Thanks!

[​IMG]

2. Mr Suplex

Mr Suplex Member

Country Flag:
    Here's what inspired me (credit to RedYetiN on Reddit) to try these out as long as they aren't too big compared to Blood Bowl big guys.

[​IMG]

3. Netsmurf

Netsmurf Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Netsmurf
    Country Flag:
    As long as you have a marker for the troll when it is down, it really is of little concern if it is a bit big. Beware of the arms though, if they are sticking out to the sides to much, it can be difficult to set them up in many tackle zones.

4. Coach

Coach Administrator Head Coach

Country Flag:
    I picked up a box of them to convert when I got the new Second Season box. Wonder how many years before I open them up...

5. Mr Suplex

Mr Suplex Member

Country Flag:
    Thanks. The concern is more an aesthetic one than anything. I just don’t want the trolls to be absolutely huge compared to everything else.

6. Mr Suplex

Mr Suplex Member

Country Flag:
    I got a chance to look at these models and they are sadly WAY too big in my opinion. The arms alone are almost as long as most GW big guys are tall, and the shoulders are almost as big as the GW Ogre and Troll torsos.

7. Chinos

Chinos New Member

Country Flag:
    I used the Fellwater Troggoths for my Snotling team. Size is fine.