Round 3 - Post your results here!

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
Max Deadroom 1 0 Half Plastic Trousers

Another tight old game against Skaven. It was looking good in the first half with some splatted Rats, a slow 8 turn grind and a failed 1ttd attempt. However in the second half 2 LOS zombies got injured leaving the game pretty even in numbers. I made some too conservative plays despite getting the ball loose and it was a undignified scramble which ended when the crowd punted the ball deep into the rats half.

Jeliel

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Jeliel
Country Flag
2-0 win for Tears in Rain against Errekako Zapaburus

Filadeus

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
This is actually for round 4, but as no new results thread is up, here it goes.

Karak Brewings 0 - 1 The Cardinals of Sin

Dwarves proved too slow today, with dark elves holding their both defenses and succeeding in their own offense.

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
Also in MD4
Queenie's Queens 1 - 0 Max Deadroom

Another very close game with Zons vs undead.
1st half CJ chose to received and I managed a 1D blitz on his ballcarrier which worked , the scatter was good , I was able to clear everyone away from the ball , pick it up and get away.
2nd half I KO'd too many of my Zons on failed dodges so CJ managed a 1D blitz on my ballcarrier which worked. But he got a bad bounce and couldn't clear away my markers so on turn 16 he needed a 3+ pick up , 4+ hand off and 3+ dodge with dodge skill to equalise with his reroll already used on a block.
The pick up failed so I got the win.

GG CJ

Also Thanks @Filadeus I was dreading playing against dwarves in the next round. Darkies aren't exactly easy but at least 3/4 of your team doesn't negate my main advantage.

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
Yeah wasn’t feeling it today. I made some mistakes not thinking it through. good luck going forward @tys123