1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Salutations!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DumbName, Jun 9, 2018.

1. DumbName

DumbName New Member

Country Flag:
    I am an old school coach harking from the days of the original tabletop game. It's been a long time since I played a real opponent but I did play the old DOS BloodBowl and the more recent releases of BloodBowl and now BloodBowl2.

Praise Nuffle! :)

2. TravelScrabble

TravelScrabble Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    travelscrabble
    Cyanide Username:
    travelscrabble
    Country Flag:
    Hey welcome to the site. If you're still playing BB2 on the PC you should join one of our leagues here - Big Crunch, Little Crunch, combo-crunch, they're all good. BC 2 is just in the last week of the season so a new season should be starting in about 3 weeks.

3. DumbName

DumbName New Member

Country Flag:
    I did think about joining the Combo-crunch because I'm really enjoying crunching the AI with mixed teams but the combo of my timezone and real-life commitments makes it very difficult to commit to the necessary blocks of time.

4. mamutas

mamutas Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    mamutas
    Cyanide Username:
    mamutas
    Country Flag:
    I am from US myself and I run Combo Crunch. You have to play mostly on weekends against EU coaches, but if you are only having a couple of games per week, you can manage it. There are a few of US coaches in Combo Crunch, so it is not all EU.