1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Season 10 Sign Up

Discussion in 'Combo Crunch' started by Hyzdivous, Jun 14, 2019 at 11:18 AM.

Tags:
  1. Hyzdivous

Hyzdivous New Member

Steam Username:
    Kurt Didier
    Country Flag:
    Hello everyone, I've been given the honor of organizing the 10th season of Combo Crunch.
    The backup admin and my supervisor is going to be @Scaritus.

I will try to bring new blood to the tournament to strengthen our ranks by advertising on different servers. For this reason I will keep a sign up sheet separate from the forums. People who sign up in the sheet will be prompted to join us here of course before the start of the season.

For now, the deadline to sign up is the end of June. We shall see if this is enough or we need longer.

Please sign up here in this thread and you can also sign up in the sheet as it's going to be my main reference for division building. I can not tell you how the divisions will look like at the moment but my target is 16 players in 2 divisions or at least even numbers in divisions so that people stay in play for the whole season. Based on the numbers we will see if there will be a play off this time.

If the newcomer numbers are small I will issue a hastened preseason warm up cup for them featuring one to three games in one (or max.two) week(s) to even the TVs a little.

Sign up sheet here : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DfdkPqJlSwkSJu25DAVVDIOVpuXWz_O87Ox7ZqVtUoQ/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you for your attention. Hope everyone will have a good time !

Yours,
    Ay Hyzdivous

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019 at 5:53 PM
    Scaritus likes this.
  2. Scaritus

Scaritus Active Member

Steam Username:
    Scaritus
    Cyanide Username:
    Scaritus
    Country Flag:
    I’m in! Tiny and Thick will return

Hyzdivous likes this.
  3. Antonis

Antonis Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Mice-Teric Blitzers/ Far East Association/ Antonis

Hyzdivous likes this.
  4. Borke

Borke Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Borke
    Country Flag:
    I'm in for another spin! Lustria Fashion Show / Anti-Fur / Borke

Hyzdivous likes this.
  5. Werebat

Werebat Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Werebat
    Country Flag:
    Spider's Swindlegrinners will do their best to survive in the top tier while rebuilding their roster.

Hyzdivous likes this.