Season 14 MD1 Results

Valokiloren

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
ʋǟʟ
Cyanide Username
Valokiloren
Country Flag
Well, I think I played the opening game for the season against orabbi, so here goes.

Lykstag Lemmingz 1 - 1 OFL Rage Quit

It takes a horrid awful person to choose Chorfs or Dorfs, I've decided. Especially when they turn into Krombopulos Michael and are like, "Oh boy! Here I go killing again!" :D

I think it sets a precedent, this match. I lost two or three to Death, and suffered two MNGs or worse. Definitely a Lemmingz start for me, and I can't see someone managing a better opening for being killers...

Grats, orabbi - hopefully you'll not be in the same division as me next season so I can avoid such gratuitous violence. :D

Borke

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Borke
Country Flag
BC's Eleven open the season with a 3-1 over Dreamy's ZNZ.

Dreamy was definitely outplayed by Nuffle in this match - the highlight probably being not just one, but two cases of an Elven scatter pass scattering precisely to the intended target, where it is the caught on a 3+.

Oh well, we'll take the wins where we can get them, and with no player losses to boot.

GG Dreamy, better luck for the rest of the season!

Muundus

Super Star Player
Country Flag
(.) BC (.) take Skin-Flayers 1-0 in Nordland. Huge TV difference meant my team had basically no shot at out-muscling the greenskins, especially since Little Tom Carnage took himself out of the game on the first official play of the game! (he did take out a nasty black orc on a blitz right before, but man oh man did I need him!) If my Halfling chef had performed then there would have been a shot, but alas it was not to be. 1 re-roll stolen in the first half and 1 stolen in the second half, but cheering fans gave the boobs a re-roll right back. All in all, I'm okay with the result. 360 less in TV and I walk away with no permanent injuries. Skin-Flayers actually won the war of attrition, injuring 3 players to boobs 1, but all the players they injured were rather worthless, whereas Little Tom Carnage was indispensable for a game like this.

Good game Willpower! Look forward to playing you again in the future!

willpower68

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
(.) BC (.) take Skin-Flayers 1-0 in Nordland. Huge TV difference meant my team had basically no shot at out-muscling the greenskins, especially since Little Tom Carnage took himself out of the game on the first official play of the game! (he did take out a nasty black orc on a blitz right before, but man oh man did I need him!) If my Halfling chef had performed then there would have been a shot, but alas it was not to be. 1 re-roll stolen in the first half and 1 stolen in the second half, but cheering fans gave the boobs a re-roll right back. All in all, I'm okay with the result. 360 less in TV and I walk away with no permanent injuries. Skin-Flayers actually won the war of attrition, injuring 3 players to boobs 1, but all the players they injured were rather worthless, whereas Little Tom Carnage was indispensable for a game like this.

Good game Willpower! Look forward to playing you again in the future!

i not sure what went wrong, but like i told you if i get some luck i need to pay.. but guess nuffle just did it own way and that was to not do any injuries to you.. my star killer close to Legend.. and 9 kills is actully very good good if i checking BB2 top killers with 200+ games. probely he die before Legend :rolleyes:
But i cant complain, still key rolls went my way and thats how you win games :cool:
Thanks for exiting game Muundus... now go and get them..

//Will

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
BC's Eleven open the season with a 3-1 over Dreamy's ZNZ.

Dreamy was definitely outplayed by Nuffle in this match - the highlight probably being not just one, but two cases of an Elven scatter pass scattering precisely to the intended target, where it is the caught on a 3+.

Yeah, I played stupid (or "needlessly risky) the first few turns which gave up a down. But those two free goals still was what secured your win,I feel. :D

Regor

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Ostland

Carnival of Nazgull 2 vs 0 This Strange Attraction.

A game with 700 TV Dif, with a rookie chaos team, that choose to go with Hoof, 2 Apo's,1 Wizard and 2 Babes.

Key moments: 1 double GFI fail for chaos team, a miss handoff for a wolf with a RR.

A dead chaos warrior (apo saved for a MNG).

With such TD advantage Hazbot did what he could do. Thks for the game, better luck next match.

Hazbot

Star Player
Cyanide Username
Hazbot
Country Flag
This Strange Attraction 0 - 2 Carnival of Nazgul

With a 700~800 TV difference and a lack of confidence (or possibly stupidity) my goal for the game was ensuring that team casualties would be minimal.

First half had seen me receiving, but a quick aggressive push into my half saw Regor taking the ball and running it in.

In the second half with Regor receiving, I attempted to recreate Regor's aggressive defence and hopefully manage a single touchdown for the tie after a Werewolf dropped the ball in an inopportune location, but snake eyes on a crucial GFI ended this plan immediately and a scattered defence allowed the Necros to push for another TD.

With the only injury at the end of the game being an MNG Chaos Warrior, I'd say that things could have certainly gone worse for TSA, especially considering next week's a bye if I remember correctly.

GG Regor, thanks for the game!

Zoraster

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Armourfiends 2-0 Pathfinders

Waleed got hopelessly bogged down on his drive after a pivotal stupid failure from the troll which ultimately led to the defensive TD. A bit of a cock up then burnt the last of their rerolls on a needless gfi as Waleed miscounted turns, thinking he had to make a two turner rather than a three to level. Inevitably the error hurt with the 3+ catch failing in turn 8 which largely decided the game.

Gambling on no apoth didn’t hurt as we got through this one with just the single CAS. Admittedly a career ender (ST bust) but it was only a lino and early enough in the second half that I wouldn’t have used an apoth on it anyway. Naturally he did get the MVP :)

Waleed

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Armourfiends 2-0 Pathfinders

Waleed got hopelessly bogged down on his drive after a pivotal stupid failure from the troll which ultimately led to the defensive TD. A bit of a cock up then burnt the last of their rerolls on a needless gfi as Waleed miscounted turns, thinking he had to make a two turner rather than a three to level. Inevitably the error hurt with the 3+ catch failing in turn 8 which largely decided the game.

Gambling on no apoth didn’t hurt as we got through this one with just the single CAS. Admittedly a career ender (ST bust) but it was only a lino and early enough in the second half that I wouldn’t have used an apoth on it anyway. Naturally he did get the MVP :)

It was a good workout...reckon I did not use my Warpstone Troll properly...time will help :D.

Sudonym

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Punishment 3-1 Khorney

An ugly match filled with double 1s and double skulls on both sides, and then it got rainy. Elves get hurt, but manage to score touchdowns by being able to do more with bad dice. Two elves out for my next match, though.

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
That's a Rap gets a 2-0 victory over Lust for Blood.

Nothing particularly noteworthy happened except for a lot of Blood Lust failures and a MNG injury on my Troll, which will make my match next week against St. Cloud's ogres interesting.

sbr32

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
sbr32
Country Flag
That's a Rap 2 :: Lust for Blood 0

Blech. The Vamps had a shot for a draw in the second half but I took too long and had a Turn Over from running out of time.

Oh well, no injuries on anyone!!

gg Znarx

sbr32

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
sbr32
Country Flag
That's a Rap gets a 2-0 victory over Lust for Blood.

Nothing particularly noteworthy happened except for a lot of Blood Lust failures and a MNG injury on my Troll, which will make my match next week against St. Cloud's ogres interesting.

I don't think Bloodlust was that bad in general, though of course it failed at a couple of key moments. To me the the biggest kick in the pants was my attempted Blitz late in the first half. I needed a 3+ Gaze on the Troll to cancel Tentacles and that failed, then I needed a 7+ to Dodge away from the Tents and I failed that and failed again on the reroll. No guarantees of anything of course, but had I been able to get a 2D Blitz with a RR on your carrier there ....

NieA7

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
NieA7
Cyanide Username
Under7
Country Flag
2-1 to Lizard Sanctuary over Throw Me a Sandwich in Nordland. All the touchdowns were scored in the first half, with a quick lizard drive followed by a quick khemri drive followed by a lizard 1TTD. In the second half Sandwich managed to KO a worrying number of saurus but never quite developed enough forward momentum, though some truly heroic dodging saw them denied only by a failed GFI into the endzone on turn 16. Surprisingly few casualties (on either side) plus a level on my break tackle/wrestle saurus made it a good day on the pitch for the scaly ones.

GG coachman.

coachman

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
bjj hero
Country Flag
2-1 to Lizard Sanctuary over Throw Me a Sandwich in Nordland. All the touchdowns were scored in the first half, with a quick lizard drive followed by a quick khemri drive followed by a lizard 1TTD. In the second half Sandwich managed to KO a worrying number of saurus but never quite developed enough forward momentum, though some truly heroic dodging saw them denied only by a failed GFI into the endzone on turn 16. Surprisingly few casualties (on either side) plus a level on my break tackle/wrestle saurus made it a good day on the pitch for the scaly ones.

GG coachman.
Lets do it again soon.

Alini

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
Alini
Country Flag
Princess Revenge managed a 2:1 against Satan's Angels, in the midst of sweltering heat that alternatingly incapacitated key players of one, then the other side.

Drakan2.0

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
Drakandm24
Country Flag
Al forgets to mention the clear favour of big N lol
The kickoffs went his way and his ladies were elf like, we both played well with what we had though :)
I was a tad rusty though but al was a good sport and we've plenty to go!
Gg bud, next time al.... Next time ;)

Alini

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
Alini
Country Flag
Clear favour? Well, how else would I win?
Big N had a look at me and thought: That girl ain't going nowhere without me.
Tis true.
:D