1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Season 14 MD1 Results

Discussion in 'Big Crunch' started by Valokiloren, Jun 22, 2016.

1. Znarx

Znarx Courier Staff

Cyanide Username:
    Znarx
    Country Flag:
    Confirming 1-1 tie for Inexorable Dust with Lizards of Wall Street.

2. TravelScrabble

TravelScrabble Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    travelscrabble
    Cyanide Username:
    travelscrabble
    Country Flag:
    Cuddly Monsters overcome Wyrmwood 2-0 thanks to a great fireball and some dodgy dice for Were.

3. Weresquid

Weresquid Member

Country Flag:
    FishyBiz loses 1-0 to the Flings. I am shame.

4. tys123

tys123 Courier Staff

Country Flag:
    Fling some F'ing 'Flings beat Fishybiz 1-0.

I could only get a chef and babe for the match but the chef stole both fishy's rerolls 1st half and my tree's were KO'ing players while my DP had his fouling boots on.
    1 dead and 5 KO'd 1st half but they still made me need 2 2+ dodges and a GFI to score on turn 8.
    I made it but the 4 of the KO's woke up.
    2nd half I managed another injury and a KO early on but the game was decided by a snake eyed gfi with the ballcarrying runner.
    That allowed my to recover the ball and cage up.
    On turn 16 the darkies made a dodge into 3 TZ's to knock the ball loose. Then a 2+ dodge , a GFI and a pick up in a TZ to get the ball but failed the quick pass into a TZ to a double marked runner.
    I then failed a dodge before I could try a TTM for 2-0.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2016
  5. Werebat

Werebat Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Werebat
    Country Flag:
    Don't be TOO modest -- you didn't leave me many opportunities to do much to you! But yeah, that fireball was jaw droppingly effective. Thought it was going to result in Zeem's death for a minute there.

As a side note, this is the SECOND time Gorbo's neck has been broken, and he's regenerated it. It's literally the only permanent injury he could get that really doesn't make any difference -- and he regenerates THAT, while failing to regen his smashed ankle a few seasons back. o_O

6. AndyDavo

AndyDavo Member

Country Flag:
    1-1 for AndyDavo and Dsop.

oooh, look even a double 1 in the scoreline!!! :)

That doesnt tell it all however and i'll let Dsop explain further, i have to rush into my next game.

GG Dsop - GL for rest of season, i hope we both have nicer dice.

7. cjblackburn

cjblackburn Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    cjblackburn
    Country Flag:
    2 1 for my zons over Hawkas Necro.

Every offensive drive started with a couple of defenders leaving the pitch making defense difficult. However I had to rely on a Ag 3 long pass to score on my first drive. In the 2nd half Hawka scored early I think to avoid my Wizard. However the early KOs allowed me to run up the centre in 4 turns.

GG H. A draw would have been fairer.

8. Havol

Havol Active Member

Country Flag:
    The Clubbers get clubbed in their inaugural Altdwarf match 0-1 against Magnus and his Cookie Cutters.

Really everything turned to shit after a failed 2+dodge to get the ball in the EZ. Yes, I was getting my ass handed up to that point, but nothing permanent. After the dodge, the rest of the boot came down on my players and after two deaths, the match ended. Good match played by my opponent. I hope to repay the favor one day :)

9. magnus

magnus Active Member

Country Flag:
    1-0 win for the friendly chaos boys, in a roller-coaster of a game. GG and gl in the rest!

10. Tector

Tector Member

Country Flag:
    1-1 draw

11. Netsmurf

Netsmurf Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Netsmurf
    Country Flag:
    Vegans take a 2-0 win over the old bones in Nordland. Did cost a dead apo dead and some movement loss.

12. sunhawk

sunhawk Member

Country Flag:
    fatal few get a 2-0 victory vs lust for blood. Nuffle hated the vamps and really made it a one sided affair. Not much sbr could do with the dice he got. thanks for the match bud.

13. tys123

tys123 Courier Staff

Country Flag:
    The match has been validated ( although it was in MD2 so this is the wrong thread for it ).

14. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    My mistake, I guided @sunhawk here since there was mention of this being the "first" game, and I didn't stop to check any closer.