1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Season #6 Results

Discussion in 'Combo Crunch' started by sbr32, Sep 8, 2018.

1. sbr32

sbr32 Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    sbr32
    Country Flag:
    This doesn't seem to be a thing here but it's one of my favorite parts of BB leagues so I'm going to start.

Rhystel took some late elf BS in this one.

My Elves took a Wizard and a Babe and kicked off in the rain. The Undead scored on their T6 with a 2 GFI TD run by the Vampire to hit 7SPP; the Elves' D6 weren't great but neither were the Undead block or armor dice.

That gave the Elves 3 turns to score which should be enough but a War Dancer failed an 89% Leap (that would have then required a 97% dodge and a GFI for the score) and badly Hurt himself on T8 to go into the half 0-1.

The rain cleared and the Elves did get the Leap and run this time for the score on ~T12 to tie the game.

On the kick off the Elves were down to 9 players and the Undead only had 1 Thrall available. Once the unskilled Vampire was able to pick up the ball and get into a safe cage I knew I had to make a move. I Leaped into a -2D block that had to be rerolled into Stumbles-Stumbles and got a fortunate bounce and I was able to get a couple of tackle zones on the ball. The Vampire missed a pick up and on my next turn was able to make a 4+ pick up then Leap into a handoff to a Line Elf that I thought was able to run clear of any Undead players. It turns out the Vampire could Blitz with 2GFI but even though he knocked the ball carrier down he had Bloodlusted and there was no Thrall around to save him. The Line Elf was able to stand up, 2+ pick up and 2+ GFI with no RRs to score the winner.

A War Dancer earned 10SPP (TD, cas, MVP) for a normal skill so I took Strip Ball.

gg @Rhystel that was rough, and good luck the rest of the way.

mamutas likes this.
  2. Rhystel

Rhystel Active Member

Steam Username:
    rhystel
    Cyanide Username:
    Rhystel
    Country Flag:
    that was a fun game with weird roll on both side... i.e.: my double dodge on a wolf and -2d block with the other on the same turn lol

sbr32 likes this.
  3. mamutas

mamutas Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    mamutas
    Cyanide Username:
    mamutas
    Country Flag:
    Sounds like a fun game! Thanks for keeping us all updated. Such things are always encouraged, but never enforced obviously.

Now I am feeling nervous about your leaping skills - mine Dancers only managed to succeed about 1 in 4 tries with 3+ rolls.