1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Season 9 - Div B - MD6

Discussion in 'Combo Crunch' started by Scaritus, May 12, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Scaritus

Scaritus Active Member

Steam Username:
    Scaritus
    Cyanide Username:
    Scaritus
    Country Flag:
    Two more match days to go and here are the current standings!

upload_2019-5-12_11-38-54.png

Many time previous champion @tys123 is undefeated but all could change this MD as 2nd and 3rd face off!

I'm worried we've lost @bigfloof and ad-mined the win for @Borke last week. @tys123 is on holiday but avaialable on 26th/27th May, so assuming @Hyzdivous and him can play then, I'll look to roll the MD on 28th May.

upload_2019-5-12_11-38-14.png

Good luck to all! Enjoy your games and post your fixture here

2. Scaritus

Scaritus Active Member

Steam Username:
    Scaritus
    Cyanide Username:
    Scaritus
    Country Flag:
  3. Borke

Borke Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Borke
    Country Flag:
    @Otherguy nice to meet you!

I can play week nights from 18:00 UTC, and next weekend I should have both Saturday and Sunday free. Let me know what suits you best.

4. Hyzdivous

Hyzdivous Member

Steam Username:
    Kurt Didier
    Country Flag:
    I'm in for a beating, right ? :)

5. Borke

Borke Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Borke
    Country Flag:
    Otherguy and I already got our match played! :)

6. Werebat

Werebat Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Werebat
    Country Flag:
    @Antonis sorry, been a busy few days. I can play Friday at 20:00 UTC - 21:00 would be even better. Otherwise this weekend is fairly open and a 20:00 or 21:00 start on Monday or Tuesday or Wednesday of next week would work.

7. Antonis

Antonis Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Friday at 21:00 utc sounds good man. See you then!

Werebat likes this.
  8. Werebat

Cyanide Username:
    Werebat
    Country Flag:
    @Antonis - So my internet has been wonky lately and we have a guy coming over to check in around 19:00 UTC today. Hopefully the issue will be resolved before our match but please be prepared for a possible reschedule. I will get onto the live chat forum area here at the appointed time if our internet is down or unavailable, so we can work something out ASAP.

Antonis likes this.
  9. Werebat

Cyanide Username:
    Werebat
    Country Flag:
    Well, THAT was one of the most memorably craptastic matches I have ever played! Blodge dark elf blitzer dead by a thrower who I don't think even had Block, apoc did his usual dead/dead shuffle, then a chaos warrior (the only one with any SPP) is killed. Witch elf niggled before I lost 0-5, and then the MVP goes (of course) to the dead dark elf blitzer. Spent most of the second half receiving with no one on the pitch but three players on the LOS while the KOed thrower (who COULD have picked up the ball) just kept napping. That setup was a TD machine for Antonis and his Grunners.

SMH and I was hoping to buy my own first Grunner after that match. Only positive thing is I rolled a 6 on earnings so I can actually buy back one of the two dead positions.

Great game Antonis (but not really), I suspect you would have beaten me even without the rotten luck I had. But damn.

Last edited: May 17, 2019
  10. Scaritus

Scaritus Active Member

Steam Username:
    Scaritus
    Cyanide Username:
    Scaritus
    Country Flag:
    As there are only two match days after this I have added an AI team to take the place of the drop out. I will play them this round. If you face them and don't want to play them I will admin a win.

We are waiting for @tys123 and @Hyzdivous to play then I will roll us