mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Hello coaches,

I want to thank you all for playing in Combo Crunch. Without you and your teams this competition will not happen.

I was with you all these 8 seasons, but now I feel like I need to scale down a bit: I got pretty salty with the deaths of my favorite players recently and the RL pressure got a bit too high recently.

Due to that I am going to withdraw my team from Season 9 and hand over the steering wheel to @Scaritus who graciously agreed to take over the matter.

I wish him and y'all good luck in Season 9! Keep'm rollin!

Rhystel

Star Player
Steam Username
rhystel
Cyanide Username
Rhystel
Country Flag
Hello coaches,

I want to thank you all for playing in Combo Crunch. Without you and your teams this competition will not happen.

I was with you all these 8 seasons, but now I feel like I need to scale down a bit: I got pretty salty with the deaths of my favorite players recently and the RL pressure got a bit too high recently.

Due to that I am going to withdraw my team from Season 9 and hand over the steering wheel to @Scaritus who graciously agreed to take over the matter.

I wish him and y'all good luck in Season 9! Keep'm rollin!
Well thank you for those seasons it was fun!

Scaritus

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Scaritus
Cyanide Username
Scaritus
Country Flag
Thanks @mamutas you’ve done a great job and I’ll be hard pushed to manage the competition as well as you have. Thanks for your time investment for so long!

I will look to make a start once the last two games in DIV A are played. @Werebat we will be looking to start around the end of February

Werebat

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Werebat
Country Flag
Thanks @mamutas you’ve done a great job and I’ll be hard pushed to manage the competition as well as you have. Thanks for your time investment for so long!

I will look to make a start once the last two games in DIV A are played. @Werebat we will be looking to start around the end of February

Great - and as I understand it, games are only every OTHER week?

Scaritus

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Scaritus
Cyanide Username
Scaritus
Country Flag
Great - and as I understand it, games are only every OTHER week?
That’s the current format and I don’t have any plans to change it. Keep an eye out for sign ups soon