1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Crunch Cup' started by Znarx, Apr 19, 2016.

1. Znarx

Znarx Courier Staff

Cyanide Username:
    Znarx
    Country Flag:
    With Crunch Cup 17 winding down, it's time to state your intentions to play in Crunch Them All League for Experience.

CTALE is your opportunity to develop teams for the next Crunch Cup, or just to have fun playing in a scheduled league that has slightly less pressure attached to it. In CTALE, there is just a round-robin regular season, with minor gold prizes for the division winners. There is no playoff following the round-robin, and no trophy or cup to be won. But your team will be eligible for entry into future Crunch Cups (as long as you don't lose their eligibility otherwise).

Official Crunch Cup/CTALE rules are here:
    http://bbtactics.com/forum/threads/crunch-cup-the-rules.4115/

Teams are eligible for CTALE if they are eligible for Crunch Cup, and they have played a total of 6 games or fewer. Typically, there are lots of brand-new teams in CTALE, so feel free to join us even if you don't have time to get a bunch of games played in CTA.

You just need to state your interest; no need to pick a particular team just yet.

There is no upper bound on the number of teams that can participate, but we'll need to cut off at some round number (probably a multilple of 6, if we can get that many). We'll go in order of signups if some people get in and some don't.

With the Crunch Cup and Crunched Cup finals looking to be finished next week, I'm hoping to start CTALE around the second week in May. Assuming 6-team divisions, it would run through the third or fourth week in June, leaving us with the next Crunch Cup in early July.

2. Znarx

Znarx Courier Staff

Cyanide Username:
    Znarx
    Country Flag:
    List of interested coaches:

1. Znarx
    2. Borke
    3. Nikolai II

Last edited: Apr 23, 2016
  3. Borke

Borke Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Borke
    Country Flag:
    Yeah, I'd be interested in this! :)

I'm away for a business trip for about a week at the end of May, but I think I'd be able to arrange my matches around that.

4. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    Hmm..

I could tentatively offer Midway Mutants, Lone Mountain Dwarves or The Burning Eye, if needed to fill out a division.