Signup for DuCTA III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
Yes it is true, the wizards are hooked on Dungeon Bowl and once again they will sponsor trips to their underground battlefields. So now is the time to sign up and be ready for random traps, random behavior and random deaths.

Like last time; Underdog get to choose the map being used, must be an official map. First there will be a round robin, then some will qualify for a play off and at last we will have a winner:D

Ging

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ging
Country Flag
Put me down for another helping of DuCTA fun.
I'll probably give the Bright Alliance a chance to further their development too.

Ken

Kenny the Mechanic
Country Flag
Doesn't look like I'm getting picked up for OFL this season (lemmings getting too much help :p)

Let me kow if there's room, I'd like to be a token canuck (new team to say the least, I'll post once I've figured out what's what)

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
This game doesn't take much time, since the matchweeks can be as long or short as needed to get a game played.

Blood and Iron should probably be around for another go.

LordElrick

Rookie
Cyanide Username
LordElrick
Country Flag
I am on board for some blood and guts fun.
I figure you all will need at least one newbie coach to transport his players into the warp.

When making a new team should they be ranked or not ranked?

Last edited:

Lembocha

Star Player
Cyanide Username
Lembocha
Country Flag
Came here to say that I've signed up in too many leagues this season to be able to make it to DuCTA III, but I might check up for the IVth season. Enjoy and misbehave!

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
No better way.

I don't know if the DuCTA is on hold until Smurf comes home from Greenland, though.

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
I am still trying to get my labtop back in working condition, so far I have been able to play my league games and do normal stuff, but it still act very weird from time to time. I hope to sort out the last stuff this coming week. And then we will most likely start up mid April:powdodge:

narg

Veteran
Country Flag
Hi guys,
What's the story here, is there a Dungeon Bowl league around?
I'm having trouble getting Blood Bowl games as it's too time consuming but a Dungeon Bowl league could be fun...

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
We've trusted in Netsmurf so far, and he said he'd be back around soon to start it up again..?

Status
Not open for further replies.