1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Single player glitches

Discussion in 'Blood Bowl 2' started by Gallows Bait, May 25, 2020.

1. Gallows Bait

Gallows Bait Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Gallows-Bait
    Cyanide Username:
    Gallows Bait
    Country Flag:
    So as part of my warm up for returning to actual online play, I've stumbled my way through the initial campaign (it has some curious events but I wouldn't have called it very instructional).

Having then won the finale Blood Bowl and sat through the credits, the game promptly blackscreened and I had to force quit. Needless to say the campaign still shows as incomplete.

Has anyone else had issues?

I've already had to turn off grass and spectators due to mid-match screen issues earlier in the campaign. I'm just glad to find out about issues in single player and not the hard way in a league match.

Any other tips to stop these issues?

2. Supa

Supa Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    Supa
    Cyanide Username:
    Supajee
    Country Flag:
    Not possible to reach 100% in campaign I believe.

How good computer do you have? It should run okay on most devices, although some may have to do some adjustments (such as disabling spectators).

Last edited: May 25, 2020
    Gallows Bait likes this.
  3. Rob Crowley

Rob Crowley New Member

Steam Username:
    N/A
    Country Flag:
    Eternal League doesn't save properly, meaning you have to quit league (as it then can't find it) and go back in. Any level ups made prior to ending the session will not be saved either. A manual save outside of matches would be a great workaround.

4. Rob Crowley

Rob Crowley New Member

Steam Username:
    N/A
    Country Flag:
    Offline leagues don't save properly, whether Eternal League or not.
    I keep going back into the game, only to find the last league I played hasn't loaded properly and most of the time, my level ups for players have been undone. The only 'fix' I have dound is to quit the league and start a new one.