Single player glitches

Gallows Bait

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Gallows-Bait
Cyanide Username
Gallows Bait
Country Flag
So as part of my warm up for returning to actual online play, I've stumbled my way through the initial campaign (it has some curious events but I wouldn't have called it very instructional).

Having then won the finale Blood Bowl and sat through the credits, the game promptly blackscreened and I had to force quit. Needless to say the campaign still shows as incomplete.

Has anyone else had issues?

I've already had to turn off grass and spectators due to mid-match screen issues earlier in the campaign. I'm just glad to find out about issues in single player and not the hard way in a league match.

Any other tips to stop these issues?

Supa

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Supa
Cyanide Username
Supajee
Country Flag
Not possible to reach 100% in campaign I believe.

How good computer do you have? It should run okay on most devices, although some may have to do some adjustments (such as disabling spectators).

Last edited:

Rob Crowley

Veteran
Steam Username
N/A
Country Flag
Eternal League doesn't save properly, meaning you have to quit league (as it then can't find it) and go back in. Any level ups made prior to ending the session will not be saved either. A manual save outside of matches would be a great workaround.

Rob Crowley

Veteran
Steam Username
N/A
Country Flag
Offline leagues don't save properly, whether Eternal League or not.
I keep going back into the game, only to find the last league I played hasn't loaded properly and most of the time, my level ups for players have been undone. The only 'fix' I have dound is to quit the league and start a new one.