1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Site work

Discussion in 'Site News, Bug Reports and Questions' started by Coach, Feb 20, 2010.

1. Coach

Coach Administrator Head Coach

Country Flag:
    I'm doing some work on the site at the moment (mainly to try and sort the header out on the forum.

This is having some knock on effects in other parts so if things look odd should only be temporary!

Nothing too drastic worth taking it down while I work on it though, but sorry for any issues in the mean time.

2. Snap Wilson

Snap Wilson Member

Just out of curiosity, is the archive view going to continue to redirect back to the main page or is there any plan to get that working?

3. Coach

Country Flag:
    I keep meaning to get rid of it completely actually. I don't see how it has any use...

4. Snap Wilson

Snap Wilson Member

Only for us OCD folk who need some order to read things. :D No practical use that I can think of.

*starts fidgeting uncontrollably*

5. Coach

Country Flag:
    The new stuff all gets posted on the home page, when you see something on there you haven't read that means it is new.

It isn't like I'm posting articles in any particular order either that it means you need to read them in the order I've put them up.

Another method is to subscribe to the rss feed and you will get them as I put them up.

So yeah, I can't see a reason for the date archives...