Not open for further replies.

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
I wouldn't take shadowing - your other suggestions sound great. Possibly Fend before jump up on the marker, since it makes it more difficult for your opponent to shut you down to dislodge you.

pupkinus

Veteran
Country Flag
My +Ag, Guard Blitzer rolled 5+6

Dear all,
That's my HiE team.

http://bbm.jcmag.fr/BloodBowlManage...spx?rosterId=1528423&leagueId=8250&lang=en-US

My +Ag, Guard Blitzer rolled 5+6 (edited: 4+6)
So what should it be:
Dodge (the safe choice)
+MV ? to give him more reach
+AV ? to keep him alive longer as he's the primary blitzing and fouling target, being the 1st place punching bag in the league.
other idea?

thank you!

Last edited:

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Did he roll 4+6 or 5+6? You write 5+6 (AG or normal skill) but talk as if you rolled 4+6 (MV, AV, normal skill).

If AG, then probably dodge (+AG has marginal payback - if you already had dodge I'd have picked it, but I think dodge is more urgent)

If MV, then move. Move 8 AG 5 blitzer is gold.

pupkinus

Veteran
Country Flag
It's 4+6 , so normal skill, AV or MV.
Sorry for confusing.

So, you think that +MV is better than dodge at this point in his development? could you elaborate a bit? how would you use such a player?

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Even with move you can get dodge and leap.

So if you take move 8 I'd first use him to score with a lot. After he's got dodge, the range and usefulness of AG 5 guard will be awesome. Move 8 and AG 5 is also great for oneturning.

Altashheth

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Dear all,
That's my HiE team.

http://bbm.jcmag.fr/BloodBowlManage...spx?rosterId=1528423&leagueId=8250&lang=en-US

My +Ag, Guard Blitzer rolled 5+6 (edited: 4+6)
So what should it be:
Dodge (the safe choice)
+MV ? to give him more reach
+AV ? to keep him alive longer as he's the primary blitzing and fouling target, being the 1st place punching bag in the league.
other idea?

thank you!

You know... A mv 8 ag5 guard piece can pretty much place an assist anywhere... Get dodge next

Also at mv8 your starting to be a scoring threat form almost anywhere in their half, particularly since that's a 2+ catch/handoff even in a tacklezone

Also, you cand get mv9 if you're not mv8 :)

Jbecks

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
jbecks
Country Flag
My pro elf catcher rolled a normal roll, currently he is;

Str4, Agi5, Block, Dodge, Leap,

I was thinking to go Sidestep, Tackle is another possibility, but I do wish he had sidestep more times than I wish he had tackle

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Sidestep is dull but very sensible. Tackle or Strip ball is daring, but I dare say he can be annoying and useful enough with just sidestep.

Jbecks

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
jbecks
Country Flag
Sidestep is dull but very sensible. Tackle or Strip ball is daring, but I dare say he can be annoying and useful enough with just sidestep.

I'm not fond off stripball with block, but I have another str4, agi5 catcher with wrestle so he will be a prime candidate for stripball if he lives.

Other options are jump up or pass block?

danton

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
danton
Country Flag
Congrats on the Legend! I would pick SS for him, as it gives him some much needed protection and makes him a less appealing blitz target. Players will even have to think twice about blocking him if it means he can move to a better square. Also of course it gives him much more freedom to operate on the sidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.