1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tactics Skill allocation advice III

Discussion in 'League and Team Development Tactics' started by Nikolai II, Jun 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    Well, that's the point innit? You don't want it to just keep taking hits, so a both down is just fine, then it can get up and guard again next turn. Or you move it in to guard so your wolf can frenzy better. Sidestep or Tackle next.

2. Ging

Ging Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Ging
    Country Flag:
    Another human blitzer, Master Chief, has reached Superstar status on my Pixel Mafia team.
    He's already got Block/Guard/Tackle/Dodge/DT.

I was going to give him SF on a normal, but he's rolled his third double.
    SS would also go nicely with his current skills, but should I just ignore it and stick with SF for 10k less?

3. tys123

tys123 Courier Staff

Country Flag:
    I'd just stick with Stand Firm.

IMO Stand Firm is the better skill if you have Diving Tackle.
    Sidestep gives you more options but it is far easier to push a sidestepper away from your ballcarrier than one with SF.

4. JimmyFantastic

JimmyFantastic Member

Country Flag:
    I vote go back in time and give him POMB :)

5. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    Blodge SF Guard is one great skill combo, Blodge SF Tackle DT is another. SS works better to make him an annoyance, but worse if you want to mark particular people.

Since this thread is now past 1000 replies, I'm closing it and referring everyone to the new thread: http://bbtactics.com/forums/skill-allocation-advice-iv-t5038/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.