1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tactics Skill Allocation Advice VI

Discussion in 'League and Team Development Tactics' started by Nikolai II, Dec 10, 2016.

1. Orielensis

Orielensis Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    Orielensis
    Cyanide Username:
    Orielensis
    Country Flag:
    Yep guard for sure

2. Sataric

Sataric Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    Sataric
    Cyanide Username:
    Sataric
    Country Flag:
    Had a similar situation with my own High Elves. I went MB on a Blitzer as one of the first level ups the team ever rolled, and then rolled doubles on a Catcher just a few games thereafter. I did go for the MB on both and it has served me reasonably well, but the lack of Guard on the team is a much bigger issue than punching hard enough. In hindsight, I probably should have gone Guard on both instead. I'd say both are viable options but that Guard is the stronger pick.

3. L-Kid

L-Kid Active Member

Steam Username:
    L-kid
    Country Flag:
    Got a dirty player orc lineman that just rolled doubles, I'm thinking of going for sneaky git to make him a solid foul player..

What do you guys suggest? Is it worth the TV or is there a better skill to get?

4. tys123

tys123 Courier Staff

Country Flag:
    Sneaky git isn't really worth it as it only does anything if you roll a double and don't break armour.
    I'd just take block.

L-Kid likes this.
  5. L-Kid

L-Kid Active Member

Steam Username:
    L-kid
    Country Flag:
    Yeah I've been thinking about it and probably going to go for wrestle now, dirty git is a bit to circumstantial to be a good pick. Cheers :)

6. JJape

JJape Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    JJape
    Country Flag:
    Thanks for the advice. Took Guard for the High-Elf Catcher. And finally got funds to replace my bloated lvl4 zon-DP-lino with rookie.

Sataric likes this.