1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tactics Skill Allocation Advice VII

Discussion in 'League and Team Development Tactics' started by Gallows Bait, Jun 12, 2020.

1. burning_phoneix

burning_phoneix Active Member

Steam Username:
    burning.phoneix
    Country Flag:
    Yeah, now that I think about it, this is only a one shot team with 4 matches left in the league so MB is probably the better choice.

2. shmeegs485

shmeegs485 New Member

Country Flag:
    I’m a block before every other skill kinda guy. Even on more agile classes, block is a great ability to stay up and even knock down the other team. My favorite team is the chaos teams, so my second choice usually is guard for the LOS pieces and either MB or Claw (edge to MB if both are available) for my blitzed type players.

3. Silfuin

Silfuin Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Silfuin
    Country Flag:
    So finally I got the SPPs on my thrower to blodge him up and I rolled ... 11!
    Now I know that AG6 is awesome, but given that:
    1) he is my only sure hands and thus will need to carry ball
    2) he is also my ball hawk, meaning he will end up in the midst of the enemies
    I am inclined to disregard AG6 and give him block.
    He already does his job pretty well and AG6 is only helpful from time to time, but not if he is stunned or out of the pitch which block can prevent. Block might also help him survive long enough to get to legend (hopefully).

S26 after MD3.jpg

4. Silfuin

Silfuin Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Silfuin
    Country Flag:
    Decisions, decisions ...

Season 31 MD 4.jpg

THe past few games have been kinda hectic: I lost a guard lino, and in the same match my wrestle lino levelled and got guard.
    The very next game he died and I levelled another wrestle lino who rolled double again.
    Does that mean that I must give him guard again or is nuffle saying to me to give him something different ... for example tackle ('cause I have just one) or dodge (since he'll go on the los he'll need protection)?
    I have too many pieces to protect adequately and no resources to build a bench, so if he gets guard he'll probably need to go on the los anyway at some point, or at least stand in the screen for the protect 5 (which will be my 2 st4 pieces, the tackle blitzer and the 2 witches).

5. tys123

tys123 Courier Staff

Country Flag:
    You still take guard as it is such a vital skill

Supa likes this.
  6. tys123

tys123 Courier Staff

Country Flag:
    AG4 sprint fling just rolled an 11.

That is surely AG5 for a 2+ landing right.
    Only problem is I already have an AG5 sprint fling.
    Do I really need 2 or would the 2nd one just be bloat.

7. danton

danton Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    danton
    Country Flag:
    I mean flings die right? You could also set both of them up on different sides of the LOS for a 1TTD in case the kick lands near one sideline.