Smurfs of the Forrest

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
In the coming Crunch Cup, teamowner Brio has desided to enter with a team of smurfs from the forrest:confused: How can 3 aples on top of each other hope to compeed in this the most hardfought and prestigeous tournament:confused: Its actualy very easy explains Brio "Good old magic is da trick!".

For a better understanding we go to Old Smurf to find out how they do it. Old Smurf smurfs "We just smurf some ginger and some other smurf into the big black smurf and let it smurf for a while and then we smurf it - and presto we smurf like the big smurfs, its quite smurf you know."

Ehh... thank you I think. This has been a news piece by Ewald Blabbermouth, desperatly trying to replace legend Gunnar Longtounge here at Blahville Gazette. See you when the team list is official.

Ewald Blabbermouth, Blahville Gazette - Ewald still shaking in the shadow of Gunnar Longtounge.

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
After having won the CCIV teamowner Brio, spend all the money gaining the trust of the smurf. Sarsaparilla drinks sure is expensive:eek: Was all the comment I could get from the teamowner here at the presentation of the team.

#1 is an allmighty treeman called Rosebud. It is said that he is a real treeman and that he just slumpered next to smurfville and awoke when the smurfs tried to take some branches to build a stadion. Lucky for the little ones he proved gentle, but now he is fully awake and sure does look mean and... well dry actualy.

#2&3 are the wardancers, they are played by the Smurffete sisters and they recon that living with more than 100 he-smurfs have taught them how to dodge, leap and block their way to freedom.

#4 is Fast smurf and he is well know in smurfland for the ability to run long and hard and catch an acorn any time. Will be thrilling to see if he can do it with a pigskin also.

#5-11 are the regular smurfs, the backbone of the village, just your average friendly neighbours. They realy dont like to hurt anybody, but they say that the work hard and that they realy want to impress the Smurffetes. And no intruders from a long time ago in a cyperspace far far away are going to change that:powdodge:

Ewald Blabbermouth, Blahville Gazette - Ewald wondering if the Blahville Gazette can bounce back from the great loss of Gunnar Longtounge:confused:

bintz

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Ok, I just laughed like stupid and had to explain it to the wife who in return juste starred at me clueless. I hate you :D

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
Thank you bintz, nice to know:D

General warning to all opponants of the smurfs, as send by messengersmurf.

Be smurf that any who try to smurf the smurffete sisters will be smurfed by plenty smurfs to the neck, once we smurf you to the smurf:mad: - this warning is courtesy of the He-Smurfs, have a nice smurf:skull:

Barninho

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
If you meet the Fraggles, we're going to smurf you in smurf 16, and smurfably all the other smurfs.

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
Seeing as the smurfs were having difficulties ajusting to the avatars they use on the pitch, Old Smurf has smurfed that the big presmurf should be without Sasarparilla, and instead the aftersmurf will contain double the smurf of Sasarparilla. The He-Smurfs smurfs that as a brilliant smurf and hopes rise that the smurffettes will be so smurfed that they will smurf their leaps during the smurf.

Old smurf also smurfed that smurfs are always very smurf but its the end smurf that smurfs, and smurfs should not be to smurf in their critique. Smurfs will be smurf he smurfed in a most cunning adaptation of Swartchsmurfs "I will be smurf" from the hit smurf - Smurfinator:skull:

So even with a negative record the smurfs are at good spirit and look forward to next weeks aftersmurf.

Ewald Blabbermouth, Blahvile Gazette - Ewald yet to return from Smurftown:confused:

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
Breaking smurf - Breaking smurf:powdodge:

This is Ewald Blabbersmurf with a stunning smurf from the Smurfland. I have smurfed that it is possible to smurf from wich part of the smurf a smurf is, simply by smurfing to the way they smurf:powdodge:

A northern smurf will always smurf Blabbersmurf, but a smurf from the south will smurf it Smurfmouth:powdodge:

I have by the smurf been assimilated into the smurf society. After a rendevous with techsmurfs saying that resistance is smurf, I have smurfed my back to normal society. We will smurf over the Blahville Gazette - thats a smurf:bothdown:

Ewald Blabbersmurf - Smurfs of the world - or as they smurf in the south - News of the smurf:pow:

Liberate the smurfs!

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
This is Ewald Blabbersmurf smurfing live on this, a sad sad sad and rainfull day. We are smurfed to depart with our besmurfed Smurffette. All of the He-smurf clan are very smurf and all is feeling the blues.

For this special smurf the mega smurfs known as Smurfs ´n´ Roses have deside to rejoin and give a special smurffette a special song:

Smurf to me softly
There's something in your eyes
Don't hang your smurf in sorrow
And please don't smurf
I know how you smurf inside I've
I've been there before
Something's smurfing inside you
And don't you smurf

Don't you smurf tonight
I still love you smurf
Don't you smurf tonight
Don't you smurf tonight
There's a smurf above you baby
And don't you smurf tonight

Smurf me a whisper
And smurf me a sigh
Smurf me a kiss before you smurf me goodbye
Don't you take it so smurf now
And please don't take it so smurf
I'll still be thinking of you
And the times we smurfed...baby

Don't you smurf tonight
Don't you smurf tonight

And please smurf that I never lied
And please smurf how I felt inside now honey
You got to smurf it your own smurf
But you'll be alright now sugar
You'll smurf better tomorrow
Come the morning light now baby

And don't you murf tonight
And don't you smurf
Don't you ever smurf
Don't you smurf tonight
Baby maybe someday
Don't you smurf
Don't you ever smurf
Don't you smurf
Tonight

SMURFFETTE we smurf you and we miss you...´sob´...We smurf you are fine where ever you smurf now...

...and as you can smurf the band and all of He-smurf breaks into smurfs running down their cheeks.

This is Ewald Blabbersmurf siging of for now to take smurf in this ceremony:(

Narly Bird

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Can anyone actually follow what this thread is about, other than noticing the word smurf appears on average once every five words? :confused:

I'm having to resort to looking at Netsmurfs autosig. to see how he went. And surprisingly another loss... Interesting that of the 3 favorites coming into the league, 2 of them have lost their first 2 matches! Still a few matches to go though and as the top 4 from each division get through to the next round, it is still very much open as to who will progress.

Good luck for your last 3 matches with your smurfs of the wood Netsmurf and i hope you can bounce back.

Last edited:

Mico Selva

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Can anyone actually follow what this thread is about, other than noticing the word smurf appears on average once every five words? :confused:
It's very dificult, but possible with the right amount of smurf... I mean: persistence. ;) Although, I would prefer something more traditional and easier to understand. :p

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
Nothing could be more smurf than to follow this smurf, its simple for all of smurfland:D

Here is Ewald Blabbersmurf with breaking smurfs. Fast Smurf took his own smurf:eek: As Smurffette so brutaly got smurfed, Fast Smurf could no longer go on smurfing and thus took advantage of a smurf from an orc to fall and smurf himself. Old Smurf hope that this will not be a smurf for other smurfs to follow and also smurfs that anybody killing any orcs shall be known as true smurfs!

Old Smurf also smurfs that free sasarparila will be smurfed away at the Garden Bowl later this summer, for anybody able to smurf that they chopped of an orcs smurf. No more mister nice smurf:mad:

Viajero

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
That s what happens when woodiewannabe coaches take them to field :p and as a disguise for smurfs at that no less! Cmon, I know there is a coach among you lot dying to quit and leave room for the waiting list! The Rapers need to be back to show how tis done... :D

Etheric

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Etheric
Country Flag
Interestingly snottie got pounded with his chaos team as well, so there will be 6 journeymen on the pitch when they play their next match (unless someone buys a replacement)