1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So i have signed up...

Discussion in 'Crunch Cup' started by Evil, Aug 18, 2013.

1. Evil

Evil Member

Country Flag:
    I signed up in that crunchy thread and read the rules...and i have a couple of questions!

What threads am i supposed to keep my eye on?

How do i know if im in or not?

Is the league up because i could not find it?

Was browsing some threads here and noticed that some said this was a "make new team every season" kind of league and im unfortunately not looking for such a league at the moment... is this true? if so is there any league which you can run the same team for eternity?

Yours truly,

Evil

2. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    The entire "Crunch Cup" forum is what you should keep an eye on. And the "Matchmaking and Results" forum. Also the "Crunch Cup Courier" one.

You'll get to apply next week, and the week after that is when you can get certainty about whether you are in (and the week after that everything rolls off)

The league is up, but no worries, it'll get named properly soon enough.

By the way the league runs now you can keep the same team indefinitely. But you'll have to reapply with them every season, and some swap out teams or bring back old ones.
    If you want to play in a league where you keep the same team and your spot season in and out, you can check out "Big Crunch" forum here, or the OCC forums over at Orca Cola Championship

3. Evil

Evil Member

Country Flag:
    Ok sounds great thanks