1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Star Wars: Imperial Assault

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Netsmurf, Sep 30, 2015.

1. Netsmurf

Netsmurf Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Netsmurf
    Country Flag:
    So I have started playing IA and find it is a blast. So now I have it all and have started painting it. This is the list Im trying to get to work.

Darth Vader
    2 groups of Royal Guards
    3 Imperial Officers

[​IMG]

2. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    That's nice.

Is there a rebel side to the game, or is it all "Civil war, pitting Vader against Vader"?

3. Netsmurf

Cyanide Username:
    Netsmurf
    Country Flag:
    I have only played against 1 other Impire list, the rest have been rebel scum. They seem to have better heros and surport guys, but I have not painted them yet as I have no intention of playing terrorists:p

4. Netsmurf

Cyanide Username:
    Netsmurf
    Country Flag:
    Whoop whoop, Took part in the Regionals last Sunday and managed to get into 2nd place. I only needed to give Boba Fett 2 damage more for the win - sadly he rolled to good on defence for that to happen. Was fun to win over the serious IA players.

I fielded this:

Boba Fett, Elite Tusken raider, Normal Tusken Raider, Elite Nexu and normal assasination droids. Powerfull in close combat and able to lay down fire from afar.

5. Coach

Coach Administrator Head Coach

Country Flag:
    Great game, best dungeon crawler going imo and I don't even like Star Wars.

I sell it from my board game site if any UK people are interested in it! Looking at giving skirmish a go at the UK nationals in August.

6. Netsmurf

Cyanide Username:
    Netsmurf
    Country Flag:
    Have you had any balance issues in the campaign? It seems to me that the Impire have an easy time.