1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T Shirts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by mamutas, Aug 4, 2016.

1. mamutas

mamutas Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    mamutas
    Cyanide Username:
    mamutas
    Country Flag:
    Okay, first of all, after playing this game for nearly 5 years, I did not find a decent t-shirt for it. It happens so, in my previous "corporate" private league, we had to make our own t-shirts and jerseys, which came out pretty good.

I think this site and these leagues could surely use some good swag for us the participant to show off in public.

The issue is that we are global here and need some solution that would work the best for most.

Anyone has any experience in international swag trading? Any global manufacturer who could help us out?

Orielensis likes this.
  2. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    https://www.spreadshirt.net/ is at least cheaper than Cafepress when it comes to shipping, and seems to compare well in base price as well. It is also really easy to use. I've made a hoodie for my daughter and a mug for the wife there (couple of years ago) with a picture my wife had drawn and was very satisfied with the quality. They are both still in excellent shape.

And you should also be able to easily make a "store" to sell your own designs. Just be careful with including the actual words Blood Bowl in such a profiteering environment, or GW might come by and wave a stick at ya. ;)