1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Table top player

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Steve, Oct 27, 2010.

1. Steve

Steve New Member

Howdy, ya'll. I play in an open tabletop league in Greensboro, North Carolina (USA). Anyone in the neighborhood should drop by and see us (ask me for info if needed). We also play a lot of Euro strategy games (Puerto Rico, etc.).

I'm currently running a Vampire team. I'll post a team blog at some point. I've played Skaven, Chaos, and Orcs in previous leagues, plus a couple one-off games with other teams.

2. Barninho

Barninho Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    That sounds really cool. I'm really interested in the Vampire team at the moment and it would be interesting to see how it goes for you. Waiting until I get some more experience though.

3. Coach

Coach Administrator Head Coach

Country Flag:
    Hi Steve, welcome to the forum, Vampires seem to be getting a bit more popular from what I've been reading recently.

4. Steve

Steve New Member

Vampire Popularity

The new rules make Vampires a little easier to handle than they were before. I was actually planning on playing with them anyway, but the rule change on blood lust certainly helped make that decision easier to swallow. I still feel like they may be at a slight competitive disadvantage relative to a few of the other teams, but not by much. And the best coach in our league sometimes beats up on us with his Halflings, so who am I to complain about the team's relative strengths?

I'm now 2-0 with the Vampires, having beaten Dwarves and Orcs in the first two games.