Techno Bowl: Arcade Football Unplugged

MightyToenail

Rookie
Country Flag
This game is seriously the greatest football simulator ever. It takes the ideas of Blood Bowl, but makes them into a more realistic football game. Check it out! If this sort of thing isn't allowed on this site, you can take it down.
If enough people fund it, all 32 teams will be unlocked. (Note: I did not design this game. I just want to play it so bad that I am advertising it everywhere.)

https://www.kickstar...d?ref=discovery

Review:
https://soundcloud.c...pivey-interview

Work in Progress thread:
boardgamegeek.com/thread/1488959/techno-bowl-arcade-football-unplugged/page/1

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
I supported Dreadball, but ended up giving it away unplayed. So will probably be more careful this time. Still, always nice to look.

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
The kickstarter was cancelled - any know why?

ps. I have everything for Dreadball and have not played a single game:p

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
According to creator update on the kickstarter itself it was the usual reason. Not enough hype and prep done ahead of time, so he pulled it back to finish game play videos and build some interest before trying again.

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Indeed. Space Junk (boardgame) is one that I did back twice, and that managed to get through the second time. So it could well work this time - the added advantage is usually the ability to get a lot of the people who backed the first time to come back early and back in day one of the second launch, which makes it more visible and look more like it'll actually get somewhere, which will get more people etc..