1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cyanide TGS Blood Bowl League

Discussion in 'General Blood Bowl News and Discussion' started by Web Cole, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Coach

Coach Administrator Head Coach

Country Flag:
    Not watched it yet but the match we've been waiting for:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1zTsWNSaKc]Angry Joe vs TotalBiscuit - BloodBowl Wk 5 - YouTube[/ame]

Please use the spoiler tags when talking about it, thanks!

2. Stryke

Stryke Member

Country Flag:
    I don't think it needs spoilers to say that was an absolutely zogging hilarious match.

AngryJoe enjoyed the hell of that one and given the dice yeah I think he earned his 0-0 the hard way :D

3. Juriel

Juriel Active Member

Country Flag:
    Didn't even have a Bull Centaur before this match? Well going against newbies explains how he could still win his first games...

4. Etheric

Etheric Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Etheric
    Country Flag:
    Yeah really enjoyed that one, the commentry was great. The Angry Joe Cam is awesome, nice to see a guy with some passion for the game.

TB started with a 6 dwarf 5 hobgoblin roster with 4 RR and some fan factor, seems to have worked out for him, but yeah some of the other games the players had barely played and not really read the rules either (the board game rules that is), so it was quite easy to roll them. His first game was against dodgers amazons which ended like you would expect :D.

Standard of play is improving for sure. Still some points to be made, will write something up over the weekend.

Would love to see the BBM stats for that game.

gut reaction is that TB got some great armour breaks/inj dice, and the 0/2 on the KO rolls at half time were nasty. Given the claw and the amount of time hobgoblins went down I think AJ was a bit unlucky there.

Considering the dice for the kickoff distance was a 3 without kick then TB did not kick off centrally, so was lucky not to give away a touchback, and it ended up with the

Short version of things to think about
    1/ Read the tabletop rules, will probably help with knowing the probabilities
    2/ Will try to make another write up of how the game decides if it is 1 dice or 2 dice etc, when it comes to blocking it is really really important, but better if you just go read the rules.
    3/ The real strength of necros are the wolves, and the biggest strength of the wolves is the ability to push people off the pitch with frenzy. Always be looking for that. You missed a chance on turn 2 for example, not always the best option (there was a very risky one around T14 or so which was not a good idea), but at least be aware of the option.
    4/ Interesting the extended inducements are allowed, amusingly you managed to roll a 3 both times for the KO rolls, so both would have come back if you had taken a bloodwiser babe (+1 on KO rolls each) rather than the 2 agi potions. The potions are something cyanide invented though and they are not balanced at all, so 2 agi potions is an awesome thing to take.

Think we need a school of surf article for that one Juriel :D.

As the winnings was 60 hopefully AJ has enough for a ghoul now, will help on offence, and give you another agi 3 player.

5. glebegue

glebegue New Member

Country Flag:
    Good fun and AJ sure does know how to put on a show. Sometimes it feels a bit exaggerated but overall it's all in good fun.
    They all seem to "respect" the game now more than before and that's a good thing I think.
    I really wonder how much visibility this is going to give Blood Bowl both short and long term. I mean, these channels (and videos) get hundred of thousands of view from very different types of gamers (not just talking video game here either).

Chaos Dwarves don't really need centaur or mino at the start to be terribly scary and quite effective. His choice to go directly for the basics and 3TRRs was a pretty good one. Centaurs ARE nice, but they cost a lot and don't win early games. Dwarves (punching) and Hobgobos (grabbing) do win early games.
    His first buy was to be a centaur and should have happened on match day 4 but something didn't save I believe.

Dodger on first day WAS a gift though. Of all the teams, amazons are the "perfect" ones for Chaos dwarves to start against and grind SPPs, their entire early team advantage is just negated and they get pounded. That's why Norse are better earlies overall, nothing really negates them, not even claws.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2013
  6. Judge

Judge New Member

Country Flag:
    I have to say, from an entertainment point of view. I've never had so much fun watching 2 grown men play a video game before. And I was cheering for Joe all the way.

Have to say on that last play, Joe got very very very lucky. But doing what he did with only one Flesh Golem was fantastic. Even though the rolls were all over the place.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2013
  7. Etheric

Cyanide Username:
    Etheric
    Country Flag:
    Wow this is a long one. Going to put some spoiler tags around it anyway.

Some non spoilery things to start with.

Hopefully AJ is still lurking around here, but hopefully they are useful for anyone new to the game who watched the video.

Firstly the turn based game is a pretty reasonable representation of the tabletop game. So it is strongly recommended that all new players go and read the rules to the tabletop game. The Cyanide UI does a poor job of explaining what is going on under the hood and its really important. The paper manual can be found as a .pdf at
    http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_CustomProductCatalog/m780049a_Blood_Bowl_Competition_Rules.pdf

Secondly the rules on the number of blocking dice. This is in the manual above, but lets go through it.

On each block there can be 1,2 or 3 block dice, depending on the players making the block. First you have to calculate the strength of each side which is the strength of the player +1 for every player assisting the block. To be able to assist you have to be next to the player getting blocked, but not next to any other player. If the potential assist has the guard skill then they just have to be next to the player getting blocked (which is why guard is a very very good
    skill).
    From watching a few of the games some people (like crendor and TB) have worked it out, but not many of the rest, a typical mistake is to move in a player to try to make an assist but instead of moving them next to 1 player (which will give an assist vs that player) they move them next to 2 which will not. Similarly you can cancel an assist by moving a player next to an opposing player that was providing an assist as well. In the cyanide UI you have to right click twice to make a block. On the first click it highlights the players who are assisting, in green for assists for you, and in yellow for assists for opponents. It is a bit subtle though.
    Given all that once you have worked out teh strength, the number of dice are controlled by comparing the two strengths
    Equal strength=1 die block
    One side is slightly stronger=2 dice block stronger team picks
    One side is MORE than twice as strong=3 dice block, stronger team picks which one.

Thirdly the BB inducement rule are a bit wierd, and that always catches new players out. The basic rule is that you get EITHER the amount of money you put in OR the difference between the two teams in TV whichever is higher, so as the difference between the teams was 90 putting 20k as you did into the inducement kitty actually did completely nothing apart from waste your 20k. It is a very strange way to do things, but it is how it works and it catches most new players out.

In terms of the inducements when you have 90k then taking 2 agility potions is absolutely the way to go. There are "core" inducements which are in the BB manual plus some unbalanced ones that Cyanide invented (known as extended inducements). Normally we don't play with extended inducements because the general consensus is they are overpowered. Agility potions are really really good. Strength potions are also good, but a lot more hit and miss as it is 60k for a 26% (not sure of the exact number is about that) chance to get +1 strength, a lot more of a gamble than the agility ones which are 40k for 42%.

And the spoilers
    In terms of setting up probably I would have set up narrow something like

Code:
    ----|--ZZZ--|----
    ----|-------|----
    ----|G-Z-Z-G|----
    ----|-WI-IW-|----

I=the wIghts

Then you leave the sidelines open and inviting, and an unwary player will get his players pushed off the pitch by your
    Werewolves. It also leaves your valuable players protected.

One of TBs biggest weaknesses is that he does not seem to respect the sidelines. Most of his team is av9 with
    thick skull. It is hard to get a player like that off the field by blocking, but if you get them pushed off
    then it acomplishes the same thing.

In a previous game the dark elves set up (just considering the side line)

Code:
    ----|-------|----
    ----|-------|----
    -XX-|-------|----
    ----|-------|----

and then TV moved a dwarf straight into contact

Code:
    ----|-------|----
    -O--|-------|----
    -XX-|-------|----
    ----|-------|----

which is a against someone experienced a very bad thing to do as it is very easy to push someone off the field like
    that even without frenzy, e.g.

Code:
    O---|-------|----
    -1--|-------|----
    --2-|-------|----
    ----|-------|----

You block with the first player, 2 dice pushing the dwarf to the sidelines and follow up, then blitz with player 2 to push the guy off the pitch (again 2 dice).

There is a more complicated one without using the blitz that takes 2 more players as well, but this post is getting long already.

The point being there is an option to try to tempt TB into making another mistake like that by setting up a bit wider but I think narrow is the more solid play.

Kickoff formations are a big topic though, and not worth going into more detail here.

Another point on surfing. With 2 frenzy players there will be a lot of surfing opportunities. The general rule is that anyone who is 2 squares from the sideline is a potential surf candidate. Or even three squares but in contact with one of your guys i.e. even

Code:
    ----|-------|----
    --O-|-------|----
    ---X|-------|----
    ----|-------|----

In this situation you could block the O towards the sidelines then use a frenzy player to push them off with your blitz.

For the kick normally you kick off deep to slow bashy teams like chaos dwarves. The idea being that if you can't stop them and steal the ball then at least slow them down and stop them scoring, so the further they have to move (and they move slow) the better it is. Against teams like elves and skaven normally you kick off short as they can score at will almost so you need to try to steal the ball or force them to score quickly.

After the perfect D, I think swarming the line was good, probably would have moved teh kick zombie up as well, he seems to have got pretty much forgotten for the whole half, not sure he moved from his spot. If you want to leave a safety thats fine, but not a zombie :D.

Turn 2 for TB, one of the nice things he did was to push your WW from one block to another one, that is an important skill. Maximising the 2d blocks you get is important.

Turn 2 is for me a perfect chance to surf the hobgoblin on the left, near the sidelines. He is 2 squares from the sidelines, which is perfect for frenzy. There are two ways to do it, you can move your wight over to provide an assist (standing one above the hobgoblin so he can assist on both squares. Then you have a choice of wolves. You can try to knock down the dwarf marking the wolf on their feet (having 2 chances from the 2 zombies there) or you can
    use the ww on the floor which would require a GFI for teh 2nd block (which is probably what I would do).

For what you did was actually a big risk. Firstly you put your wight in the wrong place. Remember with frenzy there is a chance of two blocks, and you put your wight one square too much to the left. This meant that the wight was only a potential assist for the first block. If you had not rerolled the WW block then you would have walked into a 2d against block (i.e. 2 red dice) for the 2nd one, which is something you really have to be careful of (that happened at least once more). At least with the wight one square along it would have been 1d for
    the 2nd block, but I still probably would not have made that move.

For the zombie block on the left, following up would have been teh choice for me. Then the zombie would have been in position to assist both potential blocks with frenzy from your ww on the CD. Hitting CD with Warewolves 2d is what you really want as claw is nasty against av9.

I think one of the important things to think about when blocking (and before the block) is what happens if I get a push?
    Where do I want to push them too and do I want to follow up.

Actually looking at it, not following up was good too, depending on where his guard players were. If you had done the push from the FG in the opposite direction then it would have freed up a zombie to walk over and be an assist for your WW as well.

Turn 3
    Probably the best player to block the CD was the WW there. Claw helps a lot to injure people, and you had 2d for both an initial block and for a frenzy followup. Again the blitz with the WW on the cage corner was dangerous as a push again would put you in a 2d against situation for the 2nd block.

Turn 4
    This turn you could have got a 1d blitz with your wight on the ball carrier. The zombie on the floor cancels
    the assist from the hobgoblin by standing up, then it is 1d of you blitz with the wight. Without guard there is
    no way to make it 2d, but normally 1d with a player with block on the ball carrier is worth it (but I normally play
    elves and stealing the ball is the best part of playing elves :) ).

1d blocks without block are really not sensible. Getting your wolf up was important thoguh, as he was in prime
    position for a nasty gang foul (well except TB did not have any convenient hobgoblins to do it).

Hit the char limit there.

8. Etheric

Cyanide Username:
    Etheric
    Country Flag:
    And to prove I get too verbose sometimes, we have part 2

Turn 5
    Here you could get 2d on the ball carrier possibly a bit easier.
    First move the zombie up to be an assist on the hobgoblin on the right. Then the wight furthest up the pitch can get 2d on that hobgoblin. If you get anything other than double skulls you will either push the hobgoblin away or knock him over. Then the first wight can be an assist for your other wight to get 2d on the ball carrier.

Pushing the hoboblin where you did did not really help and made the first plan impossible, you did get a nice surf out of it instead though, moving the guy from 3 squares infield over the outside with a block then a blitz with a frenzy player. Could not see a reliable way to get both and possibly getting a guy off the field is even better.

Not sure I would have rerolled the block there, but it worked out really well for you, and from here scoring for TB was very hard indeed.

Turn 6
    We have a big scrum around the ball. One thing you can do when there are lots of tackle zones on the ball is block someone into the ball. it is really risky thoguh as it can result in the ball being caught by an opponent or pretty much scattering anywhere. In this case you could have moved the rightmost zombie up to be an assist and then blocked the rightmost chaos dwarf into the ball. It is probably too risky for this situation though, 0-0 at half time is fine.

The blitz was the right idea, double skulls happens

Turn 7
    The block was the right idea, then the 1d with the wight is also good. The best thing to do then would be to try the 4+ pickup followed by the 3+ dodge to escape. The blitz with frenzy was not the best idea. Without Frenzy it would have been good as it would be a 4+ pickup then a 2d needing a push then you don't follow up and don't need to dodge, but with frenzy you have to follow up and that would put you in a nasty situation. Again a push on the block and I think you are looking at 2d against for teh 2nd block.

Turn 8
    Not much to say.

Half time
    0/2 on KO rolls is unlucky :(.

Turn 9 lost to the riot
    Turn 10
    The kick was really nasty, TB got really lucky there, TB did not kick to the centre of the field and was a bit lucky not to give away a touchback, and very lucky indeed for the ball to end up there.

This turn I think you really have to think PROTECT THE BALL. It is a nasty situation.
    Setting up strong on the left is ok. Moving even more players left when the ball was vulnerable is probably a bit risky.

As a side note TB sets up really badly here and if you had 2 WW then the obvious thing to do is to surf his chaos dwarf on the right with one. With one WW I would have been really tempted to put both the wights back to try to pick up the ball
    and then use the WW to surf the dwarf on the right.

So here you really need to bring your team right to secure the ball first. You move your wights up the left and your FG as well which makes it too easy for TB to get to the ball. Probably the best thing would have been to create a little screen with the zombies you had out of TZ, plus the FG from the end of the LOS you freed up.

Generally you don't want cage corners or screening players put in contact with opposition as they can use a block action to knock them over then use the blitz to hit the ball carrier.

Turn 11
    Standing next to the ball with your wight is good, but standing next to an opponent there was not. Not sure if you were trying to make an assist for the blitz you did next but as you were standing next to 2 players without guard you cannot make an assist.
    The safe thing to do might have been to make an assist with the other wight (standing where he blitzed from) then blocking with the zombie 2d.

Turn 12
    1d on the ball carrier from the wight was good, not the zombie dodge was risky, but did help.

Turn 13
    Probably best not to follow up with the first zombie block, then you would have got 2d on the hobgoblin one square up with the other zombie. The WW blitz was ok though, but again if there had been a push depending which way you
    did it you would be walking into a 2d against or a 1d block.

With the wight block if you had knocked the hobgoblin straight back then you could have moved the zombie to stand next to the ball carrier which probably would have been better.

Turn 14
    With the FG blitz, would not have rerolled it, then you could have used a GFI to stand next to the ball with the guy which can be great with the stand firm.

The 1d to free up the ww was good as it was the same odds as the dodge and has the potential upside of knocking the guy over.

Turn 15
    I think the angle of the blitz was wrong, would have wanted to push teh CD backwards myself then you nicely get the FG standing next to teh ball. Having a
    guy with stand firm standing next to the ball is always good.

You could have moved the WW and the wight next to the bull centaur to get 2d with the zombie which I think is better, but would have possibly made it easier for TB to tie them both up.

Turn 15 TB
    gets some luck, probably should not have put his guy 2 squares from the edge again. Vulnerable to getting frenzied off the pitch again.

Turn 16
    Really not much to do apart from what you did, the frenzy block was the best chance.

Picking up the ball is more questionable as he had 1 player who could score, and marking the guy who could score would probably have been better to have just marked the guy on the ground. The other players could not score. TB would have tried to blitz you away but anything unless he knocked you over it would have
    made getting to the ball quite difficult. As it was you were saved a bit by the dice and TB getting it wrong anyway.

Turn 16 TB
    TB gets this one wrong.
    The best move would have been to do a blitz for a 2d block with the Bull centaur, needing a GFI with sure feet. Then it just needs
    a :pushback: to move your WW away from the ball and it would be a 3+ with sure hands and 2 GFI to score, which is a lot more likely than the 4+ pickup (with sure hands), 3+ dodge 2 GFI he tried. The odds are quite different. 77% with a team RR vs 57%.

Anyway was a fun game. Nice to see people improving.

9. AngryJoeShow

AngryJoeShow New Member

Country Flag:
    Fantastic breakdown mang! Thank you so very much!

Yep, I'm still lurking. It was a great fun and intense match, even if it resulted in just a 0-0 tie.

However, Considering how hes been feeding on 4 inexperienced players - had more money, SPP, Fame than I did. And managed to take out 2 star players early (one with the improved agility) and then later took out 2 more of my zombies I felt I hung in there as best as I could.

This board was one of the prime reasons I was able to play smarter and hang in there, so credit goes out to you guys for that one! :D

10. TravelScrabble

TravelScrabble Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    travelscrabble
    Cyanide Username:
    travelscrabble
    Country Flag:
    AJ: The people's champion.

11. UltrasmurfsCoach

UltrasmurfsCoach New Member

Country Flag:
    Well Angry Joe, It wasnt a defeated Total Biscuit but atleast he didnt win either! :3

12. Everblue

Everblue Active Member

Country Flag:
    We're rooting for you AJ. Get the bastard in the playoffs!

13. Etheric

Cyanide Username:
    Etheric
    Country Flag:
    Wanted to make another point about turn 16, not sure I would have thought about this at the time, but something to think about.

Turn 15 and 16 are all about counting squares to see who can score, and either getting people in scoring position or taking them out again if you are attacking or defending (or if playing as some sort of elves, having a guy who could potentially score if you steal the ball on your last turn is always good).

Anyway after his turn 15 TB had exactly one person in scoring range so the rest of them become a lot less important. Before you hit him Ryung was 5 squares from the end zone. This is his maximum move after getting up from the ground (costing 3), so a better thing to do on T15 would have been blitz from directly infield i.e.

Code:
    ----|
    -OX-|
    ----|

Then on a :powdodge: or :pow: you push him away from the end zone, leaving him 6 squares out and on the ground, and therefore unable to score. With a :pushback: you still go for the surf and push directly to the sidelines.

Not sure I would have seen that at the time, but just an example of it being important to count squares at the end of the game.

A few more fun surf moves as I am in the mood

If you have a player say a FG on the sidelines then you can chain surf someone from quite a long way in

Code:
    --O-|
    -X--|

Blitz with a WW
    Code:
    -W--|
    OX--|

and surf.

If the player next to the sidelines is a WW you can do it from one square further out
    Code:
    ---O|
    --W-|

Code:
    --w-|
    -OW-|

Need a player to get an assist as well for 2nd block. Getting 4 pushes is a lot, but if your opponent player has dodge (i.e. a wardancer) then it could work.

Talking of wood elves for the zombie skill up I would take Dirty Player and try to foul the elves. DP is nasty for elves. The assist rules for fouls are the same as for blocks, every player standing next to the one you are going to foul who is not standing next to a opponent on their feet gives +1 when breaking armour.

I would also get a ghoul as a ball carrier with your cash and try to get them 2TD for their first skill (normally block, but wrestle works too).

That does mean you will be giving away a lot of inducements. For me I would if I was Jesse first of all buy an apothacary from his cash, amazing he does not have one yet after playing 5 games, then with the inducments get a wizard followed by agility potions for the wardancers. Agility 5 wardancers are amazing. I would also get strip ball on the other wardancer and really try to steal the ball.

Strip ball on a wardancer is nasty as it just needs your opponent to cancel the assists by marking the cage corners, then they can leap into your cage and knock the ball loose, then use their superior agility to try to steal it. If they fail the leap and end up on the floor it is get as many players as you can around and its foul time (which is why having someone with dirty player handy is really useful).

With some agility potions (if they hit) on the wardancers this becomes even easier.

Wood elves are a great team, but take some skill to play well, and av7 is a big weakness. So the best way to play wood elves is to get as many off the pitch as possible. This means maximising your blocks, fouling and pushing them in the crowd.

Against the dark elves Jesse left his players in contact a lot (at least in the small amount I watched), if he does that against you you make him pay by punching his players 2 dice as much as you can. Then kick them after they go down, especially the wardancers, if you can get those off the pitch his team will fall apart. If you do buy a ghoul it will give you 14 players, so you can afford to get 2 zombies sent off. If the referee is having a blind day then a single dirty player can really wreck an av7 team (if you break armour it is 30% to get sent off for each foul)

Blitz with the wolves as much as you can as it gives a 2nd chance if the first one is a push (just be careful that the potential 2nd block and make sure it will be 2d as well). If you can thin out the elves a bit then you can be aggressive and force him to dodge away all the time by marking his players (try to avoid giving him the chance to block back by ganging up 2v1 when you mark him, possibly this will not matter and he will just dodge away anyway.

The normal game plan is to kick if you get the chance (kicking short) - more information on why that is at Kicking or Receiving | Blood Bowl Tactics -, then either force him to score early or not at all while beating his team up. Then you score on T8 and T16 for a 2-1 win. This is made tricker if he gets a wizard and with the strip ball wardancer.

When your opponent has a wizard you have to spread out a bit more, a standard X cage is asking for a fireball (4+ to knock anyone down in a 3x3 section of pitch, if you go down take armour roll like taking a block from someone with mighty blow). It can also be used as a lightning bolt which is 2+ to knock one person over.

Dealing with the strip ball wardancer is tougher, and rather situational. The best way is to beat up the wardancer or push them into the crowd. And every time they go down you give them a boot to the head, particularly if Jesse still does not have an apothacary for this game. Otherwise it is try to make it hard to cancel the assists (so the WD would be leaping into a 2d against block), and to try to have players around so it is not easy for the elves to pick up the ball if it is knocked loose.

Wood elves do tend to dodge a lot, so these games normally come down to how many 1s the wood elves get (agi 4 dodging is 2+ normally) and how quickly they get dispatched off the pitch. Good luck with it.

14. Etheric

Cyanide Username:
    Etheric
    Country Flag:
    Ok one more school of surf. Was just watching Jesse play BebopVox and he set up like

Code:
    -L--|L-----L|--L-
    ----|--W--L-|----
    --L-|-------|-W--
    ----|-L-L-L-|----

Which as well as leaving both wardancers exposed (and being potentially very bad vs a quick snap kick off result) also leaves the left one exposed to getting surfed vs frenzy.

Code:
    -L--|L-----L|--L-
    ----|--W--L-|----
    --L-|-------|-W--
    ----|-L-L-L-|----
    ----|-----ZI|w-I-

Using small w for the werewolves and I for the wights you can

1/ Block the LOS lino 2d away, follow up then move the zombie next to the wardancer

Code:
    -L--|L-----L|--L-
    ----|--W--L-|----
    --L-|----L--|-W--
    ----|-L-L-I-|-Z--
    ----|-------|w-I-

Then you blitz with the WW

Code:
    -L--|L-----L|--L-
    ----|--W--L-|----
    --L-|----L--|wW--
    ----|-L-L-I-|-Z--
    ----|-------|--I-

and two :pushback: or :powdodge: (with dodge) gives

Code:
    -L--|L-----L|--L-
    ----|--W--L-|----
    --L-|----L--|----
    ----|-L-L-I-|-Zw-
    ----|-------|--IW

Then the other wight can push the wardancer off the pitch. It is not guaranteed as getting a :pushback: or :powdodge: on 2d is only 75%, and you need to do it 3 times. Could be effective though. Using the wights as tehy have block, which makes it a bit safer, but could also use a FG for the final surf.

Is a nice example of how things which look safe actually are not vs frenzy.

15. LolaRuns

LolaRuns New Member

Country Flag:
    To be honest, I thought you were a bit whiny at the beginning, but losing two really important players and not having them recover after half time was seriously unlucky. You fought really well.

Anybody know when the next set of games will be played? Which week is Dodger vs. Sidestrafe?

16. DeathSquire36

DeathSquire36 New Member

Country Flag:
    According to twitter, Dodger vs Sidestrafe was played yesterday, so I imagine it will be uploaded today or tomorrow.

Also, congrats on the tie Joe! It was a well fought match.

17. FrequentRespawn

FrequentRespawn New Member

Country Flag:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBwXzLY0Au0]TGS Blood Bowl Tournament - Dodger Vs Sidestrafe - YouTube[/ame]

Dodger Vs. SideStrafe :)

18. Deluge

Deluge Member

Country Flag:
    Well, according to the amount of views they get, it just goes to show that people want a fun talk show, not good playing :)

19. Stryke

Stryke Member

Country Flag:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPIYAVSfNag]TGS Blood Bowl Tournament - TotalBiscuit vs. WoWCrendor - Round 6 - YouTube[/ame]

The long break is over!

Wow TB played horribly in that match. Crendor played reasonably so the 2-1 was definitely the fair result. To be honest it went down hill all the way from the beginning where for some reason TB put 5 Dwarfs on his front line on kicking and inevitably got one BH.

20. UltrasmurfsCoach

UltrasmurfsCoach New Member

Country Flag:
    So happy TB winning streak finally got broken, and my fan favourite Crendor actually did it :3 With this im pretty sure Lizardmen are going to be making the play offs, Now have to see who gets the last 3 spots, The chicky babes, the Muscle man Humans, The Evil fat beards or the Dancing Thriller Zombies