1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halfling The Blazin´ Munchies

Discussion in 'Team Blogs' started by Blasscend, Nov 5, 2013.

1. Blasscend

Blasscend Member

Cyanide Username:
    Blassc_end
    Country Flag:
    So, in short, it didn´t even matter, but I won. Why didn´t it matter? Everyone got promoted due to a lot of people rerolling, so we now have season that fricking sucks for me. Seriously.

First, 3 days in group, then..playoffs to see who gets promoted. I´m up against norse today, MD1, next is mphase´s undead again, just before I face amazons.

Shit division to be in this format. Well, at least I hope I don´t get demoted. Plus, it will have maybe 1-2 games of me being able to induce Deeproot!

I´ll update the last game and what goes on this season as soon as I have more time on my hands than at the moment.

2. Blasscend

Blasscend Member

Cyanide Username:
    Blassc_end
    Country Flag:
    PSo, MD2 wildl be played at 9 pm today, after that game I'll give you a BIG update, probably even im character.

3. Blasscend

Blasscend Member

Cyanide Username:
    Blassc_end
    Country Flag:
    So here´s the big update, as mentioned in character. I hope it at least shows somewhat that I put effort into it.

Results of the 3 games: MD:5 (last season)[​IMG]
    MD:1[​IMG]
    MD:2[​IMG]

Announcer: Inside a really really..lackluster studio, cabalvision in cooperation with the RMBBL League managed to get the Blazin´Munchies team for an interview. Tune in at 8 PM if you want to see the best halfling team the pitch has ever seen, erm..well, talking. But it´s about BLOOOOD BOOOOOOOWL!

Behind the scenes, shortly before the broadcast..

Gerald Grilled Cheese: So yeah, we´re here. He points at himself and Travis Torch Taco, the terror Treeman.
    Moderator: Where´s the rest of the team? We asked for the WHOLE team! Heck, that human wreckage you call your coach got a shit tonne of money from us, so where are they?
    Travis Torch Taco: Heee *pause* told *pause* us..
    Gerald: Yeah, I´m gonna do the talking, slow one. Anyway,what he wanted to say is that coach Blassc told us that as we are essentially the team, he´d only send us. And he muttered something weird about out dirty player getting lessons about female anatomy from him..
    Moderator: You know what..fuck it. You´re only flings, we can just say the rest are hiding in that big thingy. points at Travis
    Travis: You *pause* puny *pause* son..
    He is interrupted by the Announcer. Thank goodness for that.
    Announcer: The Broadcast begins in 2 minutes, please take your seats now!

Begin of the interview..

Moderator: Welcome, welcome to another edition of the RMMBL Read of the words live broadcast, brought to you by our dear sponsor Blood Bowl Q: You kill 'em, we grill 'em! Come in 20 minutes after any game and you might be closer to your favourite players than ever! Today, we are lucky to have the Blazin´ Munchies as our guests. Give them a big welcome!
    The transmission cuts to stock footage of a fully filled studio, accompanied by fake cheering.
    Travis and Gerald: Thanks for having us today. *pause* us *pause* today.
    Moderator: So, the last time the public heard any big game statements from you was 3 games back. From what we heard, the reasons, caused by your coach Blassc, are so disgusting and inhumane that we are not allowed to mention them here. Would you like to give us one here? I mean, it´s not like anyone cares about your personalities, lives or anything else about you, really. Wait, did I say that last thing out loud?
    Gerald: Well, if you absolutely want to, I will. Travis, if you don´t mind, I´ll do the talking, this is only a 30 minutes broadcast.
    The small audience actually cheers this time.
    Last season ended on a really weird game against some goblin team. Fuck if I know what they´re called. We won the game 1-0, as I and Travis here were able to control the pitch and get rid of their secret weapons. As usual, I scored the Touchdown. Those green things sure are sturdier than I thought, I hit a lot of them and only one or two actually got somewhat hurt. Anyway, that´s the first one.
    Moderator: That´s rather short, don´t you think? How about you tell us about your strategies, last ditch efforts or anything that makes it sound like Blood Bowl isn´t just about idiots beating each other up? Wait, did I do it again?
    Gerald: Nah. Then this season kicked off, with a game where we kicked ASSES! Those norse dudes had no idea what they were in for! We could afford to hire Deeproot for this game as our coach had not been able to find a decent warpstone dealer before it began for a change, and boy, did HE help.
    Moderator: And yet, you only managed a draw. I remember watching it in my office/home/bathroom stall and thinking "How could the not have won that?"
    Gerald: I honestly don´t know. We played better, I was clever enough to go for the ball in the second half and set the score to a 2-1. Yet they somehow scored back in the last turn with one of the furry guys. Funny, as they are just about as clumsy as that stinking pile of vomit and hair. You know, the Yhetee.
    Moderator: After the game, it turned out that this player was doped. Of course the case was investigated upon and the bribe for the referee was high enough to make it legal.
    Gerald: What, they had sex with him? Explains the weird looks they gave our players when they hit the ground though..anyway, on to the last game, my bon..erm, wife´s waiting. MD2 was PURE BULLSHIT! The ref didn´t even check the necromancer for any luck spells or something. Our chef stole all but 1 reroll from them and the didn´t even have a single turnover, neither NEED to use a reroll. Heck, I think that boney bastard actually put a spell on us, too! We couldn´t get anything done. Fucking corpses, light them all on fire for all I care.
    Moderator: Thanks for enlightening us about those games, I mean we really needed that. Stunty teams also deserve some recognition, just like a demented person deserves to be shot in the head. Oh no..I need to stop adding random thoughts after my commas!
    Announcer: Guys, I don´t think you´ve noticed the audience has gone. It´s okay, go home. We´ll just play stock footage of the past games in the broadcast. There´s only 4 people watching, I don´t think anyone would complain.
    Moderator: Well then..He looks back to where Gerald and Travis were, only to find their places empty.Fuck my job.

4. Remthar

Remthar Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Wow, a yeti score? Crazy stuff! And it always sucks when you steal their rerolls and it turns out they don't need any of them.

Keep on Flinging Blas!

5. Blasscend

Blasscend Member

Cyanide Username:
    Blassc_end
    Country Flag:
    No Yeti, that is something where I´d honestly be okay with because it´s crazy. Just a Norse wolf and a chain of dice with less than 20% chance of success. Given the amazing plays that I pulled and was even congratulated on by him, that left a REALLY bitter taste, with him not having a single reroll for it.

Next up is the zons. I´m dreading it already. We might kick off today, not sure yet. I´ll probably post another in character update on that afterwards.

6. Blasscend

Blasscend Member

Cyanide Username:
    Blassc_end
    Country Flag:
    Hello there! For everyone who might have wondered, yes, I´m still alive and kicking, so are the Munchies. Had a bit of a rough time the last few weeks, that´s why I didn´t come online that often. Now that season 26 kicks off, here we are again! Week 1 is against a fresh and smelly team coached by Sabonnel and yóu´ll get a full report, I promise! ;)