1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Burzumz are back!

Discussion in 'Team Blogs' started by Hoverdog, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Hoverdog

Hoverdog Active Member

Country Flag:
    The refurbished BURZUMZ are back for CCXIIIII!

[​IMG]

They fought once against Ken's Chaos, in a bloody match that saw two norse linemen (Abbath and Garm), a beastman and a chaos warrior dead in the first half! (both norsemen were killed in the eight turn:skull:) However, better rolls and only one Chaos reroll gave me an easy 3-0 victory.

Now I have nine players and 100k in bank. What should I spend it on?
    - a thrower
    - two linemen
    - a lineman and apo
    - a runner
    - something else

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2013
  2. Barmution

Barmution Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Barmution
    Country Flag:
    Get an apo and save up for a bench and/or some positionals. You want to protect those Ulfs and Berserkers as much as possible.

3. Limdood

Limdood Well-Known Member

Near Chicago, Illinois - in the United States of A
    Country Flag:
    i agree, no point in buying linemen that won't even bring you to 11. You'll get loners anyways. Not as good, sure, but you can put them on the LOS and do the fouling, then smile when they get killed instead of a berserker

4. Hoverdog

Hoverdog Active Member

Country Flag:
    The match against Mordachai's mad hatters was an utter disappointment.
    Some really bad rolls (LOADS of double skulls) made me lose the ball (and a TD) in the first half. Then I had pretty big chances of 2-turn TD, but I couldn't pass even with a reroll. Second half wasn't much better. Lost the game 0-2. A whole 5 SPPs gained.