The Spike Trophy

Grumbledook

Star Player
Country Flag
The original Spike! Trophy got lost in the GW reshuffle in Canada, so with the help from the NAF, some of the Canadian guys set about getting a replacement made. It has finally been finished so thought I'd share the pics here!

IMG_8533.jpg

IMG_8537.jpg

IMG_8548.jpg

IMG_8550.jpg

Currently I'm still the only coach who has been to all the four majors (though I believe McFood will have by the end of the month.

I first went to the Spike in 2004 when it was in Toronto, it is now in Vancouver though, which is somewhere I've yet to visit. If I get out there, then I'll be the only coach to have done all 4 and will have done them all at least twice, so I best start saving...

Gallows Bait

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Gallows-Bait
Cyanide Username
Gallows Bait
Country Flag
Awesome stuff, love that trophy, but it's a shame once again to see the constant neglect by GW of such an awesome and popular game.

Captain Thorrek

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Awesome stuff, love that trophy, but it's a shame once again to see the constant neglect by GW of such an awesome and popular game.

Considering some of the changes that came about to the new edition of Warhammer, maybe it's best our game of choice stays under the GW radar. ;)

You're right though, it's a wonderful trophy! :)

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
How big is it? It looks fairly big, but there is no easy comparison to be made.. :eek: