Thoughts/Movies/Music And Social Events

Beegrez F Tumbletail vii

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Skeetabakrat Foulstinkerness vi
Cyanide Username
Rattus Maximus xi
Country Flag
Eh I’m not getting anywhere with the distinct difference between. Probably and possibly be a difference between some and none! There’s a question in there some it. Makes sense to me. So that’s the right thing in the first place lol it’s been a hmm weird vibes and eerie feelings plus i haven’t had a downer today it’s just the. Above vibe thingy plus there hasn’t been a need for the “United Nation Peacekeeping” force’s ooh what bliss having television’s in most of the. Rooms!

Silfuin

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Silfuin
Country Flag
I never watch television.
I much prefer watching movies without ads and lisrening to music or play some video/board game.
Not that I have much time to do any of these as most of my time I'm working.

Beegrez F Tumbletail vii

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Cyanide Username
Rattus Maximus xi
Country Flag
I never watch television.
I much prefer watching movies without ads and lisrening to music or play some video/board game.
Not that I have much time to do any of these as most of my time I'm working.

I’m in semi-retirement due to health issues. But I do wonder how i found the time to go to work lol. Seems i have more interests than i have time for. Like yourself i am an avid music, movies, novels and games workshop projects to.

Beegrez F Tumbletail vii

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Cyanide Username
Rattus Maximus xi
Country Flag
upload_2020-9-15_5-44-46.jpeg

Awesome Artwork imho

Beegrez F Tumbletail vii

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Cyanide Username
Rattus Maximus xi
Country Flag
I’m totally losing the will to live, why putting together a paints list of colours I need to paint my Orcs/Skaven Teams. And it’s a huge list don’t think d’wife will be to happy. When she see it lol. It’s far better than some of my other interests like. Vinyl, Cds or motorcycle riding lol

Silfuin

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Silfuin
Country Flag
Well, with paints I used to buy just what I needed.
With time, when I had enough colours, I ended up not needing more.
But then again I painted using oils, and made my own palette my mixing the primaries.

Beegrez F Tumbletail vii

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Cyanide Username
Rattus Maximus xi
Country Flag
Well, with paints I used to buy just what I needed.
With time, when I had enough colours, I ended up not needing more.
But then again I painted using oils, and made my own palette my mixing the primaries.

Its just the “Citadel Paints/Brushes” are excellent quality and with the palette that. I have the mixing the paint with water or thinners reduces the amount of paint so they’ll last for a while. Plus i’ve never used oils ever!

Beegrez F Tumbletail vii

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Cyanide Username
Rattus Maximus xi
Country Flag
Right that’s a huge weight of my mind. The times are a changing, my musical tastes haven’t changed just the times have. Well it’s like, i’ve more years behind me than i could have in front of me. Let me try to explain it a little more before yous read anymore get a coffee or something as this. Could take a while. The story goes like this shortly after my 13th birthday my dad passed away, he was only 34yrs old. So moving the story on and on the 27/11/2020 i will be. 59yrs old. Which makes me 25 years older than my dad.

Gallows Bait

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Gallows-Bait
Cyanide Username
Gallows Bait
Country Flag
That sounds like a rough thing to go through. I've known other friends who lost parents before their time and it can be hard without that guidance and support, but at least you are there for your family and they haven't had to experience the same.

We all inexorably move forward but it's hard not to look back and wonder. Just keep swimming, as Dory says!

As for the painting, there are some other good paint brands out there that can be cheaper. I'm using a combination of Army Painter and Vallejo myself.

Beegrez F Tumbletail vii

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Cyanide Username
Rattus Maximus xi
Country Flag
That sounds like a rough thing to go through. I've known other friends who lost parents before their time and it can be hard without that guidance and support, but at least you are there for your family and they haven't had to experience the same.

We all inexorably move forward but it's hard not to look back and wonder. Just keep swimming, as Dory says!

As for the painting, there are some other good paint brands out there that can be cheaper. I'm using a combination of Army Painter and Vallejo myself.

Thank you for your kindness. It hasn’t been easy to go through there’s a huge section of the. If’s but’s and maybe’s but it’s made me the man that i am. Also I’ll check out the combination of paints you have mentioned thanks.

Beegrez F Tumbletail vii

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Cyanide Username
Rattus Maximus xi
Country Flag
Wow that’s wow wee wow. Justifying the fact of that i have had four hours perfect sleeping pattern ooh boy! Ooh boy that’s fabulous now all. I need is a few more hours a “Whoop” ok let’s see what today brings along with it!
life is one long rip riding tidal wave of highs and lows, so you ever sink or swim, i’ll swim myself lol. Just remembered that i am having a new settee delivered today. Phew that was close if i’d have gone out i would’ve missed them, now what else will come along today...

Beegrez F Tumbletail vii

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Cyanide Username
Rattus Maximus xi
Country Flag
@Gallows Bait is the value of my team opinions correct please list below:

Apothecary: 50k
Rerolls: x3 180k

players:
Thrower: 70k
Blitzers: x2 =180k
Gutter Runners: x4 =320k
Linemen: x4 = 200k

If i’ve forgotten anything please let me know. Oh just had a thought do i need to factor in the “Home Stadium:” thanks

Gallows Bait

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Gallows-Bait
Cyanide Username
Gallows Bait
Country Flag
There are two schools of thought with Skaven starting rosters, being with or without the Rat Ogre.

Going without makes the team more fragile but allows more runners, which improves the scoring threat. Overall it's a solid roster.

Stadium rules I believe mostly come from spike magazines or the Almanacs and I think are really down to individual league preferences, I certainly wouldn't worry about them for any one off games. If you are playing a league it's worth checking what they allow, but the benefits are not vital by any means and your winnings will likely be needed for replacements most of the time anyway.