1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thread thumbnails

Discussion in 'Site News, Bug Reports and Questions' started by NieA7, Jun 2, 2014.

1. NieA7

NieA7 Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    NieA7
    Cyanide Username:
    Under7
    Country Flag:
    So I thought I'd followed the instructions to get an image in the thread listing but it seems I borked it up somehow (see "[Lizardman] BC: The Lizard Sanctuary" in the team blogs) - just got the standard green question mark. What should I have done to get the lizardman roster icon (I put "/wp-content/themes/premiumnews/images/lizardmen.png" in the Thumbnail URL box), and now the thread's up is there any way to edit it?

2. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    I've edited it in.

I copy-pasted your text "/wp-content/themes/premiumnews/images/lizardmen.png" into the Thumbnail URL box, so I'm suspecting you might have made a typo the first time..

(You can try clicking "edit" and then "go advanced" on the original threadstarting post and see if you can add it, else you'll need to poke me)

3. NieA7

NieA7 Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    NieA7
    Cyanide Username:
    Under7
    Country Flag:
    Thanks for that - could've sworn I checked advanced editing and didn't see the option, but it's there and it's what I typed above. Brain fade I guess.

4. Gallows Bait

Gallows Bait Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Gallows-Bait
    Cyanide Username:
    Gallows Bait
    Country Flag:
    Alternatively wait until I'm in one of my OCD moods. I periodically feel the urge to review the first 2-3 pages of the team logs section to insert missing images. :D

5. Coach

Coach Administrator Head Coach

Country Flag:
    Nice team work, these are the kind of support threads I like, ones where I don't have to do anything...

My coaching has paid off!

If I was more savvy I'd be able to automatically set up a default thumbnail per thread prefix but alas my skills have a limit.