1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Elf Throwers skills up question

Discussion in 'League and Team Development Tactics' started by Spartakus, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Spartakus

Spartakus Member

Country Flag:
    Hi all,

My two throwers of my "Tha Trickers" elf team in FOL gain both a new level. And i am hesitating what to give them.
    Here the roster :

[​IMG]

I like to field both on defense so the 2nd one is often on the LOS.
    The first is a good ball retreiver. So i'm tempted by leap, to jump into multiple tackle zones. Other option are block or accurate, but he has already ag5...

For the 2nd, i really don't know. Dodge for protection and mobility ? Leader ? (i have already 3 rerolls).

Any tips will be much appreciated, as always.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2012
  2. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    Either Blodge them both up, or put dodge on the "rookie" one for his protection and accurate on the AG 5 one (but block and leap for his future sounds as if it could make sense)

3. Spartakus

Spartakus Member

Country Flag:
    I think i'll go for the blodge, leap will be a good option, but without block, he'll not stand long...

4. Boffa

Boffa Active Member

Country Flag:
    Second thrower dodge for sure, I like dodge on defensive and offensive throwers. How many rerolls do you have? I like that team.. couple niggles but very nicely balanced positionals built well for a good defence. The main thrower is looking really good... hard choice there. Accurate would really open up your passing game let him sit deep and throw bombs to your +mv ag 5 catcher who's destined for leap after dodge. Blodge sure hands with ag 5 makes a handful of a ball carrier, so I guess it really depends how you play these guys on offence. Do you hang deep and wait for the pass to score or do you run the ball up in a screen?

blodge is better if you want to field him on defence I guess..

5. Viajero

Viajero Active Member

Country Flag:
    Accurate for the +AG for me is a given (followed by Safe Throw and/or Block in any order), plus I wouldnt field him in defense. And Dodge for the defensive thrower so you have it blodged.

Depending on gold I´d probably also buy a couple more linos to have a bench. With 4 niggles you are going to need it.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2012
  6. bathoz

bathoz Member

Country Flag:
    I know it's too late now, but sure hands is not a great pick on a high elf/pro elf thrower. Rather give them catch, that way you can pick up with other elves and earn spp from the quick passes back to the thrower.