1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Time Zones!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by GIANT DWARF, Jul 23, 2015.

?

What timezone do you live in?

1. GMT -12 -> GMT -10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. GMT -9 -> GMT -7

22.2%
  3. GMT -5 -> GMT -3

22.2%
  4. GMT -2 -> GMT 0

5.6%
  5. GMT +1 -> GMT +3

33.3%
  6. GMT +4 -> GMT +6

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. GMT +7 -> GMT +9

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. GMT +10 -> GMT +12

5.6%
  9. GMT -6 -> GMT -6½

11.1%
  1. Mephiston

Mephiston Member

Country Flag:
    Well... down here in southern Sweden, with ~16 hours of daylight during summer, and roughly ~7 hours of daylight during winter... it's no wonder we sleep more during winter... Because when the sun goes down at 3-4pm, chances are your body is going to react by going "oh, it's dark outside... better sleep then!" XD

And it's worse up in northern Sweden, since during part of the winter the sun never even rises there... or never sets during a part of summer... that's what you get for living inside of the Arctic Circle. XD

2. Darkson

Darkson Member

Cyanide Username:
    Darkson
    Country Flag:
    I work nights, so I'd be quite happy for it to go. Much of the year I go to work in the dark and get home in the dark. ;)

3. Mephiston

Mephiston Member

Country Flag:
    I do not think it would make all that much of a difference for me... since my sleeping pattern is screwed up anyway. Basicaly, and in general, with every day that goes by I will not be tired enough to sleep untill roughly 1 hour later then the day befor. So after 7 days my sleeping pattern will have shifted 7 hours forward... and very roughly speaking I will have gone an entire spin around the clock for roughly every 4-5 weeks.