1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Top Teams CCIV

Discussion in 'Crunch Cup' started by Netsmurf, Mar 11, 2011.

1. Narly Bird

Narly Bird Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Its good to see my team at the top of most of these stats, although unfortunately Snottie is just edging me out for 1st place for "biggest punching bag".

I'll have to try and remedy that during my next match :p

2. Etheric

Etheric Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Etheric
    Country Flag:
    After my match in MD4 it is nice to see the orcs where they belong topping the serial killers and brutes categories. And almost topping the knockdowns. With all the pansy teams in Div 1 though bjj hero is hot on my heels.

Not quite sure why but my xp is wrong, should be 85. With 8 TD, 9 passes 16 cas and 4 MVP. That it what it says on the final match report too, so not sure why it is wrong there. Ah well.

3. jrpeart

jrpeart Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    jrpeart
    Cyanide Username:
    jrpeart
    Country Flag:
    Yay I finally get onto a leaderboard:).

2nd on Best Defenders only conceding 3 isn't bad.

Unfortunately I've only scored 3 as well:(.

4. Narly Bird

Narly Bird Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    I just think its bizarre the best thrower is orc 2nd and Dwarf 3rd. Whats going on there?

5. Netsmurf

Netsmurf Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Netsmurf
    Country Flag:
    Its easy to answer that one. The orcs are high on grog and think the ball it the head of an enemy, normaly to incite such festivities it must be a dwarf head and on the other end you have drunken dwarfs, they are known to drink from they rise to they fall (how else to cope with being a dwarf and playing games with orcs?):powdodge:

6. Etheric

Cyanide Username:
    Etheric
    Country Flag:
    I do find it a bit wierd that I am 3rd on the passes list. Most of them have been made by a thrower, generally for a bit of spp farming. I can remember only 2 passes where it would have been a big problem to fail (well one was t8 and the completion resulted in a touchdown but as the pass was the only way to score, not really a problem). The other one was a 3+ or 4+ for a TD vs netsmurfs excellent defense.

What is more wierd is that with 9 passes I have more passing yards than you with 17. I guess passing yards is just forward and you have been spreading the ball around in typical elf fashion, and made a few passes across the field etc.

In his game against me pottsy had one runner back and threw the ball to the LOS twice to get it out of the backfield. Don't think he completed either of them, but I guess he has made a few vs other teams. Not sure I agree with the tactic as it helped me steal the ball twice for two 2nd half TDs.

7. Etheric

Cyanide Username:
    Etheric
    Country Flag:
    Brings on a crunch match then, 2nd highest scorer vs 2nd best defender. Something has to give :D.

8. Netsmurf

Cyanide Username:
    Netsmurf
    Country Flag:
    Pottsy is still 3rd. on the best thrower list:powdodge:

9. Netsmurf

Cyanide Username:
    Netsmurf
    Country Flag:
    3 teams on 422 rush yards - aint that something:powdodge:

10. Gallows Bait

Gallows Bait Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Gallows-Bait
    Cyanide Username:
    Gallows Bait
    Country Flag:
    Are the team statistics in BBM affected by the broken Pass rates in the same way as the dice analysis or is that a separate import from the replay file? Might explain some of the passing if it is including incomplete passes erroneously. Just a thought, I don't know if it is the case, but thought I'd check. :)

11. Creamster

Creamster Member

Country Flag:
    Sorry how the hell are Woodies leading the top serial killer boards....? :confused:

12. Viajero

Viajero Active Member

Country Flag:
    Hehe...2 MB pieces fielded. And good luck of course.

13. Mico Selva

Mico Selva Active Member

Country Flag:
    Yes, inaccurate passes are also counted for the yards meter. I've done two Long Bomb passes as Khemri in one league (both landing on grass) and my Thro-Ra is a leader in this particular stat.

14. Rav3n73

Rav3n73 Member

Country Flag:
    Haha,

At last my Ogres are top of the team list with the serial killers!!! Now those AV7 teams will fear my mighty Snottlings!! ;)

Lee

15. Viajero

Viajero Active Member

Country Flag:
    Lol, yes, but only as long as they are standing... cause you also top of the list of best "Punching Bags"! :D

16. Etheric

Cyanide Username:
    Etheric
    Country Flag:
    Well fixed that now. Normal service has been resumed after a brutal match with Stob.

17. Strobinator

Strobinator Member

Country Flag:
    Stob. That's catchy. Technically, Strobinator is a variation on the name "Strobe". Almost everyone one of my damn matches has been against 9 armor players. Where are the elves!?

Great game today. We should play a Crunch them All match some time. You played a great match with a different offense style than I am used to (but I liked it). I would like to see more of it.