1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trophies

Discussion in 'Site News, Bug Reports and Questions' started by Coach, Jul 2, 2016.

1. Coach

Coach Administrator Head Coach

Country Flag:
    I've had some issues with the forum Trophy plugin but it looks like I've managed to resolve them. However some people may be missing some they should have. Hopefully nobody is but I've lost track!

If this is you then please reply letting me know what one you've won and are missing.

As funny as it is for people to post jokingly that they should have won one they haven't, I plead for you not to do so as it's just going to create more work for me to remove ones that get handed out as a joke!

Cheers, Coach

2. Orielensis

Orielensis Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    Orielensis
    Cyanide Username:
    Orielensis
    Country Flag:
    Hi Coach

I am due the inaugural Big Crunch 2 trophy, but probably one doesn't even exist yet so no idea how these things work!

3. Jeliel

Jeliel Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Jeliel
    Country Flag:
    I heard about WCQ trophy, probably doesn't exist either, maybe will never exist!

4. Coach

Coach Administrator Head Coach

Country Flag:
    @Orielensis those trophies haven't been created yet for me to set up.

@Jeliel that one is on my todo list to sort out. Needed to get the trophy plugin working correctly first and that took longer than I anticipated. Sorry for the delay. :bothdown:

Jeliel likes this.
  5. mamutas

mamutas Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    mamutas
    Cyanide Username:
    mamutas
    Country Flag:
    It exists and it is pretty cool looking. I promised and I delivered.
    It is @Coach's hands (or claws???) now so give the busy man (or the legend???) some time and you shall receive it. ;)

Jeliel likes this.
  6. Orielensis

Orielensis Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    Orielensis
    Cyanide Username:
    Orielensis
    Country Flag:
    Ok, no rush!