1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trouble connecting recently?

Discussion in 'Site News, Bug Reports and Questions' started by sbr32, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Coach

Coach Administrator Head Coach

Country Flag:
    Err turns out, not easily no. As I'm looking to upgrade to the new forum software I'll need to make a new skin for that anyway so I'm going to have to say you're going to have to live with it a little while longer. Sorry!

DireSickFish likes this.
  2. Coach

Coach Administrator Head Coach

Country Flag:
    Right, change of plan. Been testing out another host for speed this last week and decided to give them a go. Hopefully going to move the site over tomorrow morning (Thursday) so there might be some short down time. You may also not be able to access the site while the domain name propogates through the global dns servers. (Usually happens fairly quickly but can take 24 hours). If I remember I'll see if I can get a direct link that I'll post on twitter that you'll be able to use directly.

I'll also use my twitter to post updates so look there for news in case things go tits up!

https://twitter.com/bbt_coach

Hopefully the disruption will be minimal. :pow:

TravelScrabble likes this.