Rules Two heads + break tackle

SlyAnimal

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
PapaNasty
Country Flag
do two heads + break tackle stack?

Also from memory horns doesn’t stack with break tackle right?

E.g. Minotaurs blitzing with break tackle dodge at the equivalent of agi 5 not 6 right?

But if a Minotaur had two heads, would it dodge at the equivalent of agi 6?

Also, if by chance you had a str 6 Minotaur with break tackle + two heads, would it dodge at effectively agi 6 (like a roller, since it’s capped at 6), or at agi 6 +1 since it’s a modifier not a star?

Anyway was just wondering :p

sbr32

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
sbr32
Country Flag
The Horns rule specifies "Horns adds 1 to the player's STR for any block(s) he makes during a Blitz action", so no that doesn't work.

Two Heads says "Add 1 to all Dodge rolls the player makes", so I don't know why that wouldn't work with Break Tackle.

Street

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Street
Country Flag
As far as I am aware, a ST6 player with break tackle and two heads could 2+ dodge into a standard cage.

As stated, horns won't help with the dodging. But would help with hitting the ball carrier after dodging into the cage at least.

sbr32

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
sbr32
Country Flag
As far as I am aware, a ST6 player with break tackle and two heads could 2+ dodge into a standard cage.

As stated, horns won't help with the dodging. But would help with hitting the ball carrier after dodging into the cage at least.

Can't STR 6 Break Tackle dodge into 3 tackle zones even without the help from 2 heads?

SlyAnimal

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
PapaNasty
Country Flag
So Minotaurs with break tackle + two heads should totally become the new Chaos meta lol :) You'd have the opposition team giving you sacrifices every turn to prevent you cage diving lol.

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
All you need is a 31 spp ST boosted mino, that will probably be gang fouled consistently after these cage dives. Also some sort of ball retrieval would be nice. The combination could last a league season or two (see @Hudd champion beastmen for something similar) but if you build your team round it you will burn out. It would be fun whilst it lasted though.

Street

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Street
Country Flag
Yea it is a theory I had sometime back. But I concluded in real play it's so unlikely you will ever get rolls to build it and if you did it won't last long.

Still fun to have and use though. I used custom teams in BB2 to test it not long after that option came out.