1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UEI: Crunch Cup: The Rules - Discussions

Discussion in 'Crunch Cup' started by Gallows Bait, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Gallows Bait

Gallows Bait Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Gallows-Bait
    Cyanide Username:
    Gallows Bait
    Country Flag:
    All,

Revised rules for future Crunch Cups have been posted above, please feel free to discuss the changes or any raise any questions you may have.

I hope that the revised changes should make it clear to all the eligibility of CTALE teams as well as allowing CTA games between seasons for teams that participate in Crunched Cup.

In addition rules regarding replacement teams and play offs have been amended, and I've simplified the reporting requirements for validations.

Please be aware however, that a BB Manager upload is considered as a request for validation, so if you crash or disconnect, please let the admin team know before you upload anything as if you upload an crashed result it may get validated incorrectly before you can ask for a reset. BB Manager should be for completed games only.

If you think there's anything else that needs to be included, please do let me know.

2. danton

danton Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    danton
    Country Flag:
    Nice to see the thread with the CC winners and runners-up. It would be perfect if my team had the right name though! Mob, not Monks! ;)

3. Gallows Bait

Steam Username:
    Gallows-Bait
    Cyanide Username:
    Gallows Bait
    Country Flag:
    Oops, sorry Danton, will teach me to cut and paste it from someone else's list. :p

4. Viajero

Viajero Active Member

Country Flag:
    When is sign up for CCXI planned for btw?

5. Gallows Bait

Steam Username:
    Gallows-Bait
    Cyanide Username:
    Gallows Bait
    Country Flag:
    I'm working on it now, but I'll probably need a little time to build a theme for the UEI fluff and I'm messing around with some of the issues we had in CCX to see if I can come up with a league that's more flexible on team numbers.

My plan would be to use 2 leagues in game, one for the group stage and one for the play off, which would allow much more freedom on determining who qualifies without having to stick to just 4 or 8 divisions.

6. Viajero

Viajero Active Member

Country Flag:
    Sounds good, and once again thanks for the hard and excellent work!